Angel's Mourn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Not until all slots are taken or the deadline (June 16) is reached.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Originally posted by Akule
if he was strong enough to kill him instantly... why didnt he just push it out through sheer willpower?
because I didnt think of that at the time...

Come on lets start, just intro them later in the RP if they join...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
If I have set a dealine, we shall wait until said deadline.

No more posts unless they regard the addition of a character to this RPG, or if the post is In Character.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Race: Undead

Name: Muxitani

Class: Spellstitched, borderline Lich

Equipment:

Phylactery: This item is in the making, once completed it will allow Muxitani to ascend to Lich-hood and make him nearly immortal in death.

History:
In the prime of his mortal life Muxitani seeked immortality. He found it in death. After his ritualistic suicide he was embraced by the sea of the dead and placed back into the world of the living as a Spellstitched Bodak, a form of androgonous undead with horribly twisted faces and tall lanky bodies covered in grey skin. He has wandered the lands in death to improve his power to attain Lich-hood. Although he may be undead, he still retains consciousness and is striving for a form of non-evil Lichdom.

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
do these guys fit in? if you want me to only use 1 of them then i will but they are ment to be used together. read threw them and youll see what i mean.

Name: Silver
Race: ???
Apearance: long wight hair, silver eyes, wight baggy pants, wight baggy shirt, has a sword, gold belt, long wight cape.
Abilities: heal: clouses wounds for him or a partner
Energy recharge: recharges energy for him or a partner.
Shiled: a shiled he can use only on himself.
Fuse: fuses with his brother blood and becomes Silverblood
Basic sword training.
Personality: he doesn’t like to hurt people so he trained mostly in healing abilities. If he has to kill he trys to make is quick and painless. He got basic sword training just to defend himself when he isn’t around his brother Blood.
Story: sliver doesn’t know were he came from, the most he knows is that he has a brother. Him and his brother go everywere together, when they fight blood does the fighting and sliver stays back and heals him.

Name: Blood
Apearance: long red hair, red eyes, gray baggy pants, black baggy shirt, Brown belt, black cape, and a sword.
Ablities: Advansed sword training.
Advanced martial arts.
Fuse: Fuses with his brother Silver and becomes Silverblood.
Personality: don’t get in his way or you may find yourself with a missing arm or leg. He isn’t nice to anyone but his brother Silver. He doesn’t care about the pain he causes his opponents. If silvers asks him to take it down a notch when he is fighting he would.
Story: not sure were he is from or what his past is like, all he knows is he had a brother named silver. They go everywhere together and they can fuse into one person. When they fuse they call themselves SilverBlood.

Name: SilverBlood
Appearance: one eye is silver one eye is red, long black hair, black shirt, black pants, black (not brown pitch black) skin and a sword that looks like its made out of blue light. The only part of him you can really see is his eyes, the rest is just black.
Abilities: all the same abilityies blood and silver have and more.
Invisible man: can turn energy into solid objects but it is invisible.
Personality: doesn’t talk much, when someone gets in his way he makes short work of them. Blood and silver can only fuse into him when one or both of them is hanging onto life by a thread.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
You can use all of them, but pick a race or create your own.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
((Read the past posts...he tells you))

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
((maybe Tac should edit the posts so the deadline is sooner ;)))

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
((Bad question, Final Warrior has to start it...))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Hey, hey, aliright... thanks for spamming up this thread...

Oh, Pyro? Can't be half-demon and human. Has to be whole of something... however, they can't be either because both those slots have been taken.

AVAILABLE SLOTS:
Elf
Dwarf
Orc
Halfling

Pyro, change your rae before you intro yourself.

BoT:

*Nighttime in the city of Paladrik. People make their way home, while others set up shop for those out late at night. Within the Tower of Daescumas, the Three Everlasting and their heroes meet.*

Inside the Tower of Daescumas...

*A silvery wisp flutters into the center of the top-most room. The cieling opens, and moonlight filters in from the 2 moons, Dunaska and Dawnstarri. The wisp begins to take form. It looks like a human, but is translucent, and silvery. This form steps forward.*

Form: Greetings, Everlasting. I know that one of you has just come into power. I am Gaebora Caeporea, Lord of the Souls. I present to you the Hero of my land... Illunator Illsk.

*Another being steps forward. However, this form seems to be an angel, clad in silver armor with white runes. Even his wings are of silver. Stepping forward into the moonlight, it seems that this Soul also has silver hair.*

Illunator: Greetings, Lords Everlasting. I am Illunator Illsk, the Soul raised by Angels. I do not wish to speak of my exploits, for the both of you know of them. However, I don't think the Demon Warrior knows who I am... am I correct?

OOC: Intro your characters, Demon and Angel. Mortals will be introduced later on, as soon as the Demon and Angel character are introduced.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
*Kristikk walks into the room omitting a red aura*

Hello, I am Kristikk, I am a former angel, exiled for wrong doing while being possesed by a demon. I hope I can help you...

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Illunator: And yet you are chosen as a Hero...

Gaebora: Hold thy tongue, Soul. *looks at Kristikk* I welcome you as a Hero.

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok hows this guy? if you want me to edit anything about him tell me and i'll do it.

Name: Ziek
Race: Guardian
Class: Sword Master
Weapon: Guardian Blade: a large purple sword 8 inches thick and 5 feet long. it is 1500 pounds because of the rare metal it is made of. It takes lifetimes of training to master. When in its sheath it appears to be an inch think 5 foot long stick of rusted metal. But when its drawn out of its sheath it becomes much larger and powerful.
Appearance: he is 543 but he looks only about 20. He has red long red hair, horns, blue jeans, and a black shirt.
Personality: when he is in a fight and his blade has been drawn you would never meet someone more serious. But when he isn’t fighting or training he is joking around having fun.
Story: he has been alive for hundreds of years. Even he doesn’t know to much about his past. He can’t remember much before his master, the last guardian, took him in and trained him to use the guardian blade. His master has past on shortly after he mastered the blade so it is now his job to defend the world of evil forces.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Fine. IM me a definition of Guardian.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
We're not introducing the Mortals yet. And I'm going to have to come up with a unique one for you, Pyro...

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*A figure is seen dashing through the streets shoving through people as they get in his way. He checks the moon and quietly curses under his breath and he hurries his pace. He stops and glanced up the tower and he could vaguely make out the shape of three forms, possibly more or less, he wasn't quite sure, but nonetheless he still had to tred his way up the tower.*

Dark Blade: A tad late, but being fashionably late is quite mysterious... Either way, I'm quite interested to find out who else has been chosen...

*Opening the door to the tower, he steps into the tower, and his nose is overwhelmed by a musty aroma. He looks up, and sees the flight of stairs before him, and how far he has to go. He starts to climb the stairs, but picks up his pace not wanting to increase his lateness as it is. He finally reached the top, and he saw three others. He smiled at them, and he bowed polightly, not wanting to seem rude, or more rude for being late for the matter.*

Dark Blade: Sorry, sorry, I'm late. Had a bit of trouble, but it's taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.