1.10 Activism

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnrealShadow13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok, you guys have said how much 1.10 is going to suck in at least 5 different threads... And all you've threatened to do is quit playing.

This is big people: they aren't just nerfing zeal this time, they are nerfing the ENTIRE GAME. I agree with the anti-rushing feature, because it is annoying to have lvl 5's leeching xperience in Hell Cows, but so what? They are making it impossible for characters to be a high enough level to use any decent equipment.

Bloody Runs are going to be useless; they will only give about 2/3'rds of original xp. Cow runs are going to be more difficult as well: less experience, drops, and more damage and health.

Not to mention no more mules! Mules are the way we even out our characters! Transfering is the only way to make a truly fun game! Without our mules, we will be rendered helpless! I reccomend that everybody give all their Mule's items to other characters, so they won't be stuck on a lvl1 barb.

People who argue for Blizzard state that 1.10 will bring back the eccense of the game, but don't you realize that this is what Diablo II is now??? It has evolved, and Blizzard is trying to bring it back to a plane of gameplay that only they understand... The REAL Diablo II has become Rushing and SoJ's and Bloody Runs. That is what people want. All of you who say that this is the way its supposed to be, go play single player, with your pathetic drops and solidarity.

So do something about this! It seems to be fact that the release day is near, and that most of the battle.net populace is feeling rather anti-1.10. WAKE UP people, something must be done! Blizzard did something beautiful when they made this game, but now that the date of ruination nears, I can't help but feel it might have been better to never have made the game!
What is worse, giving a child a lollipop, and then snatching it away, or never giving it to them in the first place?

Everybody who feels that 1.10 is ruining the TRUE essence of the game, arise! Contact Blizzard and tell them what we feel! Boycott blizzard products, threaten to tell other people what they have done to Diablo II, stunting their sales. Spam their email with requests for a patch recall, until they give in.

THEY THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO GIVE US THIS THING, THEN SNATCH AWAY THE FUN THE MOMENT WE START TO DEVELOP IT.

Diablo II is ours as much as it is theirs, and I think that as We, The People, we should have the right to vote on such drastic changes as the 1.10 patch.

We are the great digital battering ram! United we stand, divided we fall.

Please do what is right, for we the people of battle.net.

~~~

MY suggested changes for Diablo II:

Get rid of all hacked items, and make it harder to dupe. Do not delete all dupes! That is unfair to people who recieved them in trades.

Perhaps make a level restriction for difficulty levels; say, set it so that you must be at least clvl30 to have the Slayer title, and so forth, so that we won't get lvl1 idiots in high lvl games.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i agree cuz if they delete all duped items the ppl who traded them just wasted their hard earned stuff

nice thinking :D

whoazZ_D2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I totally agree but you have to understand blizzard is tired of these complains about dupe items and bugged items why just not get rid of them

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Wow... thats a great argument altho I'am not against 1.10, 1.10 will/shall clean up alot. I dislike the fact though once 1.10 comes out hacks will again just rule in... the hacks won't stop.. and soon enough there will be new bugged items *sigh* I'm thinking of quitting d2 when 1.10 comes out just because well just to move on with my life

Dumpy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.zombo.com
well...i want 1.10 to come out...it makes the game better....who cares if you can't level as fast or can't get rushed? you might as well just play the game. When people relize they can't get rushed they will play the game

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nice speech. i say set up some sort of.. umm whats that called. where everyone signs it.... ummmm. a lil help here plz...

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Rofl. my thoughts exactly. im sick of all this hacked shit. i ****in quit for a few months and i come back and everyone has 100soj and overgodly gear.. iwouldnt mind so much if it wasnt for the fact that noone likes legits cuz they simply arent super godly. i say **** them. ive stockpiled semi godly legits - im reaady bring on the rust storm.

InsaneSpearazon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.shmanda.com
UnrealShadow13, I agree with you. But the thing is, Blizzard (for some mysterious reason) put a hell of a lot of work into this patch, and I seriously doubt that they'll just dump the whole idea just because a few people complain. The best we could have hoped for (a few months ago when the changes were announced) would be some compromises on their behalf - like them agreeing not to delete dupes or easy things like that. They aren't going to do any major changes in the game's code. But now it's already in beta testing, which means we will be getting it as-is as soon as the big bugs are out - it's too late to do anything but stop playing.

smokestack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
damn people quit ur bitchin about losin your bugged and duped shit, i think 1.10 is gonna be exciting. Those who remember the classic days will agree. ;) The only thing that's annoying me is the length of time it's taking to complete the damn thing!

UnrealShadow13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Part of planning a character is assuming that you will have a total of 110 skill points; the max anybody can have. If blizzard makes lvl 99 impossible to achieve, then many builds will go out the window.

Let me make myself clear: I am totally against bots, map hacks, and hacked/duped items. I think that 1.1 is good in the sense that it will clean up our space a little, but as somebody said (too lazy to look) the hacks will come back...

AZURA: It's called a petition. Everybody signs it and presents it. I'm not stopping with complaints though. I'm organizing a mass suicide protests; everybody who is with me, kill themselves the moment 1.10 is downloaded.

JOKING!

Diablo II is not my life... There's still TV... But seriously people... I have a major problem with them nerfing our cow runs... All it is going to do is make us sit in front of our comps twice as long, doing double the amount of runs we would normally have to do!

All the new sets/uniques is great, as is the fact that vendors will sell mana pots. I'm not against anti-rushing, or harder monsters, but seriously... They are ruining all our builds.

THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE NERFED.

Those of you who support this patch... Well, you are entitled to your opinion, but I really think that this new patch, as flashy as it seems, is one big mistake. I am almost positive that there will be many user/official tensions after the patch is released.
Most will probably be hackers, but I am not against fighting alongside THEM as long as our goal is common...

VIVA LA REVOLUTION! GIVE ME XP OR GIVE ME DEATH!

IK_Honor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You can still mule in v1.10. What the **** are you talking about? (to the original thread creator)

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
well honor, items dissappear now after a few minutes... it is a loottt more riskier to mule now because you're against time. Unlike before, when the game has been saved.

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i say ... uguys mule wierd. just trade to a trusted friend- switch chars- trade back. problem solved. this will rule for pk games - no more mass ears. i guess thats a +.....

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Wait. If it is going to be impossible to go up to 99 I better level my zon FAST.

But anyway here is my theory on the patch.

Blizzard wants us to play the game, quest by quest. Well, I think it is our decision toplay the game however we want. We choose to go dueling which is fun enough to have millions of people log on Diablo. They are ruining everything Diablo is and I guarantee you they will lose alot of people. Diablo today is what I want and all the people on Battle.net want it to be. Sure, a little change is nice but this ruins Dueling, MF-ing, and a whole lot of things. But they say they want to stop hacked items.

Well don't you think the stopping MF runs is just telling people to get bugged items. If you can't get unid legit items then you get bugged. They think they are making it better but they are just going to make more scammers and more hackers.

Now the Amazon's have owned and will continue to own. I'm not going to let any of my characters that I spent my day on go to waste. Amazons will still own anything.

Barbs will suck too! When you WW, you have to stop when you hit something, so no more WWing through cows. You have tostop, wait 2 seconds, then WW again. Thats complete bullshit.

It's not up to Blizzard on how we are going to play the game I spent my hard earned money on. If they didn't want you to get to level 99 then why the hell did they make cows. They want to fix things they created in the first place.

So I definatly want to be against the patch. Hmm we need a name.

BFAP=Battle Forums Against Patch. lol I luv it!

Heather is a proud BFAP member. ;-)

UnrealShadow13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm original thread creater, so count me in hella! What we need to do is get as many people's account names for b.net as possible. That way we can prove to blizz that all names are authentic, because they can just whisper people. The list so far...

UnrealShadow13, USWest

Heather and Azura, give your account and your realm. Everybody else who is against the tyrannical dictatorship of the patch submit their accounts as well!

ALL WHO APPOSE US ARE PAWNS OF THE OPPRESSOR!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
*Coughs* ummm thats kinda a problem because most likely if attention is drawned to me from Blizzard they will most likely see my ummm hacks and stuff. lol. But anyway, My account name is

Menskur on Europe Realm.

And I'd rather wear K-Mart clothes than go legit ;-)

Edit:Omg we soooo need a logo to put in our Sigs. Someone make up a little icon that has the letters BFAP but in a cool way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.