The help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The Hu wasnt very good...He did know the counters to what you were doing...plus 1 hero? wtf?
Okay why dark ranger as second? Since he is going single hero...Nuke him...with lich
U stay too much in your base. I used to be like that but you soon get used to faster creeping...
Also watch replays of good UD players:
Go here: www.wcreplays.com or www.replayers.com

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Huh nice continuous AGAIN HUM MIRROR , i have a headache from this game. Omg i didnt have expo but this is game with A LOT of MICRO.

WaaagTV im Obs in madfrog vs FatC hahahahah

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
awesome hum vs hum game. You had very nice micro. Im sure if you played like this all the time you would be ranked lol...But not all days we play this well...Am i right? heh...
He should have made some more towers in his main base...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
awesome hum vs hum game. You had very nice micro. Im sure if you played like this all the time you would be ranked lol...But not all days we play this well...Am i right? heh...
He should have made some more towers in his main base...
Nah more towers, not the ToD thing vs Madfrog, no! :)

leewind

Reaction score
Need help for replay

May I kknow why I can't play replays posted in the internet here?

1. the version i use is 1.18a
2. i have the map correctly inside the designateed folder. even tried putting all the map (dota 5.84c -o- dota 6.12b) in all the map folders and subfolders and even in the replay folder.

any help?

here's a screenshot...

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, im not too familiar with DOTA games. Are you sure you got the right map there? You may want to start a new thread because this thread is only for helping people with their skills by posting replays...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im DOTA PRO! or 1/4 pro :p

Do you know guys, i have played with lvl 40 solo players micro wars and they really won every time, some solo-ers even play DOta like pros! Obviosuly micro helps you everywhere.... even in Footmen wars . Oh yes we micro footies ! :ROFL

May I kknow why I can't play replays posted in the internet here?

1. the version i use is 1.18a
2. i have the map correctly inside the designateed folder. even tried putting all the map (dota 5.84c -o- dota 6.12b) in all the map folders and subfolders and even in the replay folder.

any help?

here's a screenshot...
Better go to dota site and dl v6.13 the newest. Check that you have the folder Maps/Download and not Maps/Downloads. When you go in cg bnet and you still dont have the screen as a downloaded map on the custom games window enter a dota 6.13 because you may still have it and no need to dl.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey mystic,
heres a replay when my gryph strat doesnt go to well. it seems that when BM is harassing...it doesnt really work out because he knows exactly what i am doing and kills my peasants and stops my lumber production! Plus he had towers...I think i shouldnt have left so early...but i got pissed...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Obviously you shoudlnt continue to make gryphs when you know hes pumping bats. I would go griff vs shaman /pult or tauren when he has no beastery ready and kngiths as main unit vs wolf riders.. or just casters lol...

I only do Insomnia it style. I thought 2 sanctums and mass sorc and priests was only ToD's or one of mouz's strat . However Insomnia also played with it and lost. I tried this strat and although i lost, in the first half of the game it looked like i was winning. How do some players win with 2 sanctums and casters ?? I even watched replays of some Azeroth wins of human vs orc like Last.Scv and Northrend like BenQ.Geil.Rain and they do it. In the end, all my casters were low hp... and they moved around the orc units as my AM was chased. Maybe he was good, he used what you see in top replays and the counter with mass casters is possible but how ?? ?

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you might see that in some cases strats like casters versus orc's counters win. But, i mean maybe the orc played it very wrong.

227 APM?!?! for what?!?!hhaahah...i ahve no idea why he even lost that raider and grunt back there!! that was pretty stupid of him...
Yeah he had the perfect counter for your casters. You were very crammed in your base. that screws slow over. Plus he had wyverns...which do extra damage to casters and have excellent mobility.

btw you are right...i should have switched to d-hawks. But when gryphons are upgraded, it takes 2 bats to kill 1 gryph...I think orc should have some better AA versus human!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Knights cant kill wolf riders and shams and catapults and FS TC
Girffs die vs bats or ANYTHING if there is beastery
mass casters obviosuly doesnt wokr
rifles die faster

How can i beat O---r---c ?????? I feel helpless vs orc, i lose about last 5 times and what is more every 2dn in the ****ing bnet is orc... it really worked vs lower lvls but this has no counter. If you tech to tier 3 he has enough riders or grutns not to allow you to mass knights for example, he makes wolf riders then mass wind riders and you cant really do anything. Not to say that with footmen until u waut tier 2 you can do nothing but creep, cuz his FS and grunts > foots and AM. If you make rifles you can have more that he has wolves but you cant save them when they are low hp. Human needs sth tier 2to counter wolves pults... . But mass casters doesnt wotk... for me

I feel like idiot, it's every time - i make many wins, then as A RULE i make many losses. EVen when was supposed to win i got disc once just before winning. 6 of my opponents were orcs. This Pisses me off, i cant keep stats cuz many wins are always followed by many losses. Is this a stupid RULE?? NO . . . either those who i beat are alwful or BNet matches me with very good after many wins cuz to make row of losses after wins isevery time.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
man that is exactly what happens to me! look at my account: quik.silver[2k] @ azeroth...I am 50/50....now look at my quik[2k]....I am much more...do you know why? because i wonly play on the quik[2k] account when i feel i can win and i am on a winning streak on the quik.silver[2k]...!
As for orc i really have nothing to tell you! you know everything about it! Have you tryed beast master as second hero?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh yes on cg for fun. I make MK for serious games. And still cant win vs orc. I need to watch some replays because when i watched all these of Insomnia in the ESL which were vs UD, elf and human, i can say i have no problems vs them. But there were no vs orc replays, Insomnia lost vs orc, fnatic.Cara lost to orc and what i try i also lose. And some months ago Hu won every time with rifles and caster. I may try sth else though like FL and mass summon.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mass summons would be the best thing to try...abuse slow! make 1 sanctum and 1 aviary...when he starts pumping catas and shamans and maybe spirit walkers...switch quickly to gryphons...
Me and you have the exact same stats...lol
I also have about 5-10 discs...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
When i play orc, if i make griffs and dont kill him like that he makes beastery and i have to make kngiths which still may die ,well, yes, they died last time. I'd rather use the old rifles and casters strat with some mortars to smash those wolf riders. If i use FL i can abuse with mass summon and try killing him before he makes a lot of wolves or even before he techs to tier 3.

About my acca... When i had exams i had xp decay from full experience bar to very low - i was going to lose lvl but i didnt. I can count more that 30 discs and FATAL ERRORS together, not to say when i was winning, cuz the games in which somebody else was disconnected or quits are no more than 10. But to lose and to drop the player who owns me- well such thing cannot happen to me, only i am dropped when winning. Sometimes even disconnect and fatal error compete - today i lagged but didnt get disc- i got fatal error- dropped out from war3 into windows.

I dont want to start a new acca yet. I was offered to be in a clan ranked 95 . i dont know how active it is, it's a BG clan yeah with soloers, and i need lvl 30 - 3 levels but 5 losses then 1-2 discs really slower this.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you dont have to make many gryphs...just make a couple so you can destetroy catas(heavy armor) and grunts.
lol u need to get a new pc and connection! Damn, and i thought mine was bad!

btw 4k.tod seems to be better than insomnia! It shows in his account!
tod has an amazing account u5.bun...
Insonmia has oakley....although ranked higher, it has much more losses!

screw the clans...they probably wont end up helping....tell me what clan it is so i can try to join...do they speak english?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I realized that you should focus on some more things not on just 1. Like 1-2 units should beat catas and sth else shams (i do it but sometimes i use all my knights for example to focus on 1). Not too many targets of course as you will take few dmg to everything.

I dont think so about Tod. You must know that sometimes leve doesnt matter (why a level 19 can beat you - he may have played other realms or non-bnet servers and he has played in tournaments) and even stats - when we are talking about this slight difference between Insomnia's and Tod's stats. Insomnia started as Starcraft BW winner in world tourneys, known as MrX and there he developed micro. Then he started RoC with v 1.00 and has played a lot tournaments - his zenith - wcg 2003 champion and should i mention WC3M in which i also took part. (#1 and #21 are his wins). Then ESL series and other tourneys i have not even heard of. Tod has also won but just see who has won more tournaments only in warcraft, forget about BW. This is the SKill. What are some pathetic stats (pathetic because the prestige and glory comes with world tournaments not bnet stats) compared to skill ? Should i say that Insomnia beats Cara, Crimson etc etc when he is in shape and now he loses to that orc Benq.Geil.Farseer because he doesnt play as much as he used to 1-3 years ago ? Maybe you dont know the whole story about Insomnia and so do those in wcreplays noobs who see Insomnia lose and say 'Insomnia can beat Farseer ? No. ' - they really need to read 1st then, post shit. You CANNOT convince me that ToD is better than Insomnia - no way judging by skill not some stupid stats. How about Tod plays more than Insomnia lately and he keeps better stats ? Does this change the skill ? You should not watch some simple stats to judge that tod is better. Just think.

All Bulgarians, Germans and others speak English in bnet. Im suprised that some French cant speak though, yeah mostly French. I saw the clan i was going to enter, and it looks like it is going down (clan ANTF). I need active that becomes higher in rank. Im not skilled enough for G2H but they moved from #18 to #11. I was in a clan which sucked - it was ranked 212 now it is ranked 40 or somewhere like that - clan MJ and im not in the clan. Only 50:20 70:10 and 20:3 stats.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow...i didnt know you knew so much about the guy! Well, i know that tod plays wc like crazy...I dont really know how to compare the 2 players...
but enought about that...If you find a decent clan to join please let me know. i will try to get in also. But you get in first ofcourse...then ill try to enter...just so i dont take up ur spot...;)...
wow...stats like 50-20...damn...20:3....i could never get that! Some people play the game so religiously...I dont know if i have told you, but i met this guy that made a new account everytime he lost. He reached like 21 : 0...then he lost...
1 more question: how do you search for these good clans?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Of course i know a lot about my master, the Human God - Insomnia. :)

I found out something: if you are lvl 40+ and play with such you get these stats (although some still dont). But what is 70 : 35 for example ? It is lvl 27 where you play with lvls 1-30. And when you beat all of them you have this record. Once you start playing lvls 30-40 you may have 80: 55 - a lot more losses and vs lvl 40s you can be 150: 130 even. You see no difference except that some lame ppl like me are lvl 27 on 200+ (i learned to play as a whole better a lot after i had played another non-bnet sever and a lot after i had stated this acca ) and good players are lvl 40 with 150 wins. I have a little less than 2 years only solo playing as i was taught to use the right strats and micro and not like 2003 in which i didnt know how to win in solo.

These clans are in our Bgr-1 channel and i see a lot of bg clans are below 100 in rank. Thats how i ask some of them and the clan that will agree at some lvl. When one pro clan retires , some pros join a clan that has never been good and it also grows in rank below 100. But others are inactive and go down you know (as i said about MJ up). I'll tell you when i am in good for me clan.

And cg melee is not spread at all in Azeroth?? Few play solo there... . Thats how i played vs SK.Hot and there was a public cg (custom g) with host 4K.Grubby but i was kicked and even with apm80 (SK.Deadman). You may see some newb melee games b-n DOta and footmen wars games but some as you can see are with top players and pros. Sometimes they choose public although they mostly play private. I was glad that internationale played me serious as if he's playing vs pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.