The help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah my quik.silver[2k] account is terrible then. I have about 260 wins and i am only level 33...My goal is just to get ranked with that account just before the ladder resets! I need just like a centimeter of experience!
The other day i tried to join clan eV which is ranked 50 in azeroth! If i actually tried, i would have easily gotten in. I think it was because of my other quik[2k] account. I should try to play in europe gateway but there is too much laag...

btw here is another gryphon win versus a level 39...notice how he wasnt aggressive at all!

And btw IM FINALLY RANKED!!!
http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-ladder-solo.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth&PlayerSearch=quik.silver[2k]

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
OMG! LOL . He is ranked ~350-360 and is in clan ranked #19. Howver this clan has some RTers ... in Northrend a clan below 50 with such RTers hardly. Anyway gj but it is risky. The best that you actually do is to kill burrows. Otherwise if he'd had food to make bats you would have lost them all and probably lost. But maybe thats the thing - kill burrows . Just one note - ff riders rather than grunts and if his FS has many potions you would lose time trying ti kill him.

I was going to tell you that, but you've already done it, congrats. It is easy to get ranked in Azeroth and it wouldnt have been a problem for you anyway, you have the skill for that. And i should get into hands and really use my skill for some lvls and stats as i have to make lvl 40 or up. But step by step... first lvl 30 and probably look for clan, then 40. I say orc is gay. Everyday ~5 out of 10 of my oppos are orcs... vs which i have problems recently.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
about that game that i played, at the end i didnt really care what i was shooting at because i knew i was gonna win!

thx man. yeah lol, it really isnt that hard. Now that i got ranked im gonna try to focus on my other account, quik[2k]. It is already level 17 with only 29 wins- 16 losses. Hopefully they dont reset the ladder soon because then ill really get screwed over!

Anyways, hopefully orc will be easy for you. Make another account if you can and just practice things against orc. Lol, soon my gryph strat will be useless against the better players, and i will get screwed! So i should also start getting some practice!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
You know i have played vs internationale and how i've seen 4K.Grubby and apm80 in-game - by entering cg. Although i dont like non-standard things, this was like a lesson and exciting game. This is a replay of Kalimdor gosu lvl 53 or 54 HU vs orc only lvl 21 or 22 but the Hu played for fun and the game was long enough. He won with mass casters though, Insomnia, Tod and others also win with casters. I should try to win like that tooo- afterall vs orcs with worse micro why not ?? WHen i showed you how i lost with casters it was because he had wyvs. I will try without letting them do wyvs after they see casters. What is the non-standard here are the heroes he uses and some things - i said 'lol chickens' you see how you can use these birds XD.

And btw playing bnet in the last 2 weeks is a DISASTER ! It happened many times lately when i am supposed to win a unit starts repeating the same thing for 1 min like rr r re re re ready (footmen built) and i get this FATAL ERRROR MEMORRY CANNOT BE READ f*** off stupid windows XP or stupid system. Not to say then a lag where i fear of getting disconnected -- it blows.... Crash/disc > Greatest Gosu GG

Obviously skill shows that I can beat not stupid stats where i really have more than 30 crashes and discs - GG lvl 30 UD Problem is that icant retrieve wins back because of stuuupid crash that ma yhappen not when i lose anyway but when i win.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol...i was wondering wtf was the guy doing with those 2 critters in the red camp in the beginning of the game! Then I cracked up laughing when i saw what he did!

Nice game versus UD...you both had the same 146 apm...IMO...he wasnt playing very well that day. He should have done something about ur fast expo...like match it or try to harass it. Or he should have anticipated the D-hawks and massed destroyers so he could also destroy towers...

ANyways, Here is a funny game that i just played. It is pretty boring untill one part. It is me against orc in which for once i decided not to do my gryph strat. I ended up going mass air because he was going mass air and harrassing my base.

OK there, are 2 things i want to show you:
1) look what i do at about 3/4 into the replay...lol, ill keep it a surprise, but it happens in the middle of my base.
2) Towards the end of the replay there is a glitch. My mk stops getting experience...right when he is before level 6. wtf?? is it glitch or what?

The replay is boring because i had to stay in my base nearly the whole game. And he was playing very gay. Fast forward through most of it...;)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Watch some more shits- lvl 1 Blood Mage and no units- mass upgrades though ahahahhahhahahaha:

Omg such a dumb noob in your replay - mass wind riders not even 1 bat . It shows no thinking process in his head. Thats why it would suck if you lose to a noob of that kind who just got more wind riders than u got hawks, although sometiemes it happens

And btw watch this - Hum vs Hum AGAIN, outmicroed. Today i played from comp club and lost vs lvl 35 elf -in the end of the game i realized i had hosted Twisted on Roc version with taverns instead of shops and marketplace in the center lol...

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
A 1v1 I did with my friend. Still practicing with my 1v1. Made sure to get an expo. Usually my downfall.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dont have much time to get to these...ill edit this hopefully tommorow or something!

ok...I watched ur replay MS. You did out micro him and also with macro. You got ur expo/Paladin out...which gave you a huge advantage. The guy screwed up big time at the beginning! But about you, you sometimes tend to forget about your base when you are in battles. You should ALWAYS BE PUMPING OUT UNITS! This is why i lose most of my games! Sometimes im so into a battle, i forget to make units. And some battles take a LONG TIME.

Battles take way more than you think! If you dont keep pumping out units ur micro will be gone to a waste! Do you name your barrax and all that with teams? I dont...i have to get used to doing that!

GG fartin blood...Its good you made those expansions. Next time. MAKE MORE DESTROYERS JUST TO CANCEL OUT THE BLOOD LUST!! you should have then made more aboms and a bit less fiends...Try to creep a bit more(creep the middle! and merchant/observatory) and look for his expansion. You had the upper hand because you made an early expansion. So always look around for his expo so you can stop it.

OMG look how noob i am...THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FORGET TO MAKE RIFLES or units in general

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
See some other replays up especially vs hum. When i outmicro i have over 7-8 knights which come from exactly pumping. But indeed, I lost to Human , he was good yeah, but i had micro and yet i lost more units than he did and he didnt stop pumping so he had more knights (3-4) and i had almost none. Yes, I use controls on buildings.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
We had a 'game' which shows nothing... as my hero was low hp thx to move left and right from delay. If it is at least less laggy we can try again on saturday, i cant this evening.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, NO UR NOOB...jk ;)...ofcourse it doesnt show anything. God knows how bad the lag was at your side. Yeah we should try some other day.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Quik or Hellwolf, close this old 1.18 thread I created a new one for 1.19 -.-

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Done, now we can flood and party in the new one :).

Status
Not open for further replies.