Suggest fun things to do in Diablo II & LoD!

Is this a viable idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Ew darkmatter change that avatar back its hideous
Go into a newb duel game and talk shit and when they kill you, go onto another key and pwn them with a lvl 20something if they didnt set lvl requirement, man the laughs my friends had!
We did it like this
I lvled a char to lvl 9 and put all into offensive pally skills
Went into a duel game and when i died, i w/'d my friend and he came in and said, alright, whos been messing with my friend, some barb came talking crap to him when they were same lvl, he was using sin, and had lit sentry high as HELL and spread the traps right outside gate, man i picked up 1 mil gold from someone and that was HILARIOUS
PS.Darkmatter your new avatar made my eyes bleed.

zx_firebatt

Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
get a necro and up confuse all the way and just use it on all sorts of monsters. its fun as hell watching them kill each other

doggie_doo

Reaction score
I do this myself u might have seen me, i dont know if its original but i never see anyone else do it so i'll take credit if no1 says it was there idea lol
i join games with my hammerdin, games that fill up like trading games (note: i dont make them i join them) anyways join games that get least 4 -7 ppl in em and just go mfing the quicker ones first like i do countess then pindle cuz if i make a game the quest is done duh, but if i join it might not be done so extra gold 4 me =) even though its kinda worthless better then making "free enigma347"

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
[glow=black]Here's one that I day just a few min ago. Find a norm rush game and screw over some noob to bnet, by giving them a completely f'ed up build. For example, some kid, was playing a barb I told him to max out bash, leap, throwing mastery, find potion, and grim ward. he was like: "wow thanks man, your the first person that took time to help me out." I then gave him a 2os criptic axe, and told him to socket it with el runes, then try to trade it for grief, or zod rune. Then he asked if he could add me to his friends list. I gave him some name of some kid I pked in hardcore. Can you imagine the conversation between these two guys.[/glow]

Wow the world moves in mysterious ways. Just got out of a trade game and the same kid I did the 2os cryptic axe too tried to trade it to me for a Perfect Gheeds Charm. Thought you all would find this funny as hell.

Create a duel game, but have a necro summoner go to cows and revive them then tele around the cows have amazingly high life and def when revived. This is aways handy with the tele due to the shield they create for the summoner. Souls are also handy.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Dbzfan420: 25 Points.
FlamingIce: 30 points.
zx_firebat: 35 points.
doggie_doo: 35 Points.
XSworn_EnemyX: 35 Points.

Thank you all for your contributions! Also, how does this avatar look guys? :)

zx_firebatt

Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
get some sort of animation hack for the ! speech and make or join games called free and put free over ur head. run around and people will start following u and when they finally catch u accept and give them a key or sometin stupid. its just funny
p.s. u might get instulted a lot for this :rofl2

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
zx_firebatt said:
get some sort of animation hack for the ! speech and make or join games called free and put free over ur head. run around and people will start following u and when they finally catch u accept and give them a key or sometin stupid. its just funny
p.s. u might get instulted a lot for this :rofl2
Even better after they catch you type in.... Free? Can I have Plz?

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
make some type of "tele baal" game

instead of going to baal, go toward the biggest swarm of monsters you can find and make a TP and say its clear.

works best if there are high lvls in the game with you... * like lvl 95-98

and ive always wanted to do this, get to lvl 99, then die alot in hell.. i mean ALOT like 2229992392831823 times, does your exp go down?... and if it does, take a Pic of it all the way back to like 20,000,000 ( as opposed to the 3,500,000,000 needed for lvl 99. )

owbaer

Reaction score
Ok I'm new to Diablo 2 but I'm not new to annoying people.=P
1. Act like you know the guy, then play coy and don't tell them who you are. Just say 'guess' when they ask who you are.
2. Pk somebody and then tell them how much of an ass they are and they have no respect for people. Or say 'that'll teach you to pk me bitch' and when they deny it keep saying it was them.
3. Ask somebody in the game 'may I pk you?' and when they say no follow them around and act suspicious (or say something obvious like 'I am definitely not going to pk you').
4. Get some sorcerers and play keep away with telekinesis.
5. Follow around a low lvl player and keep killing him every time you see him.
6. Advertise a good item given to the winner by having a trail of coins race leading to a cave, and have a friend waiting at the inner cave entrance for them. You could even tell them to go up to your friend for the prize and 'ask for it'.
7. Get some friends together and have them pretend they don't know each other. Then when a random player comes in one you play the atagonist and act all l33t and maybe pk one of your friends for extra realism. Then your friends pretend to have had enough and decide to jump you and invite the other player with them. They all go with you and when they find you he's surrounded and an easy kill.
8. Get a low level character and a high level character with names that look alike. Tempt somebody to fight and trick them fight to your higher level friend instead.

Lol I don't know which ones of these have already been mentioned but I'm too lazy to read 15 pages.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
that is.... a better... avatar darkmatter..............
Sorry for bumping><

owbaer

Reaction score
1. While somebody is in a battle raise a bunch of revives around him & go hostile.
2. Play hide & go seek with no map and hide under trees & ambush people.
3. Keep talking trash and then deny all challenges saying you're too good and they're not worth your time. Then if you want finally give in and beat them, or lose and go to main and tell everyone how you owned that guy.
4. Pretend to be a flirty girl and get them to be too trusting.
5. Go hostile, hit them, then ally again or run away. Rinse & repeat.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Do free baal runs is always cool, or do free cows and lure all the cows to the cow tp and tell everyone its safe and watch them all die.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
owbaer: 60 Points.
TrOiK: 30 Points.

Thank you for your contributions. :)

Also, due to issues with the new skin, I'll need to shut this thread down for as long as needed until the administrators fix the store for the new patch, sdo that I can donate to you without having to use a different skin. Once it's up, I'll donate the points to the people above and to anyone who makes a suggestion thereafter. :)

Thank you all for your contributions! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.