Warning: Maphack will make you lose your account

t0astedmuffins

Member!
Reaction score
Website
concept420.com
sprucegoose said:
dont call me a ****ing noob you ass banger i downloaded from this site and many other people have just realized their account passwords have been changed i hope you cry when you realize you are one of them

burn in hell

:dance

rofl what a noob.. Your complaining about losing your account by using a Maphack which is againts Blizzard TOS and you could be banned for anyways?

GG no rm dont cry just start over its a ****in game you big ass baby.

Frodo1

Member!
Reaction score
The next big question is how do we make sure that all instances of this hack are deleted from our collective computers. I found 2 registry entries with the name "easymap". What else should I look for? Should I delete anything refering to d2 from my comp and start from scratch?

Lithium1189

Member!
Reaction score
t0astedmuffins said:
rofl what a noob.. Your complaining about losing your account by using a Maphack which is againts Blizzard TOS and you could be banned for anyways?

GG no rm dont cry just start over its a ****in game you big ass baby.
lol your right, that is true. Its what we get for cheating, sucks but oh well, its a game, i prolly wont be playing again though, things like this take out the whole urge to play.

N4srudin

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MAPHACK WILL TAKE UR PW

me and sweaty just got our accts jacked DONT DL IT....HES TAKING IT OFF NOW. get rid of it and change ur PW

t0astedmuffins

Member!
Reaction score
Website
concept420.com
Frodo1 said:
The next big question is how do we make sure that all instances of this hack are deleted from our collective computers. I found 2 registry entries with the name "easymap". What else should I look for? Should I delete anything refering to d2 from my comp and start from scratch?

i have reason to believe we were baited in. 1.0 and 1.1 versions checked out as safe, but i did not see anyone verify the safeness of 2.0 and people just trusted him since hte last 2 versions were safe.

If you cant get rid of the registries and all the files containing information dealing with easymap, i would dump your c drive and start over.

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes this little problem is slowly emerging and im sure there will be about 20 threads saying the same thing 2morow shit happens people

Magika

Member!
Reaction score
t0astedmuffins said:
i have reason to believe we were baited in. 1.0 and 1.1 versions checked out as safe, but i did not see anyone verify the safeness of 2.0 and people just trusted him since hte last 2 versions were safe.

If you cant get rid of the registries and all the files containing information dealing with easymap, i would dump your c drive and start over.
i can't believe i'm going to end up reformatting over diablo 2....

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i;m not crying or complaining im simply stating this is what happened and its not excactly a basket of giggles now stop being such a condescending bitch

Frodo1

Member!
Reaction score
Damn SweatyOgre, that sucks, but it is just a bump in the road for a dedicated gamer. My char was about level 46 and had just taken out Duriel in Hell. D2 is a game of endurance and dedication, so there is plenty of time to get back on top. I'm actually glad it happened now. Just think it the scumbag had waited longer to do this. The best item I lost was my Leaf staff. It can be replaced though. Oh well.

Kaison

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Yo so is Easymap v1.0 infected? I only used that hack.. On the other releases.. I didnt download yet.. The Installation was a bit sketchy