Warning: Maphack will make you lose your account

Frodo1

Member!
Reaction score
WARNING poss easy map 2.0 hack!

I just transferred some stuff to a mule on a ladder acct. when I tried to log on again to my character acct, I got the message that my password does not match my acct. that is impossible. i tried 10 or more times but no success. i don't have any other hacks or programs, except d2loader. i don't know if there is any connection, but be warned and beware!

this happened only an hour after i downloaded easymap v2.0

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have the same problem that ****ing easymap 2.0 man ****ed me good thing that account sucked thought...im trying to recover my password as we speak anyways and for other people DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR USE EASYMAP 2.0 AND IF YOU DID CHANGE UR PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY AND DISCONTINUE USE

t0astedmuffins

Member!
Reaction score
Website
concept420.com
It all depends on wehre you got it.. if u got it from one of the links here i almost garuntee its 100% safe, but if your a noob and google stuff like that --- Have fun makin a new account >_<

Frodo1

Member!
Reaction score
I downloaded it from here:

This is the mirror from your message in another thread.

I restarted my computer and still the password is changed. I am in the process of changing all my other pwords, just in case. However, I put a ton of time into my sorc and this is disappointing.

I should add that I do still have onleyer's stuff on my comp from 1.10. other than that and d2loader and c3po, i have never downloaded a d2 program. that is why i am so suspicious.

i'll update later.

hepennypacker52

Reaction score
THIS IS INFECTED, DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT

I've had it for 1 day, and I just went to login and it says my password is incorrect. Great.

Lithium1189

Member!
Reaction score
i got it from the main menu on 1.11 hacks. Its a scam, whoever used it well, consider your account empty. I rebooted, everything and niothing works, so yes, the hack itself is a scam.

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dont call me a ****ing noob you ass banger i downloaded from this site and many other people have just realized their account passwords have been changed i hope you cry when you realize you are one of them

burn in hell

:dance

Frodo1

Member!
Reaction score
NothinButLuck said:
rofl dont download easymap 2.0 u ****in stupid newbs...
You really are an idiot. Please go back to the Battle.net forums where loser's like you belong. I downloaded this program in good faith from what seemed to be a reliable source.

Magika

Member!
Reaction score
sprucegoose said:
dont call me a ****ing noob you ass banger i downloaded from this site and many other people have just realized their account passwords have been changed i hope you cry when you realize you are one of them

burn in hell

:dance
many other people including yours truly.... GG easymap

egut125

Reaction score
yea me too. This sucks big time. Kime wanna stop playing D2. Do not use that maphack its suck and screws your acct. Still can't log on and my messages aren't going through to bnet either. :madatu :madatu :madatu

Lithium1189

Member!
Reaction score
I got alot of good stuff on there but i dont mind. Whoever is getting all that shit has no life. Hacking to get items etc. Real hackers dont use their skills for selfish reasons. Mousepad for example makes it and gives it to the public for a simple donation. These guys are probably a bucnh of scrawny pale bitches that do nothing with their life except hacking accounts. Then again, its our faults for falling for their shit. Oh well, its a game, life goes on.