Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillinger_4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SmashBros.Pro
I don't know if it is compatable with Mac and I downloaded it from KaZaA Lite.
awwww ƒ•ç]{.... Kazaa is for pc's only..... And i got a ƒ•ç]{îñg Mac...

Dillinger_4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I wouldnt think so... I think it might improve for them when they do bring SC:G out on a console.. as i said before...
Originally posted by Dillinger_4
If SC:G was on a pc, think how slow itll run when they advance in graphics and things like that. People with slow computers wont have as much fun if they buy the game because of it going so slow. On a console, everyone has same speed and experience same game play. You can have more advances for a console game in graphics and sounds so i think it would be a better game on a console then on a computer.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Shrimp, do you even read these threads before you post a reply to them? Or are you so bent on getting your post count number up that you don't care if you spam these forums with two word posts? I wouldn't care if you did it in The Asylum, but now you're just being disrespectful when you know SkuZZy doesn't tolerate that kind of stuff.

This should answer your question if you really did care what this thread is about. However I doubt it since you obviously didn't read the last post on page 3.

I wouldnt think so... I think it might improve for them when they do bring SC:G out on a console.. as i said before...
If SC:G was on a pc, think how slow itll run when they advance in graphics and things like that. People with slow computers wont have as much fun if they buy the game because of it going so slow. On a console, everyone has same speed and experience same game play. You can have more advances for a console game in graphics and sounds so i think it would be a better game on a console then on a computer.

Reaction score
Website
cobra.xprofile.net
yea nigga don't dis respect NE OF US and oh i know is doesn't have ne thign 2 do w/ helpin me but i have wc3 and every thing and its been workin fine till now wen i run it it sayz error couldn't locate sound sumthing (i 4got wat) press of 2 contiune... can ne 1 help me plz !?!?!?!

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
if sc goes to a console it would be sweet as hell

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
which it is..................................................

aK_jdog

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am disappointed that the game isnt coming out onto pc but i think blizzard will come out with something on pc only soon i as really excited hearing about ghost but only console it upsets me And i disgree wit hyou smash i believeit would be a great game on pc

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Who the hell cares whether its on PC or X-Box. You can play it, graphics will look closely the same, and you got a huge 36" TV to play it on, whereas your comp is like 15"

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
I don't blame blizzard for what they have down and there situatuin with financial problems is reason enough to expand the market and you people that dont understand why blizzard is doing this you should wake up and relize that blizzard is giving you a free online game and that is very, very, rare today. Most people just want money but blizzard just wants to make there fans happy. it's not like blizzard has changed consoles completly. I am disappointed about SC2 but the interviews with blizzard it sounds like they were just as much. But what ever it takes to keep B.net up i will be happy and everyone one else should to.

Aiek

Member!
Reaction score
Running on a half-way decent computer SC:Ghost would have approximently the same graphics as it would on X-Box. Everyone seems to be talking about the "wonderful" console advancements, but what about PC graphics advancements? The New Radeon 9700, 9500 PRO and 9500 destory all in its path. (I still run a Radeon 8500DV though -.-) The All In Wonder 9700 PRO is also nice and GeForce4 Ti4400 and Ti4600 Cards are good choices as well. :)

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
There can always be hardware conflicts with the new video cards however. With consoles, you pay $200 and you're just as well off as anyone else when playing a game. Not everyone is very computer savvy, so they tend to prefer the simplicity of a console over having to constantly upgrade, and shell out more money by the week.

Personally, I'm glad SC: G is coming out for the console. At least it'll get me the hell away from my computer for a change. Over the past week, I think I've spent 3 full days in front of it doing jack shit with my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.