Rising of the slaves.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((Yeah, I know, Blue, but you can't seriously think that you can even survive if you try to suck out Vadriel's power. He's the oldest and strongest of the Fallen Angels...he singlehandedly enslaved and wiped out Hell. You try to grab him and start siphoning off of him, and he could easily just flashfreeze you and shatter you into tiny pieces. Either that or consume you in shadows and send you an alternate realm where you'll pretty much just be tortured by evil darkness for all of eternity.

And you kinda messed up a little bit, too, when you "absorbed the darkness." The only real darkness around was the Shadowbeasts...the ensorcellment that Vadriel laid upon you was essentially just a sleep-spell, a dumbed-down version of ones he lays upon enemies to put them into catatonic coma states. There was no "darkness" there, it's just darkness magic. But still, if you could suck that up, Vadriel fully maintains the ability to just rip that right back out of you at any time. The magic he creates is a part of him, and he maintains a bond with all of his substance. Actually, he's used his substance in the past to actually infiltrate the bodies of others and control them. You need to be very careful. Remember, you are just a human, and he is decidedly older and stronger than any human.

No real animosity here, just looking out for both our characters' best interests.))

Vadriel scoffed.

"A plan of evasion? Surely you are joking? Else you are truly a coward or simply daft? Why should we fear them? I could crush them ALL like corpsemaggots under my feet. Their rotting carcasses would litter this world for miles!

We should not cower in fear and slink about like swamp rats! We should mount a full-scale charge into the heart of their encampment, and kill them all! Any other course of action would be the mark of a coward or a weakling!"

Vadriel flared his wings in subdued rage. These pathetic beasts were all cowards and fools! If they could not manage a measly few hundred mortals, what good were they? Perhaps he had been mistaken when he allied himself with these pathetic little humans...

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
"If they subdued you, shouldn't that tell you something?" Skandos asked pointedly. "The fact they can bring together so many beings from different, apparently, worlds? I would evade them until we figure out why they were able to do so."

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Bathizar snorts and says,"Bah! I will take them all on myself! Let them try to capture me, they wouldn't want to touch me."

Bathizar starts to walk in the general direction of the enemy.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Vadriel smirks.

"They did not subdue me. It is likely the Almighty placed me here in an attempt to keep me from Him. If they had subdued me, I would not have my full power. And I do.

Go along on your merry little way, Skandos. For once, the little human has the right idea. We will assault the stronghold."

Vadriel falls into step beside Bathizar, giving him a slight look of approval.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Skandos looks incredulously at the two of them, then decides not to follow them. He hated fighting, anyway, and knew there must be an easier way out.

"So, Sonix, are you with me or with them?" Skandos asked. He wasn't too bothered whether or not Sonix would follow him or not - Sonix clearly didn't remember anything so Skandos would have to do it all himself.

"I'm going back up and because I think I can scale the wall and go around the outskirts of the fortress, and look for a way out," Skandos adds.

Before Vadriel and Balthizar depart, Skandos said, "The soldiers seem to be equipped with some arcane features that I have seen in my world - the runes remind me of the Tree at which I created to eliminate the Elemental beings - the ability to rip the powers from a being in an instant, so be careful. I can sense that the soldiers will be coming from where we escaped the gas."

More shouts echoed from the corridors. "Make up your mind, or I will leave you here," Skandos said to Sonix. He sensed Vandror had reached a door down below, and the door was locked. He made Vandror vanish and he reappeared next to Skandos.

((If you watched Prison Break's episode "Lockdown", what happens is that the military were forced to enter the prison and subdue the prisoners. This is what is happening now. Also, please do not one-hit-KO all the soldiers in one go... You two (or three) are on a separate part now so one of you will have to make obstacles and plot twists. Perhaps Skandos (and Sonix?) will meet up with you two (and Sonix?) again some time.))*

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Vadriel smirked. So these "guards" think they can strip him of his power? Laughable. However, it would be wise to subdue them before they tried to pull anything.

Vadriel used up a portion of his powers to manifest a small army of elemental beasts: 6 Shadowbeasts like he had summoned before, 5 Cryodevils (lizardlike beings made of pure ice, with many deadly abilities ((see Frosts in Devil May Cry, they're similar))), and 8 Burning Ones (amorphous beasts made of pure flame).

With the new minions, any guards would have much to distract them from trying to strip his powers.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Skandos looked even more worried when this happened. "Just... Be careful. Something tells me that this is not your ordinary enemy."

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Balthizar takes a quick look around, he finds a small fire that had broke out, he walks over, and absorbs it into him, he soon manifests into a flame being, looking even more demonic than his past....no never again. He says "Well, I'm ready, lets kick some mortal ass!"

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
((Wow, that's hot! (Literally :p)

You two go ahead, I'll, er, wait for a while for Sonix or until I get bored and go ahead by myself.))*

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Vadriel smiled. Skandos was too fearful. Sure, no ordinary mortals were they up against, but neither was he any ordinary adversary they'd be expecting. Not just a Fallen, but THE Fallen, the one who even God feared.

So the little human was ready for action? Let it be so.

Vadriel stalked with his minions to a door. Shouted orders could be heard on the other side.

Frozenfang manifested in his hand in the shape of a massive scythe.

Vadriel lifted his hand, focusing a ball of flame. His beasts stood at the ready. Vadriel spread his wings and smiled again.

Then he blew the door off its ****ing hinges, and his beasts stormed into the room.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
((
Vadriel lifted his hand, focusing a ball of flame. His beasts stood at the ready. Vadriel spread his wings and smiled again.

Then he blew the door off its ****ing hinges, and his beasts stormed into the room.
omg, so funny xD))

Balthizar runs into the room in tow behind Vadriel, they are confronted with at least 10 or more people, Balthizar says "So, 1 for you the rest for me?"

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Vadriel smirked.

"It's a pity. By the time my minions are finished with these men, we may not have much to do...I had been hoping for fifty or more humans. Each of my summoned beasts is a match for several mortals at once...oh well, shall we asist them?"

Vadriel launched himself at the nearest soldier, who was attempting to stave off the assault of a Shadowbeast by firing a fully automatic rifle into it. The beast was actually laughing at the man, the bullets passing without harm through its shadowflesh.

Vadriel decided to take his time...after all, there were only 10 of the little beasts. At a raised finger from Vadriel, the shadowbeast backed away and turned to aid a pair of Burning Ones assaulting a trio of humans.

The guard turned to face the newcomer and his face drained of color as Vadriel splayed out his six great ebony feathered wings and grinned the Reaper's smile.

The guard raised his rifle to shoot at Vadriel, but he moved swiftly up to him and jerked the firearm from his grasp. After crumpling it into a ball of twisted metal with one hand, Vadriel incinerated it, the gun turning into a heap of melted plastic and metal that dripped from his hands to burn a hole in the floor. The remaining rounds in the rifle clip went off in his hand, flattening against the iron flesh of his palm.

The whitefaced man mumbled and started making odd gestures with his hands, apparently trying to work the spell that would supposedly rob Vadriel of his powers. Vadriel laughed and cast a small darkness upon the man, similar to the one he had laid upon Bathizar, but differently purposed. The man became mute, unable to complete his spell.

The man feebly tried to punch at Vadriel, but his fist was caught by the steely grip of the fallen angel, and the infernal warrior's claws severed the man's hand at the wrist and ripped it off. Vadriel's eyes gleamed icy blue as he flashfroze the balled-up fist and pitched it through the man's left kneecap at high velocity.

His left leg no longer attached at the knee, the guard fell to the ground on his good knee and raised his good hand in a pathetic attempt to defend himself.

Vadriel vaporized the man's arm with Hell's own fire, the flesh melting away, leaving the bone charred and useless. The man screamed as Vadriel shoved two fingers into the guard's eye sockets, the thumb into his mouth, and viciously yanked the man's skull out.

Vadriel tossed the man's head to the ground, where the darkness rose up and claimed the body.

He then turned to see how his minions and Bathizar were faring.

((I could have easily wiped the room clean, but I chose instead to just focus on one, so as to preserve the full use of the RPG. Have fun, I'll deal with another guard whenever, lol.))

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Balthizar was starting to enjoy himself dodging bullets this way and that, it didn't necissarily have to, but it was fun none-the-less. One guard tried to pnch him since he ran out of bullets, but didn't quite consider that Balthizar was fully ingulfed in fire, as the man "punched" Balthizar, he just engulfed the man's arm in liquid hot magma, soon Balthizar melded over the man's entire body, not only melting him away, but stealing his life force.

After there was nothing left of the man, Balthizar silently moonwalked away.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Skandos left the confused Sonix behind and went up the stairs. He heard the distinct clamour of battle and pitied the soldiers, as well as Balthizar and Vadriel, for the killing.

Gently, he eased himself towards the window and peered out - he saw that Vadriel and Balthizar would have an even tougher time as he noticed one of the most fearful beings that he had encountered in his realm - the unspoken-off. He was fully immune to everything that was on his realm and resistant enough to be barely damaged by Skandos and his alter-Darkness form, Mucases. It took a year of fighting between the unspoken-off and Auratan, Nithiel and Idinos, and 3 months of just constantly bombarding the unspoken-off with pure Light and Darkness to scare him away.

It gave him a thought - if this being was here, perhaps other forms from his world were here too.

The unspoken-off disappeared into the prison gates to fight the prisoners, and Skandos waited before deciding to make a move. In one instant, he leapt from the window to the top of the castle walls and five Vandror clones appeared just below him, crashing down to the remaining soldiers to distract them. The real Vandror appeared directly on the wall, 4 stories below, and Skandos crashed into Vandror who broke his fall. Vandror then leapt down to help his clones fight.

Skandos looked around and noted that, thankfully, nobody had seen him. It was pitch-black but his eyes were used to that. The sky looked mournfully grey and purple, with flashes of lightning appearing on the clouds frequently.

He looked for the obvious way out - the way the soldiers came in. The soldiers appeared to come from a strange doorway guarded by an army of unspoken-offs. Skandos was loathe to challenge any unspoken-off let alone an army of them. A distraction, maybe?

He ordered the six Vandrors to attack the unspoken-offs. The soldiers gratefully let them go, hundreds having died. The unspoken-offs did not move even when they were close to them. Skandos ordered one of the clones to walk through the doorway, but the moment that happened, the clone vanished in an instant, leaving the acrid smell of smoke in the air. Another clone attacked an unspoken-off, and it blew hundreds of miles in the air, a spew of blood trailing the path. Skandos knew these were real unspoken-offs. He ordered the rest to continue attacking the soldiers. The clones vanished, however, and Vandror continued the work alone.

A voice sounded: Jagkk was rallying more prisoners and he now heard his cries to destroy the oncoming soldiers. A huge roar erupted as several thousand monsters and creatures charged to the massive exit to attack the soldiers too. Skandos gave Vadriel and Balthizar a mental message not to get caught up in the mess.

He continued. He wondered if Jagkk was a coward for he alone stood in the courtyard, awaiting victory. Skandos stared at the courtyard and the Vandror clones appeared again, in front of Jagkk. The real Vandror appeared next to Skandos and leapt over the wall, charging towards Jagkk. There was a horrific scream as the Vandrors ripped Jagkk into many pieces in seconds - Jagkk was clearly all talk and no action. His power levels were not even as strong as Skandos thought. With Jagkk gone, there would be more chaos as Skandos hoped there would be, and he sent the Vandrors off to explore.

Meanwhile, Skandos bathed himself in Light and he vanished from all eyes, to a realm where this was an alternate Light reality, where he could hide and relax. He mentally allowed himself to awake once Vandror found something interesting.

((Unspoken-offs are creatures that dominated the world before Skandos and Mucases came to form. They are controlled by nobody but they are furiously protective of each other. Being immune to lots of things, they have only one weakness: They have no fear of death. They will charge into death without much thinking. However, they have a massive capacity for living and their were once said to have hundreds of human lives in them.

They are brutal, melee fighters that thrive on blood and gore, and they can double in size at will. Every time they kill something, they are allowed to grow in size as well. They are huge and grey, with piercing eyes and no other facial features. Their tolerance to pain is unbelievable.

If one could sway these to their side, it would be the best ally ever, but they are typically reclusive. They are only tempted by the thought being in charge and in control. An army of these was said to have created the imperfections in Skandos's world.))*

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((Okay, so explain a bit to me here. How tough are they? I mean, would Vadriel's sorceries not work on them? Or do you have to get to the nitty-gritty and butcher them?

So they're immune to fire, that I can take...extreme heat resistance.

Immune to ice, okay I won't freeze them, I'll just encase them in a block of ice or fire off a volley of 3-foot icicles at them.

Immune to darkness? That's about impossible. Maybe not able to be afflicted by the psychological effects, but any matter can get sucked into a black hole or pulled through to the Plane of Shadow...hell, even Vadriel can get smacked around with darkness spells, he's just good at countering them with his own shadowmagic...

I'm not sure what you want for me to do with these things?))

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
((Okay, so explain a bit to me here. How tough are they? I mean, would Vadriel's sorceries not work on them? Or do you have to get to the nitty-gritty and butcher them?

So they're immune to fire, that I can take...extreme heat resistance.

Immune to ice, okay I won't freeze them, I'll just encase them in a block of ice or fire off a volley of 3-foot icicles at them.

Immune to darkness? That's about impossible. Maybe not able to be afflicted by the psychological effects, but any matter can get sucked into a black hole or pulled through to the Plane of Shadow...hell, even Vadriel can get smacked around with darkness spells, he's just good at countering them with his own shadowmagic...

I'm not sure what you want for me to do with these things?))
((Well you bend around the rules a bit. Perhaps there are some things they are weak to on your realm. But as far as I am concerned, on my world, they are immune to just about everything.

What I am trying to say is that these things are incredibly tough meat shields. They don't really have too much offensive power but their size allows them to crush anything.))*

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((Ahhh, sounds like fun. Tank summons, gotcha. Yeah, I think Vadriel will get a kick out of smacking these guys around, their immunity to most magic puts them closer to his level.

So, 8 guards left? Fun fun fun!))

Vadriel smirked at Bathizar's antics, then focused his attention on the nearest guard, who had somehow managed to complete his energy-robbing spell and broken the bonds that held a pair of the ice beasts in this world.

Not happy at the loss of two of his minions, Vadriel Shadowported in front of the guard. The man cowered beneath Vadriel's 9-foot height, and started to frantically motion and mutter his spell.

Vadriel rolled his eyes at the human and crossed his arms. Razor ice formed over his wings and he lashed out in a great sweep with them, severing both of the guard's hands at the wrists.

The man looked at his bleeding stumps in horror, then cried out as Vadriel nailed his feet to the floor with 14 inch ice spikes.

Placing a hand on the guard's shoulder, Vadriel rammed his fist into the man's stomach, right past the organs until he found what he was after. Taking hold of his target, he brutally ripped his hand back out of the man. The guard collapsed and seemed to crumple inwards as Vadriel ripped out his spine through his stomach.

Kicking the guard's corpse away from him, Vadriel walked casually over to a guard who was fending off one of the remaining icebeasts, trying to push the creature away with his rifle as the beast worried at the gun, its sharp icicle teeth making horrible shrieking sounds against the metal.

Vadriel waved off the cryophage, and tapped the guard on the shoulder from behind. The guard turned to look at him, and Vadriel swung the other guard's spine into the new one's face, decapitating him.

Dropping the spine for the ice beast to chew upon, Vadriel flicked his hands to get the blood off, then sauntered on over to Bathizar.

"That's three to your one. Six left, care to do the honors, or should I just finish this now?"

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Balthizar quit fooling around, he turned to the remaining guards and sent a fire wave to them, instantly incenerating them, he then says "How many left my good chum?"

They both laugh heartily.