Warning: Maphack will make you lose your account

KroniX v2

Reaction score
if you didn't cheat, you didn't get banned. its really a null argument. you violated the ToS and got the appropriate punishment.

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
femininestrength.spaces.live.com
KroniX v2 said:
if you didn't cheat, you didn't get banned. its really a null argument. you violated the ToS and got the appropriate punishment.

LOL..we didn't have m/h...I called blizz..you can too...and they said the only other thing it may be from is d2loader..which we have always had and didn't know it wasn't allowed..always made it through all other patches...so go figure :yamer

_Ace

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Angelicpower said:
LOL..we didn't have m/h...I called blizz..you can too...and they said the only other thing it may be from is d2loader..which we have always had and didn't know it wasn't allowed..always made it through all other patches...so go figure :yamer
Guess what? d2loader wasn't made by Blizzard, so that makes it a 3rd party program. And guess what kind of programs violate the ToU and the EULA? Yes, that's right, 3rd party programs.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Im sorry but i think Coolmission did post an announcment about how there are 2 million other (well not about hubbies but this ban deal) threads like this. Just watch out ^^.

Status

Member!
Reaction score
Heh I got banned too. But who cares? Really, just start over. Its a good oppertunity to remake characters and make them better. =D And cdkeys are easy to come by. I think, that the best part of this patch was the banning. Its funny to read idiot noobs on the battle.net forums flaming about a banned key. What the don't realize is that Blizzard is in it for the MONEY, and if people don't hack, games such as STARCRAFT and DIABLO II don't sell 4 million copies. I mean really, if you want Blizzard to suffer, then don't hack. They lose money if you don't F**k up.

Ben13[x]

Member!
Reaction score
GRRR RAWR!!! Lot of rage.. jkjk.. lol It's only a game.. we all should move on.. Like SweatOgre

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
TheAce said:
Guess what? d2loader wasn't made by Blizzard, so that makes it a 3rd party program. And guess what kind of programs violate the ToU and the EULA? Yes, that's right, 3rd party programs.
LOL...well I know...I just said that I called blizz up and they told me about d2loader..lol

Venice_native said:
Agreed. People need to realize even a chat utility could get yourself banned. Infact I hope it does.

So you mean yahoo and msn??? and why are you so negative and hateful?? wanting people to be banned...unreal..anyway...you talking about yahoo and chats like that???

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
It happened, it's over, and you should all relax and take a break and go outside. It's only a game, if you can't handle looseing something that was technically on loan to you in the first place, than how are you going to be able to handle the real world?

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
LordNevar said:
It happened, it's over, and you should all relax and take a break and go outside. It's only a game, if you can't handle looseing something that was technically on loan to you in the first place, than how are you going to be able to handle the real world?

LOL...hell no...we are going to riot...burn down blizz..lmao :halo

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Venice_native said:
I mean, like chat bots, Stealth Bot, and whatever is popular nowadays.

Ohhhh...ok...I thought you meant like yahoo and msn...lol...if my hubby was here he would have understood completely..lol...ok well..I am figuring it was the d2loader..cause we didn't have m/h..and no idea loader wasn't allowed..had it for years and they never banned us..blizz getting pretty lame...wanting us all to go out and buy cd's again..banning for things they have let go for years and never informed us it wasn't allowed..they must be desperate for money :hbut

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Venice_native said:
Well, they have every right to. You DID agree that you read the ToS meaning you should have known that it was against it to use any third party programs. They aren't asses, you are just arrogant.
Ummmm..excuse me..lol..I am not arrogant...if anyone is it is you and blizz...come on how arrogant is it to let people use something for years through all the patches then all of a sudden ban you..that is pure arrogance :grunt

Angelicpower

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Venice_native said:
No, it's called "be lucky you didn't have to pay for it those other years now go buy the game".
LOL..we have the game...for years now...my hubby put that d2loader in just incase something happened to our cd..and for your info..this is the 3rd one..lol...hubby bought one in austalia $120 there and he left it there...then the 2nd one got busted up so this is the 3rd one...we actually thinking of having his mum send the one he left in australia...so pfffttt..LMAO..we have been payig for it...so now try to be nice..it's way deep inside of ya somewhere :dance PS...we play with the cd in alll the time!