Angel's Mourn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Oh boy, another psychotic RPG from the mind of another psycho of society... what fun.

In the land of Asdunae (of the world of Taghn), where there are machines (primitive compared to that of present-day technology).

STORYLINE

A long time ago, a prophecy was made unto the Seven Mortal Rulers and to the Three Everlasting by the Last. They told of a modern time, where foreign machines of iron and steel would work for the Mortals, as Two of the Three watched. The Third created, helping and intefering with the Seven. Through this, a great Evil is unleashed, and not even the Everlasting can protect against it.

That time is now. In the year 673 AM (After Machines), a new Evil has been wrought. The Last have died out with the creation of the Machines, taking with them the secret to defeating this new evil. The Seven Mortal Rulers, those that rule over the known races of the land (land, NOT planet) have comissioned the greatest hero of their race to set out. The Three Everlastings (Angel, Devil, and Soul) also have done the same. It is rumored that Heroes from other, unknown races have also been sent out.

AVAILABLE RACES:

Human
Elf
Dwarf
Orc
Halfling
Undead
Demon (In this world, they are hostile to all, and are treated with hostility. However the Great Evil is not their cause.)
Angel (Angels are watchers, choosing not to interfere with the doings of Mortals.)
Machine (Not truely Machine, but a Machine that is the host of a Soul.)
Soul (NOT AVAILABLE!) (Souls are the less well known of all the races of the world. It is known however, that a Soul occupies a young at the beginning of their lives (the young and the Souls). Those that haven't are considered 'Pure' and are chosen as Warrior/Mercenaries. Those that have occupied someone/thing are not considered 'Impure'.)
I've already taken Soul.

NOTE:

You can use a species not listed. Post your character and I'll check him/her over.

CHARACTER SHEET

Race: Soul

Name: Illunator Ilsk

Class: Arch-Angel Warrior

Height: Varies, but is usually 6' 4"

Weight: N/A

Equipment:

Balisk Dunadori (Battle's Ender) Bastard Sword

Zaskix Uolda (Soul Guard) Armor + Battle Shield

History:

Illunator was once a normal Soul. However, he was later enlisted into some sort of training program and then given to the Angels for "safe-keeping." He was then unleashed as an Angelic Warrior, and rose to become an Arch-Angel. One could say that he is a Hybrid, but that is not so. He was with the Angels for much of his life, but he knows that he is forever a Soul. Illunator was chosen as Hero of the Souls because he led in the first battles against the Great Evil. Those battles have changed him. Although he never was one for joy, being 'Pure', he did show emotion. Now he is like stone.

As soon as all races are taken or the deadline (June 16, 2004) is reached, the RPG will begin. If it begins and all races are not chosen, I will create them. If someone wishs to join later on, the may pick one of the characters I have created.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Is the Sorceress a human, elf dwarf, etc?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Human slot has been taken.

Available:

Elf
Dwarf
Orc
Halfling
Undead
Angel
Demon

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Race: Demon (looks human though)

Name: Dark Blade

Class: Ninja

Height: 5'11

Weight: 125

Equipment:

Dragon Sword (Katana with Dragon Head Handle)

Kunai x6 (Little throwing knives)

Shruiken xUNLIMITED (Throwing stars)

Dark Ninja Robes (Ninja clothes)

History: Was trained from birth to become a Ninja. He has excellent swordsman skills, and he is extremely agile and cunning. His clan was murdered when he was 12, and he has traveled the world perfecting his skill, for one day he will obtain vengence on those who killed his clan...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Not sure if he really fits... but I'll let it go.

Available:

Elf
Dwarf
Orc
Halfling
Undead
Angel

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Huh? What? Oh. The sorceress is an Elf? I was talking about Razael's character, but whatever...

Available:

Human
Dwarf
Orc
Halfling
Undead
Angel

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Ok. Your Sorc was already a Human... don't change anymore...

Available:

Elf
Dwarf
Orc
Halfling
Undead
Angel

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
No... Iwas stating that the Human slot was taken by you.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
((Wow, that was enjoyable to watch, but you took human :angry: Ooh Well, I guess I will take angel,

Name: Kristikk

Height: 6'1"

Equipment: Katana

Magic: Holy Light, Minor healing spell, can heal minor spells

Bio: Kristikk was exiled from the heavens, his mind was overtaken by a demon by unknown name. He murdered several angels, and was sent down to Asdunae where he became a wanderer. Once exiled, the demon left Kristikk's body to meet Kristikk face to face, and in an instant the demon was slayed by Kristikk. His wings are buried underneath a trenchcoat, yet to be revealed to society, although a red aura surrounds him.))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Slots Now Left:

Elf
Dwarf
Orc
Halfling
Undead

Status