Blizzard Is Going Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comin2TakeUAway

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fuckoff.com
it might take a little longer than a year.
i'm glad blizzard is back to console games, thats where they started and i hope thats where they end

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Well, I am glad their making SC: Ghost for console because it would be alot easier to play on GC then PC, but I hope they continue with PC games and make a few console on the side mainly becuase the kind of games Blizzard makes go best on PC and it is alot easier to go online with PC.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Ok i havent read shit in this thread besides the first one. And stfu dude, just coz u havent played it doesnt mean it already sucks. Jeeze, wake up man! I thought D2 was gunna suck, but i own it now and it is one kickass game!

Dillinger_4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Not responding to the second half of this thread... but if SC:G was on a pc, think how slow itll run when they advance in graphics and things like that. People with slow computers wont have as much fun if they buy the game because of it going so slow. On a console, everyone has same speed and experience same game play. You can have more advances for a console game in graphics and sounds so i think it would be a better game on a console then on a computer.
But yet... i dont know what im talking about

Feanor

Member!
Reaction score
im glad its on consoles i find it more relaxing when i play a console and besides blowing up zerg/toss/terren as a ghost while siting on the sofa=VERY GOOD.
by the way smash were did u get ur avatar its awsome if my friend saw it he would be jelous lol

Status
Not open for further replies.