Suggest fun things to do in Diablo II & LoD!

Is this a viable idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Diablo H&S

Have everyone meet in a certain town, any act of your choice. Have everyone go hostile with eachother. Now, everyone leaves and hides somewhere in the act, via waypoint if they want to, while two people stay in town. After publicly counting for so long, say, 60 seconds, one person leaves who is it. The other person stands by the waypoint in town to make sure no one uses it, since players can't use waypoints after the person who is it stops counting.

The person who is it can, however, use the waypoints. That person should also stand just outside the city limits until they're done counting, to make sure no one sneaks back in, or just runs in as soon as they're done counting.

Now, the goal of the players is to make it back into town without being attacked by the person who is it. If they are attacked (by magic, ranged, pets, or anything else caused by the person who is it), they become it as well, and help the original person. Then, everyone they attack is also it, and so on, and so forth, until everyone is either it or safe in town.

The last person who was made it in that round is the one who starts off as being it in the next round. If no one was caught, then the last person who made it safely back to town is the one who starts off as it.

Offering money and items as prizes usually makes this go smoothly. If anyone gets out of line, you can have everyone kill them, but usually someone deciding to ruin the game is too much of a nuisance. Simply messaging everyone but that person that you're making a new game, giving them the password to it, and then leaving and making the new game for them will get rid of pests like that. Playing solely with friends also ensures a fun, unproblematic game.

Zerglite

Reaction score
-Azrael666- said:
Diablo H&S

Have everyone meet in a certain town, any act of your choice. Have everyone go hostile with eachother. Now, everyone leaves and hides somewhere in the act, via waypoint if they want to, while two people stay in town. After publicly counting for so long, say, 60 seconds, one person leaves who is it. The other person stands by the waypoint in town to make sure no one uses it, since players can't use waypoints after the person who is it stops counting.

The person who is it can, however, use the waypoints. That person should also stand just outside the city limits until they're done counting, to make sure no one sneaks back in, or just runs in as soon as they're done counting.

Now, the goal of the players is to make it back into town without being attacked by the person who is it. If they are attacked (by magic, ranged, pets, or anything else caused by the person who is it), they become it as well, and help the original person. Then, everyone they attack is also it, and so on, and so forth, until everyone is either it or safe in town.

The last person who was made it in that round is the one who starts off as being it in the next round. If no one was caught, then the last person who made it safely back to town is the one who starts off as it.

Offering money and items as prizes usually makes this go smoothly. If anyone gets out of line, you can have everyone kill them, but usually someone deciding to ruin the game is too much of a nuisance. Simply messaging everyone but that person that you're making a new game, giving them the password to it, and then leaving and making the new game for them will get rid of pests like that. Playing solely with friends also ensures a fun, unproblematic game.
can you tele ^^ ?

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Emolite said:
can you tele ^^ ?
Yup :) The players can do anything except use waypoints and town portals, and the person who is it can do anything they want.

L

Laharl

Making uncommon builds like a hydra sorc, or an inferno one.

I also started a bash barb for laughs.

Zerglite

Reaction score
Big-Fat-Homo said:
Making uncommon builds like a hydra sorc, or an inferno one.

I also started a bash barb for laughs.
people get pissed off as bash barbs :)

make a warcry barb...

his final one stuns for 6 seconds :D

Reaction score
or the ever more wonderfulk team pk in norm, get a high lvl char about lvl 80-85, lower if you want and make a pk game, then hostile everyone and tell them to team, bribing helps, like if they kill you, you'll give everyone an ss or a shako or somethin. i do this lots with my summon necro, they never win, een when they had like 4 lvl 33-39 trap sins tryin with a few ww barbs, its great. then i give em some low-mid runes just b/c of the ammusment

Reaction score
oh, and when ur pkin in hell with hi lvls or somethin, go to cold plains wp and then tele or walk up to were their pkin and rape them, the element of surprise works wonders:p

sorry fpor the double post, but you said earlier on if we post two suggestions as one we wouldnt get the points for both, just one. sorry if i pissed anyone off

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Hey, it's no problem. But an easier way to go about getting points for two suggestions is to post one suggestion, wait for me or someone else to reply, then post the other. Use that instead of double posting. :)

30 and 25 for both suggestions. Thank you. :)

philip.yay

Member!
Reaction score
for a productive way to have fun, get all the wps and do all the missions in the game
for something hardcore fun, beat the whole game(norm-hell) and stay level 1 the whole time

Firebat

Member!
Reaction score
being able to customize your character on photoshop and everyone can see it

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
ive done that, i have all the wps on my hammerdin, DONT; get all of them except the halls of pain one because you wont be able to do pindle; ive also done all quests except norm forge, that way i can get a hammer to use when i make a lvl 1 char

Status
Not open for further replies.