Suggest fun things to do in Diablo II & LoD!

Is this a viable idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Ever try'd filling level's with gold? just like i did in some preivous thread, and when you get done, pick it up with a firend and see who gets the most.

kclemens

Member!
Reaction score
in HC, make a sirceressm high lvl, learn hydras, and kill newbs when you're giving waypoints or something.

or even better, make rooms named "NEED TAL RAHSA CHARM" with fake items, see idiots join and flame you, and eventually waste time while you're just doing meph or pindle run.
yea and those noobs lvl up and own your ass for cheap pks.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Now now, let's play nice with this. Whether or not he gets owned later, he still laughs last since he probably wont ever see those people again that he killed. :D

Nicholas The Slide

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
fun things to do...hmmm
1. Chicken
Its naked dueling, but melee only and two people riun at each other. and if you chicken out and turn off, you lose. (you use your normal weapons)​

2. Assasin foot races (always fun)

3. LLD
not really a "game" but its a really fun way to play, just keep it under lvl 30!​

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
When me friend started filling act 4 up with gold i was like wtf, when he got 1/2 it dont i was laffing my ass off, an dthen i started to help, it was fken awsome.

Reaction score
i prefer the ever more wonderful way of makin games like "free ebotd zerk here" and stuff, tellin them its in the den or sometihin and then settin up trpas or hammers, very entertaining, then after a bit you let them look and theres nothin there. its great when they freak out bout you lying, i mean, who would give way a ebotd zerk unless they werelike uber rich and had like 20 of em.

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
a nice idea would be to scam a person with the old switcherue..and watch him beg u for it back for hours... lmfao ahh the good old days........

Reaction score
hha, or the ever more wonderful act 2 scam, were the bar is you get one person inside in the corner, and your on outside, works good for anni or gheed trades, the person inside drops, and you drop, you can pick his up there and yours, he cant touch yours though, its grea,t listen to them freak out and curse and swear and try to pk you sometimes, its hilarious

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I couldn't donate to one of you, since the fuciton ran out (Thats retarded but it happens.) I'm trying to get it restored so I can donate more money. Until then post your suggestion s and I will send you gil as soon as I can. Yes, please vote! :)

Draygonia

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Alright, to get some more people to view and post suggestions in this thread, starting now every useful contribution to this thread, as in good suggestion on something fun to do in Diablo, will be awarded with 10-20 points/gil, depending how nice the suggestion is. It won't ever go lower then 10 gil; and I'm quite rich so post those suggestions in bulk! If you post more then one suggestion in your post, I can't award you with 10 points in each, so try to stick with one suggestion per post, so you can get more points. I'll keep track of the thread and anyone who wants some easy gil can use their minds to come up with some fun things to do while playing Diablo. :)

Go!
Something fun to do in diablo eh? Having some n00b get his high level char and you getting your low level and own him. Hence when this guy got his pally zealadin and I got my low level fire sorc and one fireball killed him. Or when I got my summoner nec with nigma on old acct and pwned him by tele and skelies just swarmed and owned him.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
this is entirely funny...

after a ball run in norm and you've got ur lvl 60+ char

if your lucky some ppl ( lvl 30-40 preferably ) will stay after all the minions are dead and chat

go kill baal, and when they freak out and start calling you fag... just sit back and laugh

ive done this before when there were 6 other ppl in the game.. fun stuff right there

when they do

Draygonia

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Your sig is from what its like by everlast song... Nice, they are good....

Anyways, OT. Whats fun is leveling like 3 times per game when you start out a fresh character, takes like 16-20 runs to get to level 15 and its so fun and easy, wish all leveling was like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.