Warning: Maphack will make you lose your account

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
But now that I think of it.. Rofl that Jan foo Is the richest ladder guy for now :) Rofl He gotta stole at least 50 accounts

Vampire666

Reaction score
omfg.. **** netter and his ****ing maphack

evry1 try password recovery from blizzard

egut125

Reaction score
make it 5 damnit im pissed lol took a long time for that acct :angry :angry :angry

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
You guys are such dumbasses. WHAT did I tell you? Seriously I want an apology from each and everyone of you who said I was wrong. You guys are such dumbasses for doubting me. I hope you learned this time. When It comes to D2, I'm never wrong.

So TheAce, you can start apologizing now and learn you are a dipshit and learn I am right and you are wrong. :)

binny

Member!
Reaction score
bwahahaha... props to all the people who trusted and defened him

Frodo1

Member!
Reaction score
What's next--the recovery

What should computer newbs like me do to make sure that our computers are safe after this? I deleted 2 registry entries with easymap as part of the name. On another thread someone said to reformat the c drive if not all entries are deleted. How? Should a computer illiterate person like myself try that, whatever it means?

Moderators and others, please provide an answer as to what we should do to clean up our comps.

Thanks

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Yeah hopefully he didnt get into your account and change the email or if ur lucky didnt even steal ur items yet...*prays* But I think Sweats account is his first target.. Lol *prays even more*
Edit: I know If was Jan I would take all of Sweats items first :) Godly mother trucker

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah cause that wouldnt look suspicous about 100 people suddenly sending in password recovery requests all at the same time...lol theyre gonna know what happenes especially since they could just look on this forum and see...

Lithium1189

Member!
Reaction score
LISTEN all the versions are infected. I asked someone on his list and he said most of his freinds got screwed over. they all had the different versions. Easymap itself isnt safe and i HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU CHANGE YOUR PASS ASAP AND DELETE REGISTRIES.

Frodo1

Member!
Reaction score
passowrd recovery question

I requested a pword change. I got an instant response from bnet and replied to the message without altering it at all. So, far i haven't gotten a new pword. How long does that take?

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i dont know if i would go as far as to reformatting but for starters just run all the spyware/virus crap you've got and see if anything shows up and then get rid of it

egut125

Reaction score
Any help on how to completely remove this shitty hack from my computer
I already got screwed over with my password and would like to not have hat happen again.

Any help i would appreciate

yoyogu

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DAMM U... DAMMM U CREATOR... DAMMM U..... -.-.... my account... my non godly items ^^... but seriously.. fu ck the creator who made it... seriously... he really fu cked us bad..... NEVER TRUST ANYTHING.. except mousepad and c3po :).. but seriously... fu ck the creator.

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
After U get the email.. Just reply anything to it.. Then it will automatically Reply back ur new password

newbiemc

Member!
Reaction score
Lithium1189 said:
LISTEN all the versions are infected. I asked someone on his list and he said most of his freinds got screwed over. they all had the different versions. Easymap itself isnt safe and i HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU CHANGE YOUR PASS ASAP AND DELETE REGISTRIES.
what are the registries we need to delete?

Lithium1189

Member!
Reaction score
its really stupid though, he just screwd over 5000+ accounts. People will find him. Look at the post views. 3000. On top of that word of mouth makes a big part and other sites on the net other than here. It isnt really a good move in the end...

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Lets count how many times I told you it wasnt safe.

t.A.T.u97 said:
Honestly, If I broke into your house and murdered your children, and wanted to spend the night at your new house with your other children, would you let me? :)

The guys a skum, try the map hack at your own risk, It does have a backdoor which leads to jans source, How many times must I say it to get it across. You can listen to these new untrustable members, or you can listen to me.
One

t.A.T.u97 said:
It works, yes, but it is Jan. Although I am a europe user (last netterhaufen things he would not release europe accounts) I'm still gonna wait another day or 2 for maphack. Friend talked to the guy and sure enough its backdoored. Heres what he said to moi:

Artwork © says:
it opend connection on port 1010
Artwork © says:
no mh does that unless it's scripted to send out packets
Artwork © says:
i read his source
Artwork © says:
and i found a nice backdoor in it

(Thanks ert you sexy hoe)

Really, impatience will pwn any of you. Its maphack for christ sakes....
Two

t.A.T.u97 said:
Because it is backdoored.
Three

t.A.T.u97 said:
Wow how many times do I have to say.

It is backdoored, just as all the other netterhaufen things. He will always backdoor his stuff, do not use anything netter is producing.

It opens port 1010, which ANY maphack that is legit and is safe to use will not open any port. It leads to a nice place of information that belongs to Jan.

Case closed. Mousepad will release theirs in no time.
Four

t.A.T.u97 said:
This pathetic shit dares call anyone sad when you trojan your products, go on forums, and try to get people to use them. You of anyone have no right to call anyone sad. You are pathetic skum of the earth and a piece of shit and you need to get a life.

As much as you guys would love to believe this Maphack is safe, it is not, once again this douchebag put a backdoor into it, as he did all of his shit. There should be no arguement over if its clean or not because it isn't.

Do not trust any of Netter products ever and do not ever use them. You will find your account on a long list of other fools who decided to trust this jackass.
Five

t.A.T.u97 said:
Well its up to you guys if you want to use it, there is a known backdoor in the file and your information will go straight to him. Its your account, its your CD key, not mine. Netter has stolen over thousands of accounts, and I don't see how you can still trust him, when there is a known backdoor in the maphack.
Six

Six times and you STILL used it. To ANY of you who used it and got your shit stolen, you deserved it.

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah i dont think blizz is gonna give us back our passwords and if they do its gonna take a lot of time considering all the people that got ****ed

binny

Member!
Reaction score
hahaha I find this funny. not that people are losing their accounts, thats shitty and unfortunate, but that so many people here were defending him and flaming anyone who accused it of being dangerous (t.a.t.u got it the worst probably) and now netter is pwning people left right and center.

as gay as he is, i must say gg.