Blizzard Is Going Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

king idiot

Member!
Reaction score
Most of yall forgot about Starcraft originall and diablo on console they are computer to which just mean Starcraft Ghost could become a Pc game to (even though sc and d where cp first)

RedMage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Xbox Ownz J00. Excellent graphics. Only thing i will probably dislike is the inability to have different screen resolutions. I missed that on Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. Pc version you could see so much more, and on xbox, a lot of games that put that gay "fog" on it to limit the amout of graphic to display at one time. you couldn't see very far into the distance, and PC you could see miles, hehe. oh well. I think SC G will be good.

S

sheazyevil

uh no

Starcraft Ghost is gonna own so much. yea im disapointed too that they made Starcraft ghost instead of Starcraft 2 but its gonna own trust me on that

blue140

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AmericanPsych0
So, every hates Blizzard for two reasons:
  • 1) They're making a console game. Boo-hoo.
  • 2) It's not StarCraft II. I wanted SCII, but I'm living with what I'm getting.

If everyone takes a moment to look at SC:G as a normal game, then everyone would love it, I'm sure. So, why not try taking a look at the game, not the console game...

people we need to stick togerther! stay with blizzard
we need to pressure them
comon they havent let us down befor this did they?
comon plz lets not leave them over this

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Starcraft: Ghost is a change from the RTS SC as we know today. I have read a preview on it, and it looks awesome. Taking a first person look at the Zerg, Protoss and Terran would be breath-taking. And your ghost's name is Nova and 'it' is female. Which is also a change from your run-of-the-mill male ghosts.

BrianDaGod

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
God whats with you people.blizzard is a great company and they will make a great game on a consle...i hope.

Unreal_Player

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Mange
SmashBros.Pro has a point. If they're making it for the consoles, don't you think it will be better on them instead of the PC? And Blizzard has not betrayed us i'm sure they're goin to come out with more games. They're not going to make ghost and then quit. Just be a little patient.
patient as in a couple years? maybe 3-6 more?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
And the game being on the console allows anyone with a GC/PS2/XBOX to buy one. They dont need special 3D Cards for a comp to get it to work. So those die-hard SC fans with crap comps and own a console. CAN buy it.

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
Well, i am kinda pissed, cuz i gotta buy a Xbox... =/ but, hey, im a starcraft fanatic and i dont care what Blizzard does... as long as they make it good!!! And it will be better on GCN/PS2/XBOX then on computer... computer = limited space consoles = Hell of a lot of space... and theres not installation!!! it will take forever to install starcraft: ghost onto a computer, and it will use almost a full harddrive... the controls would be lame and the graphics would be crap... 2D game, while it can be 3D? it would be like... Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on a computer... lame? yea...

Rigshoken

Member!
Reaction score
Website
plesentri.com
Dont worry.. here to years they'll get it out on pc lol you gota be patient but there gonna have to take it out ... all blizzard games do not sell on consoles because everybody loves battle.net... althought now ps2 and xbox you can play online.. wich makes it different.. if you couldnt play on the net with your consoles then it would be on in ps2.. 2 years after they would go out on consoles... battle.net you gota luv it;P

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
who cares if on consol bliz prob just want a game for each consol

Status
Not open for further replies.