Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerGriffin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, the way I see it..

we all just enjoy playing as a "godly" character, equipped with the most powerful items that make us invincible. We can't bear to see our life bowl (or whatever you call it) drop even the slightest bit, we cannot put up with anything that slows our warriors down. Therefore we do our best to reduce the length of time as a "low level character". That is why we do rushes, and then do nothing but Cow runs and MF runs.

Eventually most of us achieve the goal of equipping our characters with godly items, and we enjoy watching our character taking down hundreds of cows all alone, cussing at other players who dare to follow us around.

And now Blizzard is trying to take this away. I am sure they don't mean to do that to hurt our feelings. They may be making a big mistake, i agree on that opinion. But maybe its from the thought that they wanna do something about the whole gameplaying which now looks like a huge factory that produces godly characters in the same procedure over and over again.

I just wanna mention, lets not give Blizzard the finger so much, cuz all they're trying to do is bring some more meaning into the game.

O and another thing. Lets say Blizzard does what rumors say and ruins the whole game by making it anti-rushing and all..
still, there will be plenty of players. Even the ones that say they will quit and go on with their lives, most of them will stay play. Maybe quit for a month or two, but once a diablo player, always a diablo player.

UnrealShadow13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by TylerGriffin
Maybe quit for a month or two, but once a diablo player, always a diablo player.
Once a Diablo player, always a Diablo player eh? Well I agree; but this 1.10 attrocity ISN'T Diablo!

We have crafted Diablo II into what WE THE USERS want it to be! Don't deny it; can you honestly say that you never transfered, rushed, or did repeted bloody/cow runs??? Its OUR game; Blizzard made it, but we molded it; we took the clay that Blizzard gave us, and spun it into something beautiful!

Now Blizzard is trying to smash what we all worked so hard to build... They are taking away the freedom and rights of, We The Users! We must do something about this before Blizzard becomes a true dictatorship!

The 1.10 patch is just one small step towards turning Diablo II into something horrible! They must be stopped before they can tighten their grip on We The Users!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!

BFLAP Petition currently has only 2 users on it! C'mon; there were plenty of you griping about 1.10 before, sign up!

Remember, they can take our account, they can take our game, BUT THEY CANNOT TAKE OUR FREEDOM!

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
lmao k.

But who do we tell this too? We can't just call up and say "No patch!" lol We have to do something major......

UnrealShadow13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes we do... I suggest rallies, hunger strikes, and suicide protests. Does anybody know the location of blizzard headquarters? We coul form a march against 1.10 patch.

We can also, as I suggested before, spam their email addresses, and make our opinions known on the www.battle.net forum.

BFLAP Petition:

Menskur, Europe
UnrealShadow13, USWest
Ikerous, USWest

VIVA LA REVOLUTION! SWIFT DEATH TO THE PAWNS OF THE OPPRESSORS!

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Yes suicide protests I shall help! And the location of blizz hq is in Pacific Ocean.

You people need to calm your ****ing selfs down. What is so bad about the patch...? Go cry to your mom

UnrealShadow13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Are you telling me that you are happy with the fact that from now on all your new characters will be underlevel? New patches are supposed to be anticipated, not dreaded. I am serious about protests, and if you feel that your life is worth less than the happiness of all battle.net users, than by all means, take your own life in the struggle, and become a martyr among We The Users. I do not wish for any blood to be shed, but if it comes to it, SO BE IT.

DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSORS.

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
llol why am i 3rd on list? petition was my idea ^_^

...just cuddnt think of the word -_-;

Hustler(LA)

Member!
Reaction score
Website
not yet
Guys why u so worry about loosing all hexes or opportynity to have hexes.After patch comes out all hacked items will be removed so it is true.But the new hacked items will comes out anywayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.Because hackers never sleeps.REMEBER IT We are always trying to make your life easier.So dont worry.

Hustler(LA)

Member!
Reaction score
Website
not yet
Guys it doesnt matter if u will make a petion.It will not help.Because nothing gonna stop blizard to put new patch on bnet.My suggetion to everyone put all hacked items on other accout.So if they will disapear your account will not.Anyway it is better.

TylerGriffin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm pretty sure Blizzard knows enough about the "nerfing" that we're talking about here. I mean, they are the creaters of the game aren't they? It's not like they don't know about all the iths and hacks and how rushing does good both ways and all.

I say we just give 1.10 a shot, cuz as a matter of fact, there really ain't much we can do.

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you dont seem to understand hustler, what it is we complain about. i dont give a shit about the hexes and hacked items. im all for rust storm. its the "improvements" that they are making that bug people. What diablo is now is what we have made it - and we are happy with it. so why change it if it works fine? why fix something if it is not broken? im all for cleanin out the hacked items. but its the drastic changes taking effect that are the problem. sry if i wasnt clear.

UnrealShadow13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A true rebel speeks! I salute you, Azura. I do not use hacked,bugged, or duped (to my knowledge) items at all. What I do use are Cow Runs and Bloody Runs to level up. I'm sure that many of you have as well. I might also add that the Barb's only skill that can deal damage to multiple targets has been nerfed in the new patch! On top of fixing the critical strike bug, barbs are going to suck!

SWIFT DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE US.

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol, what are you going to do about it? why don't you leave and stop complaining, you won't do nothing to change it. Blizzard owns the server. and they own everything you create in that server. So why don't you quiet down a little because you're wasting so much precious oxygen.

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
interesting point.. blizzard owns the server...... that can be changed somehow right? shall we enlist the help of malicious hackers to crash bnet once and for all? that would certainly teach them.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Originally posted by UnrealShadow13
Get rid of all hacked items, and make it harder to dupe. Do not delete all dupes! That is unfair to people who recieved them in trades.
Why not make it impossible to dupe?

Why not delete ALL (if possible) dupes from the game?

Why is it that you stand up for a currency? You like SoJ's? They were nice back then, but come on- People value items at different values. Hell, when a white ring came out it was worth 14 sojs. when a Hex came out it was like 120 Sojs. Duping made them the currency (hex) and then....1 hex for wf! Now its 3 Hex for WF (Who cares, I don't) - and the like. If we don't have a currency, people will be forced to do a good trade. They won't have a currency to say - this is worth #$$$$$%@#%. So your offer must be at least @#$@#%@$%@^ or go way.

**** what you say there, let the dupes be gone and fair trading back.

About the mules: The items are deleted after a few minutes. All we need is either 2 computers or a dual-boot D2 program - or a spare account to get everything on (like 1-2 chars for sorting) - then, sort everything in that account through the Global Inventory. Whatever you don't need, drop and xfer it right away. You are complaining about things that Blizzard has already thought through, so, STOP YOUR ****ING BICKERING ABOUT 1.10. Go post it in another thread, we don't need another one- what you have just did.

Originally posted by UnrealShadow13
VIVA LA REVOLUTION! GIVE ME XP OR GIVE ME DEATH!
Or how about a nice glass of STFU. You bitch too much.

Hell, you guys are idiots. Blizzard made the game harder, made the game more interesting to play than rather have a level 99 sorc get your shitty leve 3 character to cows for you to leech up until you can kill. I don't know about you freaks, but I don't like sitting and doing cows all damn day long. There are other (Do you know what that word means?) areas in the game that are of even better experience. Why don't you bitch about those?

Or the fact that Blizzard is making the players play the game it was supposed to be? Or the fact that Blizzard has listened to alot of people? Or the fact that they will not and will never try to 'leave' dupes? Or make it harder to dupe?

Hell, unreal- go read the Terms of Service (Or agreement) and then you should post.

OH: Your suicide protest thing is idiotic.

Originally posted by Azura
interesting point.. blizzard owns the server...... that can be changed somehow right? shall we enlist the help of malicious hackers to crash bnet once and for all? that would certainly teach them.
The only thing that would teach Blizzard is to have a monthly fee for their free Service, screwing basically everyone who plays a Blizzard game over the internet through Battle.net Servers.

santaiscool

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
man you are such a hiprocite.

i had to make an account just to tell you this

you bitch at us for bitching... thats makes a whole lot of sense, but i guess we aint all as smart as the average bear....

and we aren't bitching cause the game will be harder, we're bitching (well i am at least) because the game is fun right now, there isn't a need for such a big change. Sure the game might be easy, and sure its not the way blizzard intented it to be but most people like it the way it is now. I do think the game could use some minor changes but the patch is gonna be drastic. I don't see whats so bad about rushing and mf runs and cow runs. hell if you still want to play the game quest by quest, no one is stopping you.

i think blizzard is making a terrible mistake and needs to now about it. sure they have the patch created and i doubt we will change their minds but i think its worth a try to get them to reconsider making such big changes to game that i already love. So i say you guys continue the your noble quest and don't let any jackasses (like kao) stand in your way

VIVA LA REVOLUTION! GIVE ME XP OR GIVE ME DEATH!

put me down on your petition

noodles136 us east

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Ok, so Blizzard should just delete all the other areas of the game, and just have all the current MF Monsters in 1 area. They should have 3 areas: Cows, Bloody runs, and Mfing.

How would you like that? Because that is what the game is. People don't bother playing with the other acts. Why? Because they aren't as fun. And hell, you can't make them more fun when you have areas like Cows.

Blizzard will not reconsider any changes by a little party consisting of 4 people, here at battleforums.com.

If you want them to notice, diabloii.net forums are always available for you to bitch about. Blizzard checks there sometimes.

Blizzard's first intend in making this game was for everyone to play through, and not get to cows then leech up. If that was their intent, they wouldn't have made the damn game in the first place.

You should really see the other side to your arguement. You are saying that you want all the items but don't want gameplay to change.

Originally posted by santaiscool
man you are suck a hiprocite.
Me? I fail to see me contradicting myself.

santaiscool

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you said

"Or how about a nice glass of STFU. You bitch too much.

Hell, you guys are idiots. Blizzard made the game harder, made the game more interesting to play than rather have a level 99 sorc get your shitty leve 3 character to cows for you to leech up until you can kill. I don't know about you freaks, but I don't like sitting and doing cows all damn day long. There are other (Do you know what that word means?) areas in the game that are of even better experience. Why don't you bitch about those?
"

now to me that sounds like you bitching.... which makes you a hiprocite

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
It sounds like that to you. Not to me. I am providing reasoning and common sense. Hell, if you want an easy game still, go play checkers. Diablo 2 was meant to be fun, but not to the point where it has diminished to a few areas.

Oh, and who started this thread? Exactly. Bitching. We all bitch, just some people more than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.