Blizzard Is Going Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I HATE BLIZZARD

THIS NEW NEWS IS HEARTBREAKING..... A SC GAME ON COLSOLES ONLY!!!! Thats it.... blizzard... I never thought that you would betray your own fans....... **** YOU!!! Blizzard used to be my fav pc company of all time....USED

soljah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i am upset toooo i hjate them alot right now how can they teaste ppl liek this. i think it was going to be sc2 then they come out with this crapp game for some crappy console.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Now, Blizzards still my favorite PC game company, but I am pissed that them converting over the the evil consoles. Im praying that they will also make it fo the PC- The Graphics are SOO much better!!

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
So, every hates Blizzard for two reasons:
  • 1) They're making a console game. Boo-hoo.
  • 2) It's not StarCraft II. I wanted SCII, but I'm living with what I'm getting.

If everyone takes a moment to look at SC:G as a normal game, then everyone would love it, I'm sure. So, why not try taking a look at the game, not the console game...

Rinoa

Reaction score
Website
www.stormfyre.net
whoa whoa there.
have you ever tried console gaming? i think the transition to some console gaming could be good. blizzard ownz the pc game developing grounds, and wants to expand a lil...why do you dis em for it? sc:g could be great, and you would assume its shit just b/c it is on a console? consoles = pcs optimized for gaming. if you trule do support blizzard, you will trust em, and at least give sc:g a try. i'm not saying buy a ps2 or w/e and the game, maybe just rent a ps2 & sc:g, or try it at a friend's house. blizzard has promised an sc2 for the pc in the future, & so we are getting what we want, we just gotta wait a lil while. & for those people who need their dose of rts, there's world of warcraft comin out for pc after sc:g.
don't automatically assume that something is shit b/c it is on console. personally, my fave games are on console. although i'm big into pc gaming, i'm even bigger into ps2. think of sc:g as a good thing. geez, give blizzard a break. quit it w/ the spammage.

Ryu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow, Blizzard decides to make a console game, and suddenly you hate them. With fans like you, who needs.. uh... non-fans.

I do understand that you feel disappointed, probably because you don't have a console and now feel that you're going to miss out on a great Blizzard game. But it's good for a company to expand their market, the more money they can generate, the more resources they can pool up to make even better games later on.

Besides, it's not like Blizzard abandoned the PC gamers. They're probably still going to invest the majority of their time and effort making great PC games, but now they have side projects in console too.

As I've said before, I for one am excited about seeing this game come out, looks like Kerrigan is going to have some female competition now. Oooo.... Kerrigan in polygons!

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I agree with American Psyco...

If everyone went past the point of the game being made by Blizzard, and for consoles, they would realize that the game is going to be awesome. We're all just used to Blizzard making RPGs or RTSs. I think this game will turn out great.

Also, what's so bad about it being for consoles? The consoles will still go online, and I'm sure Blizzard will offer keyboard compatability... atleast with Microsoft. But, it will play out great on a console, I don't know why you some of you guys are crying about it.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Payment
I agree with American Psyco...
Finally, someone sees the wisdom in my words. ;)

For the genre tSC: G will be in, it'll be better than if it were on the PC (or so I've heard).

Draken

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i'm not saying buy a ps2 or w/e and the game, maybe just rent a ps2 & sc:g, or try it at a friend's house.

Comon alot of ppl have a ps2,x-box, or gamecube and if your friends are fans of blizzard then there ya go u dont have to spend 200 to play the game.

Draken

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Rinoa
i'm not saying buy a ps2 or w/e and the game, maybe just rent a ps2 & sc:g, or try it at a friend's house.

Comon alot of ppl have a ps2,x-box, or gamecube and if your friends are fans of blizzard then there ya go u dont have to spend 200 to play the game.

Mange

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SmashBros.Pro has a point. If they're making it for the consoles, don't you think it will be better on them instead of the PC? And Blizzard has not betrayed us i'm sure they're goin to come out with more games. They're not going to make ghost and then quit. Just be a little patient.

Sc MaRiNe

Member!
Reaction score
Antarctica: The coolest place on earth (literally)
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by soljah
i think it was going to be sc2 then they come out with this crapp game for some crappy console.
havent you heard? SCII is still coming out, and coming out very soon, but blizzard probably wont make as many patches and stuff for it because theyre working on StarCraft Ghost.
It sucks how its only gonna be a 1 charachter choice game, though. They should make a guy AND a girl... Its also real gay how theyre only making it on console...:mad:

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
How do you know their making SCII?? I'm pretty sure they haven't even hinted that they will even think about making SCII, but I haven't checked the Blizzard site in a while so I could be wrong and if they do make SCII it will most likely be after SC: Ghost so they will have plenty of time for patches..

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
if they dont make sc 2 ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill make it my self

Sc MaRiNe

Member!
Reaction score
Antarctica: The coolest place on earth (literally)
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by shrimpshark
if they dont make sc 2 ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill ill make it my self
lol
im pretty sure their making it and its coming out sometime next year ....i'm still open to debate on the subject though....
people say its gonna have WAY better graphics (W3 style) and more units etc...but its gonna need a grapics card (which i dont have:mad: )

Status
Not open for further replies.