1.10 Activism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
who said a few areas arent fun? i personally enjoy my cow runs. mfing is fun becuause its always a surprise wut u get. i dont bot- i like the anticipation when u strike the final blow. is it a soj? maybe-.
i find that exciting. and fun. and its not like nobody plays through quests- look at hardcore. thats fun- almost entirly legit. well. not as bad as sc. so people do in fact play quest by quest. i myself do it sometimes. and dont try to silence us-

Give me xp or give me death. viva la revolucion!

UnrealShadow13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First off, let me say, welcome aboard, Noodles136, US East! Second off, letme share a bit of insight about currency...

SoJ's drop. Hexes are hacked. Bhaal cannot drop a hex in a game that hasn't been hacked to hell. I like the SoJ's currency because people can actually find them. If the currency is made from hexes, then where are people going to get them? They will just have to trade their stash for ONE FREAKING HEX.

You like that? You like selling your soul for an item that is going to be deleted within the next few months? I like SoJ's because you can deal them, without thinking of yourself as a hacker.

I also agree with Azura: Bots are retarted, so for those of us who think so, we need MF. Without MF, we are like old men without cains, like goldfish swimming in thin air, WE ARE LIKE DIABLO II PLAYERS WHO ARE PLAYING THIS EVIL 1.10 PATCH!

DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSORS! UP WITH THOSE WHO MOLDED DIABLO II, MOLDED IT WITH THE CARE AND TENDERNESS THAT MAKES IT THE FUN AND BEAUTIFUL THING IT IS TODAY! (minus the hacks)

Blizzard, YOU CAN EAT MY SHORTS! (don't delete my account though.)

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Although the SoJ economy is a good basis (Hell, I found my first one and 4 hours ago from mephisto) - What happens when rates go sky high? Remember when a freakin Lidless was worth 2 sojs? then like 3 weeks later you couldn't even get 10 chipped gems for it. If you want a trade, trade- but without a currency, or everyone will always have different prices. If you eliminate a standard currency, people will trade what they have for what they need- Nothing like - I need 10 Sojs so I can get this item, so I'm going to sell these things for SoJ's ONLY.

santaiscool

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so what your saying is instead of bringing money to my local store i should bring the lamp i no longer need or my cd player? there isn't anything wrong with a standard currency... although i don't like the fact that most are hacked

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes- although a standard currency is best - people dont always need soj- hence the pawn shop. some people need other stuff. like trading a zon setup for a barbarian setup. both people get what they need and dont involve gay ****in hex.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
If you want to bring in real life examples go ahead but it shows you already lost the argument (or whatever its called).

Here- Go to India, and try to buy something with YOUR MONEY. Not theirs, your money. What the hell do they need with american money if they are in india? If they want to get something from another country they might (just might) need that currency to get it. If there was no currency, it would be item(s) for item(s).

You don't see that, do you.

Originally posted by santaiscool
and by the way... you suck
Next time, use the edit button.

Azura

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what if these indians encounter an american selling stuff- b ut only for american money. hah! gotcha there!

DragonHellfire

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol the 1.10 patch is f---in BULL. I agree with blizz on getting rid of the hacked and bugged items. THEY SUK. I dont dupe, dont want to dupe, but i support theose who do. Most of the items we have are duped. And where i really must shout out.......F--- YOU BLIZZARD FOR TRYING TO GET RID OF RUSHING. NO1 IN THEIR RIGHT F---IN MINDS WILL MAKE A CHAR FROM SCRATCH AND GO THROUGH EVERY QUEST. WHAT WILL THIS CHAR BE GOOD AT I ASK YOU. EVERY1 RUSH UR CHARS NOW AND NO1 (if any1 would anyway) START A NEW CHAR FOR 1.10. the new items are nice though.

UnrealShadow13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Kao

Here- Go to India, and try to buy something with YOUR MONEY. Not theirs, your money. What the hell do they need with american money if they are in india?
American currency increases in value at much higher rates than the indian rupee. Therefore, indians would be glad for american money, because in all probability they could cash the american money for double the indian value the next day, due to inflation and such.

Money, when you think about it, is really stupid. The SoJ/hex/ANYTHING currency is also really stupid when you think about it. But hey, it works.

Its comforting to know what your items are worth in some sort of measuring unit. You don't even have to trade a lidless for 2 soj's: all you have to do is KNOW that it is worth 2 sojs, and then you can trade it for another items 'worth' 2 sojs.

SoJ is more than a currency, its a measuring unit. I prefer my measuring units to be named after good rings, not hacked to hell charms.

THEY CAN TAKE OUR ITEMS, THEY CAN TAKE OUR RUNS, THEY CAN TAKE OUR ACCOUNT! BUT THEY CANNOT TAKE OUR SINGLE PLAYER CHARACTERS AS LONG AS WE STAY OFF OPEN B.NET!!!

DEATH TO THE TYRANICAL OPPRESSORS.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Here. How about Euro's? Isnt their value more than the American Dollar? You don't get it. And now you are bickering about world currencies.

You people make me sad. Its idiots like you who ruin the games.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Hell yea, 1.10 Will be awesome. Have you seen the Synergy bonuses? My Furyzon will kick major ass. My elemental zon will kick major ass. My Necro will kick major ass.

Hell, I can't wait.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Wow what the hell happened here? Well anyway, 1.10 does suck. And yes, I'm first on the list b/c I just have the killer rack.lol j/k.

Anyway, I want to protest! It would be fun! We need a slogan and a logo!

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
So you people don't like how the game is going to be harder and how you must play through the game? What about the fact that rune drops have increased? New items? New rune Words? New Everything? Random monsters? New Synergies to make your character stronger?

UnrealShadow13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok, here are pros and cons:

Pros:

New skill synergies
The usual patch stuff: new items, tweaked skills, etc.

Cons:

No more bloody runs.
Nerfed cow runs.
Harder to rush.
MF no longer works on uniques.
More difficult in NM and Hell.
Stronger act bosses.
Random Monsters.
Many more things.

Ok! well thats 3 to a bunch, case closed, we win. : )

Regarding your question: you don't like it being harder and having to play your way through the game?

No.

As a matter of fact, I dont. I don't like being underlevel. I dont like having to chase down ever flayer just to get Khalims left testicle. I don't like harder hell monsters. I don't like having to hack my way through through all the Arreat stuff, dodging Imps that can't be hit just to do Bhaal. In my opinion, if every useless quest was turned into a quest that said: "kill all the cows and level up," I would have no objection. Beats looking for Khalims bladder anyway.

Yes, we need a slogan and such.

Suggestions, fellow comrades?

Only a mofo, would play 1.10? ( it rhymes)

Blizz sucks jizz?

Other suggestions?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Pros:

'No more Hacked Stuff'
'Easier code for Mod Makers'
'New Items'
'Gameplay Changes'
'Gameplay Balancing'
'Harder = Funner --> Party Playing'
'Random Monsters = Better variety, harder. See above'
Harder areas makes better rounded characters
'Skill Synergies'
'Ladder Racing'
'Ladder Items Only'
'Uber Sets'
'No Rushing --> Forced to play a real character'
'Mf not on bosses, but general monsters. And, It still works on uniques, just not the Act bosses after the first time.'
'Bloody runs will still be there, just not as much xp'
'Cow runs will still be there, just not as much xp'

Hell, if you complain that much about the game, quit.

Stargunner

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
:shoot
U KNOW WOT THEY SHOULD DO EVERYTHING THEY R DOING
EXCEPT DELETE DUPED ITEM I MEAN THEY SHOULD STOP DUPING BUT NOT GET RID OF THE DUPED THAT R ALREDY THERE BCOS SOME PEOPLE WILL BE SCARED SHITLESS THAT THEY WILL LOSE ALOT OF THERE ITEMS COS THEY GOT DUPES IN TRADE WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING IT I DONT MIND ABOUT THE REST JUST THAT PART ABOUT DUPED COS I KNOW FOR A FACT IT SCARES ME I THINK O WILL LOSE EVERYTHING COS I MIGHT HAVE BIN GIVEN DUPES IN TRADE COS U CAN EVEN DUPE UNID ITEMS NOW SO MY SKULLDERS MIGHT BE LEGIT OR THEN AGAIN IT MIGHT NOT
:lucifer :mad: :madatu :shoot

DragonHellfire

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WOW KAO U ARE AN IDIOT! u are saying that getting rid of rushing is good. BOY WHAT ARE U SMOKIN. No rushes means that ppl cant save their skill points. Thats bullshit. People will rush anyway. just cuz of the waypoint thing and extra needed quests ppl will have to pay more. and wow i type fast. and whats this i hear about act bosses not dropping good. then where the fuk are we sposed to get these 1.10 items from!

Status
Not open for further replies.