Angel's Mourn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Illunator: I highly doubt the Elves were that cruel to their own brethren... But I wouldn't know. I have spent too much time comandeering the Angels and other... But you are quite right, Dark Blade... those oolish Mortals... they believe they are the greatest, with their land and money... they cannot see past material possesions...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
*A swirl of dusts fills the area as bones and muscles begin to form some sort of androgynous humanoid that is slowly walking towards the small group. The creature's skin is smooth and grey, glowing slightly with an orange tint as if magic flows through its emptied veins. His face is stretched and seems mutilated, his mouth one long vertical slit. He speaks in an undead tongue, but between his lips and the ears of those waiting to hear it, the words are translated.*

"Why have I been sumoned from eternal rest and research?"

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Illunator looks straight at the undead.*

Illunator: !!!

Gaebora: Hero of the Undead, welcome. You have been summoned to undo the Great Evil along with the other Heroes of the other races.

Dark Blade: At least another has come...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Illunator: No... we cannot do so.... without the other heroes, we are doomed to failure. We must wait...

OOC:

PEOPLE, INTRO YOURSELVES OR REQUEST THAT SOMEONE ELSE INTRO FOR YOU!

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
*Walks out behind Illunator* Ahh...are these the warriors we are to gather with? *Walks over to Muxitani* Welcome Lich, I am Kristikk. Pleased to meet you.

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Rune: Is it possible that the leaders of these races didn't send out a hero? Because if that is the answer to why they aren't coming, then what are we to do? We will be doomed to failure, as you put it...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Okay, if you people don't intro yourselves, I'm am kicking you from this RP and we will begin. We will run into the other heroes later on. EVERYONE MUST POST THEIR INTRODUCTIONS IN THREE (3) DAYS OF THE POSTING OF THIS NOTICE (which was posted JULY 21, 2004), OR BE KICKED FROM THIS RPG PERNAMENTLY
(sp?). ThIS NOTICE MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE DURING THE THREE (3) DAYS.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dark Blade: Not suprised. The mortals are probably bickering amongst their politicians who is best suited for the job. Rather, who is the favorite. Mortal flaw is always present with the mortal races... If they lived eternally, like us, they would understand the true meaning of life. Yet, they cannot see past their own greed and own desires.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
((What do you mean? I spelled your name right...))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: What are you talking about Fish? Of course you spelled my name right... you don't need to spam this RPG.

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Rune: That is one think Dark Blade that I like about my race, not so much bicker over politics... We try to live in peace and prosperity and, try not to have money and greed run our lives... Ahh, I love my brotherhood...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Two more days people... TWO!

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*ziek enters the room*

ziek: sorry i am late i had a little trouble finding this place. but now that im here i would like to know why i have been summoned here.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Gaebora: Welcome, Hero of the...

Ziek: Gaurdians.

Gaebora: Ah. You must have traveled a long way to come here, yes?

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Dark Blade sighed as he saw the Guardian appear. He really dispised this race... They acted as they were the protectors of the earth, when in fact they were mere clean up crews for what the immortals had to do.*

Dark Blade: Pfft... Alright, now that we have our guardian, where is the rest of the heroes?

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**Rune walks over to Dark Blade and whispers in his ear...**

Rune: Why the hell do these guardians have to join us on this quest, what are they to helping us? I have no faith in them, never have and never will... You?

**Rune walks over to the guardian.**

Rune: Hello, I am Rune, a hero of the elves... I was also summoned here. We are here to hold a quest against a great evil, but the rest will be told to us later on...

Status
Not open for further replies.