Quetsions for evolutionists...

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
If ur a hardcore evolutionist, i hope u read what i have to say! ^_^

Why is there only one earth that supports human life or any life for that matter?

im asking this question because why is there only 1 planet out of the countless numbers of planets human scientists have investigated,there is no life. And why is everything on earth so perfect for life? (if the earth was i belive 100 miles closer to the sun, wed die of heat, and if it was farther from the sun, wed freeze to death)

How do humans really evolve?

I hear a lot of people say we are evolving every day. but i do not belive that they are using the right word. if we were evolving everyday, then wed all be super psychic beings that have no need for further evolution and mating. i belive the correct word should be adapt. do humans adapt or evolve?

How does an ape learn a type of sign language without help?

there are many scientists whom state that apes have the capacity to learn a type of langauge that give them the ability to communicate. but couldnt the apes just merely be mimicing? like using tools, if an ape saw a human using a rock to open a nut, one monkey trys it, it works, another monkey sees this one monkey do it, and so on untill millions of mokeys know how to use a rock tool to open a nut, and through this one thing, they are able to build on it to use the same tool to ope other things that would normally take a long time for apes to do by themselves. in conclusion, without someone to teach an ape how to do something, could they learn it on their own?

Ill think of more questions for u enthuisiasts

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Thing is, we dont know if there arn't any life outside out solar system.

Earth just happened to float in the right distance from earth.

Humans dont evolve, they learn each day they learn new things. Youths learn the most because their brain is growing.

Apes have been known to use tools out in the wild. Im sure they just mimic human sighn language.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by thebastardsword
Why is there only one earth that supports human life or any life for that matter?
At one point no matter what we're going to find life on other planets. there is no point in having 1000000000000000000000000000000 planets and only 1 support life. i say we just havent found anything yet and we need to be patient, even if all we find is bacteria thats a start.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Originally posted by pan_the_man

Apes have been known to use tools out in the wild.
or maybe WE mimiced them! its possibe...forgot to include that

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well it seems my arguments with MarkS have been lost... anyways

And you know there are non others how?

Evolution takes place VERY slowly over long periods of time

It's called trial and error, and everything you stated there is evolution; adaption is evolution. Apes have learned sign language, and they know what they are saying.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Jesus, I even laughed when I saw this one, sorry. But I couldn't resist :(

Do you realize the number of planets that are there outside? And do you realize the minimal number of them that we have investigated?

Just to show you something: We are near one (1) star. Only our galaxy has a population of 100.000 stars, if not with a zero after that. We are on the Local group, wich has about 100.000 of those galaxies. And we are on the Super-Swarm (or cluster, don't know the name in english :() of the Virgin, with around 10.000 local groups. Then, we are on one Inner Wall. Then comes the Outer Walls. The number of existing planets should be around a 10 with 20 zeros after... I think :rolleyes:

I hear a lot of people say we are evolving every day. but i do not belive that they are using the right word. if we were evolving everyday, then wed all be super psychic beings that have no need for further evolution and mating. i belive the correct word should be adapt. do humans adapt or evolve?
What is evolving, but adapting? Only humans adapt. They mostly adapt. But they also evolve.

there are many scientists whom state that apes have the capacity to learn a type of langauge that give them the ability to communicate. but couldnt the apes just merely be mimicing? like using tools, if an ape saw a human using a rock to open a nut, one monkey trys it, it works, another monkey sees this one monkey do it, and so on untill millions of mokeys know how to use a rock tool to open a nut, and through this one thing, they are able to build on it to use the same tool to ope other things that would normally take a long time for apes to do by themselves. in conclusion, without someone to teach an ape how to do something, could they learn it on their own?
Do you know of something called School? Doesn't humans actually have to learn from others?

The difference is that we have intellegence to get to new things, but not without having bases. You can't make a rocket if you don't know the 3rd law of Newton.

MarkS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.SystemSpecs.com
Re: Re: Quetsions for evolutionists...

Originally posted by TheNamelessPunk
At one point no matter what we're going to find life on other planets. there is no point in having 1000000000000000000000000000000 planets and only 1 support life. i say we just havent found anything yet and we need to be patient, even if all we find is bacteria thats a start.
And what if 500 years passes, and you find nothing? Each year that goes by just slightly proves the Creationist viewpoint, that we are unique. If there was life on other planets, then one of us would be "second best."

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I don't get your point, mark. I mean, if 500 years passes, and we find nothing, it proved the Creationist viewpoint? An if is a big thing.

And, the second one, are you trying to say that we should be the best without any doubt?

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
we've already found moons that could support some type of life here in our own solar system, think of the rest of the universe. the likelihood is just insanity that we're the only living things. its not insanity, its BULLSHIT. if we could count all the grains of sand in the world, one grain would match to our solar system, and think of all the trillion other grains out there, life HAS to be out there, complex or not its out there, the material that planets hold also give more a chance for life to live on it no matter what the likelihood.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok guys we HAVE found bacteria from some asteroid that landed on earth so there IS life just no1 knows about INTELLIGENT life. second, humans do evole. look at cavemen. human? yes. like us? no. they had huge bones and were build a lot stronger than us. as humans got smarted we got weaker and smaller because we didnt need the big bulky bodies. this is adaption, but it is also evolution after long periods of time because it DOES change our bodies.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah amrtin77 we've found bacteria, nothign super powerful and smart, just some stupid uni-cellular organisms. the problem is, earth is kind of late starting. the big bang happened waaay before that and life could've happened billions and billions possibly trillions of years before. think of their technology. we might not even be able to see them.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think there is intelligent life other than our own.. if you can call us intelligent ;) true earth started late.. our sun is a relatively young star, but most of the origional stars created by the big bang are gone. im sure some of them supported planets wiuth life, and that life would have to find a new solar system or die off... there is no way to tell until we get a little smarter... we dont even know if half them stars we see at night are still there... it could take millions of years for the light to reach us and that means were seeing it 1million years ago... when u look at the stars your looking back in time... hell when you look at anything your looking back in time cuz it takes that little portion of a second ffor the light to get to you even 1 foot away...

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Originally posted by amrtin77
humans do evole. look at cavemen. human? yes. like us? no. they had huge bones and were build a lot stronger than us. as humans got smarted we got weaker and smaller because we didnt need the big bulky bodies. this is adaption, but it is also evolution after long periods of time because it DOES change our bodies.
ok, first off, ur generalizing. were cavewoman big boned? from what ive read, no. second point, if u saw a big redneck(no offence to rednecks, u guys are awsome! ^_^) and a small asian(no, im not generalizing, im saying a small asian because some asian bodies are built smaller than others, for example, a japanese guy compared to a basketball player) and u saw them lined up, would u say that man must have evolved? or if u took the bones of a guy from the contenet of asia and the bones of a guy from every other continent and compared them, would they be the same? no.
Now to my last point, if u were forced to live in the wilderness for your life, wandering around looking for food and shelter, or, if ur lucky, find urself a tribe, and u happen to be a hunter and u go out hunting with the other men of your tibe nearly every day, what would u look like? would you condition to prepare to fight a big ass mamoth?
Ok, a good question for you, lets go take an african elephant and compare it with an asian elephant, two of the same species, what would u belive would happen between their bodies? would one be bigger and stronger while another a lil smaller and weaker yet smarter?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheNamelessPunk
yeah amrtin77 we've found bacteria, nothign super powerful and smart, just some stupid uni-cellular organisms. the problem is, earth is kind of late starting. the big bang happened waaay before that and life could've happened billions and billions possibly trillions of years before. think of their technology. we might not even be able to see them.
(srry bout double postin!)

ok, where did life come from(life such as bacteria) if there was a big bang?

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok first off, they adapted differently even though they are the same species. all animals adapt to their surroundings and what they do. we dont do as much work as our ancestors did... we have machines now. same species of animals like the 2 elephants live in different environments nd in order to survive have to adapt. i think evolution is simply adaption after adaption until your a lot different than how you started.

second, hell if i know how life was formed... no1 knows for sure so howcan anyone prove anything?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
so ur agreeing with me? that cavemen just adapted to their surroundings and changed their life habits to encorperate the new place they sound? that dosnt sound like evolution to me, that sounds like adaption!

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
That's what evolution means. When's your birthday bastard? I think I'll get you a thesauraus.

MacMan

Reaction score
Evolution is adaption you blubering moron! Evolution is the theory that organisms more fit to their environment have better chanches at surviving in it, and therefore better chances for passing on their genes, to then weed out any unadapted genes.
I'd also like to know how old you are, whenever you mention anything, you never have a clue about what you're talking about! I'd place you at, 11, maybe 12, anything older is just ignorant.