Status
Not open for further replies.

UnrealShadow13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Woot! Another member!

Look, if enough people are unhappy with new patch, then blizz WILL do something about it. They don't want a battle.net full of people who curse their name. They are the government, and we are the users, and if we the users tell them that we will boycott products, they will have to withdraw. Keep in mind that b.net is free, and they cant afford to lose money from it.

DragonHellfire

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
w/e i still support rushing. I have a high lvl sorc and a high lvl zon. Last night i payed to have a barb and a necro rushed. Only 13 hours later, even with some of that period me being asleep. The barb is lvl 58 and the necer lvl 44.

nschneid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You people crying about losing your rushing are so stupid. I'm really looking forward to the patch because to play on the ladder EVERYONE'S going to have to start completely over from scratch. You don't need UBER CRAP to beat the game. The game shouldn't be about churning out high-level characters and getting them UBER equipment. It should be about using what you can find to kill Baal. I think it'd be great if they nerfed the cows so that a character could only go in the cow level 1 time only. You know how much more valuable stuff is gonna be now? And better yet, finding it will be equalized. Everyone's gonna have to dig for it because you ain't gonna want to give it up once you got it. And all the new builds!!!! Man don't get me started!!! It's gonna be like 3 years ago when we didn't know how to make characters, learning it all over again!! And if they did it right, there won't be ANY uber builds, just a bunch of pretty damn good ones. VARIETY!!!!

And maybe, just maybe the hacking will stop for a while. Makes me sick to see cheaters. Its so stupid. To me, rushing is just like cheating except within the rules of the game. So pointless.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
once everyone starts from scrath and lvls up rushing will continue. unless they but a cap on required lvl to beat a difficulty rushing wont stop in any patch.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
With any luck blizzard will get the IP of the villiage idiot and his 'friends' and IP ban them. Yay for less idiots playing diablo 2.

DragonHellfire

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
for one how the hell do newbies get into hell cows at a low lvl? THEY ARE NEWBIES AND HAVE NOTHING TO TRADE!
If u dont like rushing u can play ladder i will and i will pay ppl tons of great items to their non ladder char for small things like a shako. the first ppl to get a shako will soon become so rich and every1 else will be poor
and blizzard cant ban me lol i dont use any hacks!

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Ok I have a question: If the first person in ladder gets a shako, what will he trade for if thats the best item out there atm?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
GOOD!!!! WE HATE YOU TOO!!!!!

Actually, I feel sorry for you because you are with the village idiot.

stan123

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
FUK!! i dont know wut to do lol, i keep on selling all my hexs, buying them back, its driveing me insane!!!!! Im so against the patch, but blizz has surenderd in one way....300-1400 ith basically.....BREATH OF DYEING!!!

Off topic: I always end up with one hex more, funny! And dont forget theres always shop bot ;)

Edit: And if the patch comes out...I dotn really care im playing ladder any ways...theres no one to rush u anyways and u start from scrath, ith weaps, great armor, No fukin meph runs so u cant gain besides shopbot...but if theres 8 people killing meph...(friends taht dont take drops) the first time u kill him u get hella drops, so it wont be so bad...STILL AGAINST IT, but try to look at it on the bright side!

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
personally. hardcore ladder is very appealing to me. im very much considering only playing that. not only do I have to start fresh. but EVERYONE does. so thre are no people with HUGE advantages. i think it will be great. the idea of ladder only drops/recipes is great. i cant wait to play ladder. finally a pure. clean way to play.

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no. its just more fun. u shudnt be able to live when u die. i mean come on. "u have died. but guess wut! ur magically not dead!!!" how gay is that. hardcore is more challengin - 1 life. u die - yet u learn. then u start over.

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
are u tryin to tell me somethin? or would u prefer i go hardcore leet on ur ass so u really cant understand me.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Bongman who was that to? What was that post for? I don't see the point of it.

@ Azura: No, if you do I'll just put you on the best feature of these forums.

IGNORE.

Status
Not open for further replies.