Suggest fun things to do in Diablo II & LoD!

Is this a viable idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Mr.Sloth said:
Okay this may kinda sound stupid but me n my friends get bored with d2 sometimes. so one day we said " lets build fistbarbs for dueling!" so it ended up with us only dueling each other. Its pretty fun. So my suggestion is make fistchars to duel ur friends with if they make fist chars. we wanna try enchantress but we havent gotten round to it. Our main build for firstbarb is:

20 bASH
20 Concentrate
20 Shout
20 bo
1 Battlecommand
Divide rest into natural resistence and iron skin

Stats:
Str:200
Dex:130
Vit: As much as possible
Eng: Minimal

Gear (Very much debatable) we wanted to get as much defense dr and +dmg items as possible so here it is:

Stone OR Fortitude Sacred Armor
Stormshield
Verdungos
GoreRider
Angelics or MetalGrid
CTA +Spirit shield on switch
(Angelic Rings if u use ammy)
If not 2 bul kathos
COA
Alot of pdsc and an anni if possible

i think i mentioned it all. have fun with this. mind u , we were very bored when we did this. its rlly fun dueling

instead of cta+spirit on switch, y not 2x +3wc weapons

my suggestion: make color chars example= char w/ all stuff socketed with sapphires to make him blue, all rubies to make him red, all skulls to make him black.

this would be interesting because it could be fun to play color team tag, color team duels (llds), ect. (what ever some of the other suggestions are except do it in color/team color)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I love that idea! I could see teams of people using the colored gear's properties (In Ruby's case, lots of added life and fire damage) or the Skull's case (life/mana leech and hp/mp regeneration) as certain characteristics to use while having colored tournament fights, or something like that. Awesome!

40 Points for you, Bio.Hazard!

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i made 20 sm charms with +450% experience gained...

put em on a lvl 1

and got to lvl 3 from 1 monster

awesome :)

*single player*

i ended up lvl 21-22 b4 i left a1 and i rushed through it.. didnt even bother with the cave, or other such sub-dungeons

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thnx bio.hazard sounds good. we will have to find them tho. dm what are these pts????

Reaction score
then theres the ever more wonderful dupage programs, woo hoo, i just dupe a shiest load of sojs and then i decide to find the hottest ip i can with my mirc and summon uber d, works quite well, i think i have a 6 or 7 anni's from doing that, i only do it when im bored though and when i have like 5-8 friends on, with my program you can dupe with only 2 people but it works better the more you have. o, and making abstract characters that you dnt see much anymore, like a spear zon, wc barb(still some, mostly for team pk), martial sin, curse necro, fire/ice/lit hybrid sorc(or melee), summon/shapeshift druid, etc.

Zerglite

Reaction score
Heartilly said:
Heh, I'm guessing you used a Trainer or somesuch to do that too Matthew? :p

30 Points to you!

Mr.Sloth: read this, and then this thread. :)
hell yea :)

i was lvl 20+ b4 i finished a1

heh..

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Here is an idea my friend and I got after watching Fast and Furious. lol

Make charaters that are super fast and have races. The pally and barb would be VERY good runners. The gear would be pretty interesting. All faster run/walk gear and what not.
We never got to try it, but I think it would be cool to have some tourneys like that. Run from A1 Rogue Camp and see who the first one to get to the CP wp. Play for items or whatever the bet may be.

Zerglite

Reaction score
try and take a weak spell and make it strong..

such as teeth

w/ the right EQP and synergies, teeth can do over 1000 dmg :)

PauseBreak

Reaction score
With my PvP nec my teeth are well over 1.5k. Teeth aren't weak. lol

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
30 to you, Cappy. And to you, Brandon. :)

Also, a Assassin would beat any other character in a foot race. Maybe excluding a Frenzy Barbarian. :p
Oh yeah. lol. The pally (vigor), the barb(IS), asn(BoS). Anyone else? Think of that, holy crap! You would be lagging everywhere! lol :rollie

Zerglite

Reaction score
Cappy said:
With my PvP nec my teeth are well over 1.5k. Teeth aren't weak. lol
thats like using multi arrow...

without the arrows!

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Heres one. I dont know if any 1s said this but....Make a friend or get one of your friends and make a new character ( better if with the same type but its up to you) and then put all skill points into 1 skill of choice with all synergies and then duel. Even better if you put skills in a skill not normally used. One time i found out that with full bash with a barb i did quite a bit of damage. Also my friend made a totem barb. It was pretty wierd but not bad if you get to know how to use it.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Sorry about the double post but i came up with another idea. Make a game with a bunch of people and see who can amass the most gold within a certain time. Play for every 1s gold, items, or what ever.

Also, try to get to lvl 99 ( like always ) and then try to fill up your stasha and inventory with gold. considering you can hold something like 10000 gold more per lvl thats alooot of gold. Good for gambling later.

You could also try to mess with noobs by either telling them that u dupe and they have to drop or give u items, or sell them a free account that either doesnt exist or has shit for chars, or, if your in a baal game or just anygame, and som1 asks if your going to stay for longer, they are obviously going to xfer. I got a lightsaber and a giant skull like that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.