Not open for further replies.

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Class: Dark Elven Mage
Name: Rune
Characteristics: His age is unknown, he has white long hang with a white beard/goatie. He wears a white robe. He has a slightly big nose. He weighs about 170 and is about 5'10" in height.
Weapons: Book of Magic Spells and a Wooden Oak Staff with a Crystal Orb at the top. He also has a hand knife for upclose protection.
Abilities: He has the ability to create dark magic, creatures, and objects to defend himself with. Such as firey creatures and objects. He also has the ability to turn invisible for his protection. He can create defence barriors in close battle. And for offensive tactics he can throw people with his staff and create random objects to throw. As for the book of magic, he can turn objects and people into different things, depending on how strong their soul is. Etc...

History: Rune was raised in a land of elven magicians who used their powers to keep peace among the land. This land was called Dumarto. But as Rune grew up, he met friends from outside the land, not knowing that they were the dark elves. They asked him to leave the land for their's one day and, so he did. While there he was taught by the great dark elven mages, he became very loyal to them. Now he is one of the great elven mages of the dark elves. He now wants to do something with his life...

((Hope that works...))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Gaebora: Welcome...?

Dark Blade: Sorry. I am Dark Blade, the chosen of the Demons.

*A figure appears at his side.*

???: And I am Zatuma, Lord of Demons. The Everlastings have come... except for...

???: Me. I beg pardon, for I had unfinished business.

Gaebora: Welcome, Hatakua. No that everyone is here... we shall move onwards to the Plaza Du Nagabrindi to meet the Mortal ones...

Illunator: Hopefully their lords and kings managed to get here...

OOC: Don't forget to intro your lord/king as well! They will figure into the story later on!

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Where would the Plaza be to the tower? Like how far away, same town or what?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Whoops... didn't read your history...

Characer does not work. The entire land is at peace, except for the Great Evil which everyone is battling... and your Elf can't enter the Tower. Only Everlastings can. So edit your post.

BoT:

*The Everlastings leave the tower and enter the plaza.*

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Dark Blade looks around at the plaza and notices that a lot of people are around. Dark Blade can't make out the heros, and he isn't even sure if they are here yet.*

Dark Blade: How long is it going to take the mortals to come? We might as well hurry, so we can get this over with...

*Patience is not one of Dark Blade's strong suits. Dark Blade didn't care if he was it or not. He liked to get things over and done with. *

Dark Blade: I say we give 'em 10 minutes. If they aren't here by then, we leave 'em.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Illunator: ... They are taking a long time, that is true... them and their 'politics'...

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**At the Plaza Du Nagabrindi. Rune walks inside and looks around. He see's people standing around, he questions...**

Rune: Now what is this meeting about? I was told I was supposed to come here...

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dark Blade: I never really understood why they had politics. Sure, mortals tend to be overcome with greed and laziness if there is an absolute power... I just don't understand mortals... I wonder what dieing feels like... Dieing of old age, I mean... Just to whither away and just perish. A death worthy of a warrior..

*Dark Blade let out an uneasy laugh, and he looked around. Not spotting any of the heroes approaching, Dark Blade crosses his arms and sighs*

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Illunator: The Elf has arrived...

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dark Blade: Your name matters not. As long as you can get the task done that is set before you is all that truely matters now. Either way, my name is Dark Blade.

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Rune: If I must do something, I will do it with my heart and soul to get it done. Now what is this about, if I may ask?

**Rune walks over to a chair and sits down.**

Rune: All I heard from my leader is that I am supposed to help defeat something evil with several others... But that is all the information I have recieved.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dark Blade: It is the same information I have received as well. I'm quite curious as to the details and fine points of this mission, as well as to meeting the other mortal heros.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dark Blade: The angel here is technically not an angel, for he is a fallen angel. His name is Kristikk. The other is the hero of the souls, and he is called Illunator. I myself am the hero of the demons, but it is not that obvious with my ninja outfit on...

(OOC: Character in my avatar is my character... Just giving you guys a face to a name :)))

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**Rune stands up out of his chair and walks over to both Kristikk, Illunator, and Dark Blade offering a hand shake.**

Rune: It's nice to meet you all, I am Rune, the loyalest hero of the Elven race...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Ryu Hayabusa is the Demon Hero? Wow... I never knew... J/K.

BoT:

Illunator: We don't know exactly what the Great Evil is either... It manifests itself as anything that it can see, hear, taste, touch, or smell... including us.

Dark Blade: So this evil can imitate anything?

Illunator: Yes. Anything that has even a grain of evil. That is why very few of those I commanded ever made it back home. You, Dark Blade, are in danger of being imitated.

Rune: This thing has senses?

Illunator: We believe so.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dark Blade: I highly doubt they can imitate my devilish good looks.

*Chuckles a bit to himself, and looks around again noticing that the other mortal heros are very slow to appear, and have taken their time.*

Dark Blade: Bloody mortals, they're taking their time, no incentive these days among mortals... Except the elves of course.

(OOC: Ah, but I am not Ryu Hayabusa. I are just Dark Blade. I looks like him though)

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
**A weird look appears over Rune's face, as he now knows he needs to be serious about this mission his leader has put him on with the others.**

Rune: So this great evil can immitate anything it pleases. How are we supposed to know if us four right now, aren't the great evil? I would just thought I would ask about that.

And thank you Dark Blade, I have been taught from my masters never to be late to something and when I was, I was whipped fifty times. So that is how I have learned.

As for the other mortals of this land, they have always not cared about such things, but if they heard that it was more important, maybe they would have showed up sooner...

**Rune walks over to a window to look outside. It is now raining and lightning is lighting up the whole sky. He looks around for others, but no one is in sight.**

Status
Not open for further replies.