The help thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am not afraid to post very bad games. I haven't played for months and i sucked but see this. He says he is from clan SK and that his real acca is internationale (NE) (used to be ranked first in the Northrend solo ladder). This replay is more for his imba playing ;) than me because in the end i did nothing just lost all my units one by one for nothing of his. IF this was internationale OMG WOOW but still i would play a RE than lose so stupidly.

Some additional information:
I had low 124 apm this time and he had 234 apm. And I dont like Echo Isles, i want Plunder back GG.

What do you know he is almost 900: 225 lvl 50 solo, enjoy.

Edit~I decided to post some more replays in which i am becoming gradually back in shape :D- wins

The second game on the Echo isles (I no longer hate them ) vs lvl 32 human shows how im going to beat u when we play, you were lvl 32 right?

OH YEAH i AM BACK on the WAR3 SOLO SCENE !!!

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, i just watched your 2 games. They first guy was very good i must say. And i wont be surprised if he was first in the ladder. I hate playing against NE. They are just not my team to beat. I dont think you got the chance to kill 1 of his units!

The humans shouldnt have went air. Either he should have went MASS AIR(gryphs + dhawks) or no air. I think both of you had way too many footmen! You should work on your micro a bit. Your macro seems to be fine. Down in your expansion, you built 2 towers that were basically useless. You put them all the way at the bottom of your expo! If the enemy attacked they would have barely shot.

Yeah i am level 32(195-187). My expierence probably decayed because i havent played there in a while. I am not good man. I wouldnt be surprised if you beat me. You are like me.
ANyways these days i even ****ing lose to noobs. It is so gay. And i get so pissed off!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Heh no need to tell me to work on my micro, I know exactly how to micro in general. The problem is that i really didnt micro in this game as it was another thing that had affected me after not playing for months. ;) On the other hand, im starting to use the staff more.

You should really see if you do not make too dumb things like me. I have also lost to lamers because of stupid mistakes i dont usually do. If it happens don't play for a while or you will lose in the same stupid way, try some hours later or in the evening. (at least that's for me)

Yes Derz, I'll look for you on AIM too, the time at which i have no exams and can completely go leveling and improving has come so we can play. NP because even good players use spiders + dest/abomsnot just the ghoul + dest strat so, gl :)

See another win vs Human lvl 31 on Turtle with mass breakers and naga. I have to say that i may have played vs lvl 50 or 40 only and my ass was kicked. They were right when they say 'noob' - you know if u don;t show interesting loss at least even vs lvl 50, you suck, thats for me. I still have to improve my micro, you know you should make it your oponent loses several unit for 1 of urs or nothing, otherwise your micro sucks. Thats for me, ~Human tour

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah lol...I have started a new account. I also do the exact same thing when i lose to lamers. I take a break off wc! Now I really think i am getting better. I started a new account called quik[2k]. I am supposed to be 4-1 but I got disconnected. and became 4-2...You wont believe how pissed i got! I had the game. But the bastard didnt leave!
Yeah im sure we all know about our micro needing improvement. But, sometimes we just dont play consistently. Some days i am playing amazing and some I just suck.
Here is the replay i got disconnected. The guy was a noob i must say though! So i shouldnt be too proud! heh...I got careless at the end i KNOW...that was because i didnt care..and i knew i was gonna win...
Hey, how are you playing all these games versus high levels? Are you in a tournament? can you get me in?

BTW, EXCELLENT micro in your new game there! VERY VERY WELL DONE! You seemed to out micro your enemy to the win! good job man...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hehe thanks, but thats because he wasnt as good as the guy who owned me with almost losing nothing in hum vs hum. You know when you're playing a gosu you can do nothing it's a total chaos and u lose all but if he's a lamer it is too easy to move away your units and you lose nothing. Btw u see the mass breakers strat is deadly for MK 1st as he has no mana. ^ ^

Firstly, I said that I won't post vs low level replays (unless they tell me they're high lvl). This was 1v1 Human Bnet tournament. But how i played vs high lvl , especially internationale? Well.. after i had started playing again, i saw mass cg (custom) games 1v1 or 2v2 in public, together with Dota , TDs and RPGs . I've never seen mass melee games in public before. Did something hit their heads to start mass cgs .. never mind. There are noobs and lamers but i look for those who are higher than my level and i play cg. I dont like that mass newb obs watch me but i may stop when i get higher lvl.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats pretty cool with the cgs...i should try that! The guy that you played against wasnt too bad. I think he just wasnt as focused as you were.
i have to study today because i have a test tommorow. So i cant really do crap today. I'll try that cg thing later on like tommorow.
Btw what are you studying in university? Im a biology major...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am just applying for a speciality as it will be my first university year. I may be either International relations, Europeistics- something about EU, or Economics but i want to start another subject at the same time- Physics and Astronomy because i love it -technology- thats the future. :)

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey man, good luck, do what you love to do man.
I tried cging yesterday. I found 1 game and i played, I got my ass kicked though, because i felt wierd that some one was watching! The guy sucked though. He wasnt even close to a gosu. It is really hard for me to find a custom game(solo). But ill try again whenever i get the chance.

Oh and btw here is one of those orc gryphon wins again. This time it is with my new account! currently 7-2! This guy was actually good. He was like 160-130...I played this one out perfectly. and all my build orders were good. check it out...
After checking this guy's apm...I see that he was only 52! MAybe it was another person that was playing...My APM was 92...This strat doesn't take too much micro! It is abuse basically... :frustrate

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok and here is smth from days ago, T.MHPlayMouzpB vs my slayer internationale.

I dont know this T.MH player but the map is Echo Isle, the positions of internationale and the human are the same as in my replay, the difference - he played 10 times better and won vs SK.Hot

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes it's on fashion cuz the last ~9 orcs except the last all TRed me. The first games i got angry and lost as i used all my militia to stop them when they had army, but when i calmed down tower by tower out of 10 towers and peon by peon, GG noob TR . Omg total noobs with no micro do that, at least my oppos, good wouldnt let u destroy the towers and would add some more pults and . U did like i said about my game, you tried to kill them in 1 attack but thats how u lost your griffs instead of 1 by one.

It's funny it took me so many days to level up cause of stuupid mistakes to lose, i just post this HU mirror lvl 27 who eventually built his expo but how he was blown in the end... tt lol.

NE: bears warden and wisp dispell

After seeing the ESL replays and a LOT of Insomnia replays vs UD and trying this strat in the 3rd replay vs UD, i have to say that i play much better . It's time that i used it vs better UDs of lvl ~30 who would also cast mass nova on hawks. But if i'd used rifles like before, well this game i may have won with rifles too, but vs 30+ lvl UD no.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah, tower rushing doesnt necessarily stop me from this gryphon strat. There are numerous times where i beat orcs trying to tower rush me. But i guess they did it a bit too late. The key is to keep them out of your base by just staying and running back from theirs...As you may notice creeping is not really important with that strat.
Im not at home right now so i cant really watch those replays that you have up there. Ill watch them later...

Theroy seems to be a good player, i dont know if i can beat NE. I guess Pan is gonna be disqualified if he doesnt answer his PM.... :-/

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
A 3v3. Trying to get back into the game with UD.

In the beginning of the game I said I was going nec wagon but I never got around to making the wagons. Still had a nice ammount of necs during the battles. I ended up with a shitload of gold at the end. Should of made wagons.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok static, good win. you did one obvious mistake...you left your necs back in the base for a long time. If you had engaged battle earlier, which you never know when...they would have gone to waste. So next time rememeber to bring them...I know you were trying to hide them...but you cant take that risk too long...Also wagons are a must! you were going range in the first place so go ahead and make some meatwagons to make corpses and anticasters.
And good structure placement. But if you are playing solo this is not the way to build ur base. U must cram it more because you will be the only one tping.

Mystic:
Couple of tips: when exploring in LT always FIRST explore the goldmine that is closest to your expansion...This way you can see if the enemy is right next to you. And may be the deciding factor whether or not you should make a fast expansion...
Nice games. The UD was playing terrible. The NE was good...

Gryphs and rifles are so useless versus other humans! I dont think anyone makes them...
Why did you say insomnia style? Because he makes expo by tier 2? I saw that in some of his games...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
congratulations on ur Mod position :) good choice, Ntrik_

Whether he quit cuz he knew or not, the game is mine after some battles , GG vs lvl 30 UD and lag to lose Am with tp . I just dont understand , the fact that i beat higher lvl players corresponds to my skill, but in bnet i lose to nubs.

yes this is better win and version of Inso style, this time good UD, sry for sending vs that newb UD up.

map: Echo Isles

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow, that REALLLY SUCKED! U were up the whole game and lost at the last battle! wow I dont know what to say....you should have pulled back because he had no expansion...
lol yeah in bnet i also lose to noobs. yesterday, omg my ELL went down so low...i think i was playing against level 8 with 8wins and 7 losses! hahaha
my record is now exactly 50% with my quik.silver[2k] account but with my quik[2k] it is like 60%!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
U dont understand, he quit cuz i started lagging, not because i lost. I lost my am with tp cuz of LAGGG. I beat thrities and lose to noobs. I lost from a noob who massed towers around his base and teched to griffs and i used hawks and i lost them.... he had only griffs , 6 griffs vs 5 hawks and i lost them.... then when i play again i can no longer think, another loss this time from the shock of losing to this noobl. I dont think there is anybody who is not noob and can lose like me from noobs after beating some 30+ , humans UDs.. I dont know what to say, as if i want to mass lose..am i tunring into idiot ?? The more I play the bigger stupid shit mistakes i make

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
man I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND! the same exact shit happened yesterday...i swear i lost around 5 games in a row TO NOOBS! Dont think too much about it....look how i started to get a better account...i play with quik.silver[2k] just to see whether i am good today or not! Then i use quik[2k] if i am playing well...today however, i won 7 games in a row! no exaggeration! well i mainly won them because my ELL went down soooo low on my quik.silver[2k] account! But anyways...i am 20-13 with my quik[2k] account which is good...level 12-13....Here is my last replay...A very nice counter IMO...gryphons with rifles!

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
My solo name is The-Fume.

After some trail and error I have been getting decent at 1v1s. Still not too good but in this one I face a human who goes single hero.

One of my mistakes was not upgrading on my aboms. I started to at the end but should def of done it much earlier. I played to my fullest and was a decent 36 min 1v1.

Status
Not open for further replies.