Heroes of Newerth Beta thoughts, questions, and answers

aergo

The Prophet
Reaction score
Website
www.gnomelogic.com
agreed sir!

@guy who posted bad things about dota

dude, if you don't have nice things to say about dota then Shut Up, they're not forcing us to play dota, so keep ur stupid thoughts to yourself
You speak the truth good sir, this man is crazy he suffers the affliction of being a fagot.

kappz

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Friends have been telling me about all about HoN, seems like a very good game. Hope to get in on the action :)

Drizztlol

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
things have changed in HoN the adding of the new heroes is cool but gon b a pain to learn i guess lmao the new QoP Wretched Hag or w/e is very good, very strong in this new game one of my new heroes i like haha

Drizztlol

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
one fo the heroes i do not like that they changed and made pretty bad is Warlock now as the new Hellbringer he seems to b quite fail in HoN. his new ulti animation is cool tho lmao

Drizztlol

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
the new characters that have been put in seem very unique and good heroes i think they will need to b balanced along with most heroes lmao for it to be compitition ready like ummmm what is it? a E-sport or w/e well even if they kept it the same it would still make it most definatly but to make it more balanced well its still in its beta stage cant wait for it imo haha peace guys

Drizztlol

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
it is tru the lag well i mean delay is very low ddue to his new (dont ask me to explain it cant remember but i read it somewhere) system of how the game is run thru the net or sumthing lol

Drizztlol

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
awww i just read the bonuses of what u get when yu pre-order and omg lol i would so preorder it right now just no beta key =-= lol well im still trying to get one and not goin to give up hehe. =D

AQus

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Will this game be financed through micro transactions? Like its free but you can buy small bonuses and extras?
Not that i would mind paying for it :D

Arctikus

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Uhh. None of the heroes are really OP. I mean, a few of them have ults that make me go "really?" but otherwise nothing that stands out like if you have that hero you win no matter what.

Drizztlol

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
the most OP hero atm would have to be Magmus i think it is the old Sand King from DotA like yea lol Ulti animation hardly recognisable in a team fight lol moves his hammer thing up n down a lil lol but yea it also does a considerable amount of dmg and i think has a larger AoE than Sand King from DotA. The new Queen of Pain is good strong not OP but very good lol. Wretched Hag i think her name is.

Azreall

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I watched my friends played magnus in was pure ownage...once a team is sucked there is no way out at all

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Pyro is deadly in the right hands, if he was able to solo a lane earlier on, he can pretty much rape anyone with 3 spells.

aronaviso

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
good day my friends.. do you happen to have a beta key of HoN.. pls help me..

aronaviso

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
i played a couple of games with my friends via local game.. superb.. i love it..

lyckdk

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
I saw my friend play it at school, it was totally awsome :D
No i just need to write 14 more post, then i can pm Tyrael for a beta key :)
(if theres any left, that is) :O