Quetsions for evolutionists...

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
there is intelligent life out in the universe, i know this because they are avoiding us:p

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
bastard, you said that nobody saws evolution, thus we can't prove it. Now explain to me how do you want me to believe in God if I can't see it either?

Sweet Jesas!

Ah well, I couldn't make anything better than what macman, mostly, has done. Good job, dude, you have made about everything I have to say on this topic.

Ghost_Thrasher

Member!
Reaction score
There is my proof for evolution then God. We have actually found old bones of our species that looked different but simeular to ours. Can u explain that?
God is a fantasy. People used to believe Zeus and other gods like Hercules were real, u couldn't tell them different. Same thing here in a few hundred years Christinity well be abanded and some new relgion will come along

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
technology is the new religion

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I whish people would have to stop thinking about religion, damn it. We do not need any new religion!

We need morale, not religion...

What's religion, anyway? Too complex, is it not?

Ghost_Thrasher

Member!
Reaction score
I didn't say i wanted a new relgion, i am just saying that it will probably happen
I wish relgion wasn't apart of our lives. If there was no relgion we could do great things in science. Religion is holding us back from Science. I classify Relgion as a disease

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
If religion is the only way give us the morale and ethics necessary to use well Science, then, so be it...

But if it isn't, then let it die!

Ghost_Thrasher

Member!
Reaction score
You don't get what i am saying.
I am saying if there is no relgion we could do great things
If we only focused on science and not relgion we would have higher technology.
Religion is the downfall of science

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
You don't what what I am saying.

We can't have science if we don't know how to use it.

If religion is the only way give us the morale and ethics necessary to use well Science, then, so be it...

I don't think it is, though.

I mean, do you imagine what would be of us without moral, and having weapons of mass destruction?

BOOOM, Hiroshima. Yep, already happened.

Religion isn't that useless. It's stupid, but not completly useless. At least for dumb people, that believe it to be true...

As Karl Marx, or Lenine, can't say for sure, said, The religion is the ophium of the people.

Ghost_Thrasher

Member!
Reaction score
I don't think Regilion gives us morals. It gives us bad ethics i think. Most of our wars have been fought for religion. Many murders becuase of relgion. Many arguements from relgion. Much discrimination.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
kami..i think u are right with this one..who wants to mess with us?

guys is there trend to talk about evolutionism or if god exists? all i see in the philo is this. is philo meaning only this? can't we find another subject to talk about?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Sure, make another thread. But I am interested on this...

I don't like religion either, but Christianism, for expample, teachs us to love the others. Trasher, it is not religion that murder people. Is how people interpretate religion.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
guys, after hundreds of years of belief in god do you really expect people to just forget about it and stop believing? personally i believe in god and no one has ever been able to change my mind.

i too am sick of religion arguments. its impossible to show proof of any of your arguments on that stuipid topic. thats the same damned topic that started and still starts wars all over the world. wanna kow why? different opinions that CANNOT be proven or disproven

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by TrongaMonga

As Karl Marx, or Lenine, can't say for sure, said, The religion is the ophium of the people.

It was lennon and it was Religion is the opiut of the masses.

on a side note that seems to have disapeared from my signature...

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Linnon? Who the hell is that guy?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
That was Lenine, dude. The name was Lenine.

And it was Karl Marx who made that statement:

Religious distress is at the same time the expression of real distress and the protest against real distress. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation. It is the opium of the people.
http://atheism.about.com/library/weekly/aa021600e.htm

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
er sorry my history book says lennon must be a typo... Anyway it might have been marx who said it but it was lennon or excuse me lennie who coined it when turning Russia into the Red Army.