Suggest fun things to do in Diablo II & LoD!

Is this a viable idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
coolmission said:
that was called item popping in 1.09, but it is patched now as there can be multiple bodies on the floor, so you don't loose your items. was damn funny tho ;)
1.04 Actually is about when that started. I'm sure people did it before then, but not as much.

Funnest thing to do, is go into a cow game, and if something good drops that you don't really want (say a Shae rune, because people go after those all the time) and just telekensis it until they pick it up. My highest count was 42 I believe once

Draygonia

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
This may not be funny, but its fun to fool stupid people... Tell them that you have a maphack and link them to a drop hack site and have them download and open it... than pick up all their items and leave the game, only after they do so they dont get your account name... But thats just mean and jackassaniacle.... Is that a word?

I got popped one time, they stole my sig set, boy was i pissed, but i was more pissed when I lost my 5 accounts with level 99's... That was one sad day...

I really like doing norm runs with a high level char where I shoot one fireball and it kills the boss... Whereas I look back when I was so weak I couldnt even kill him! Its just weird how you can go from weakling to god in just a couple days (of leveling). Currently, im working on leveling my sorc.

I remember when they had the arrow piercing bug where you would shoot an arrow and it could go through the target like 50 times, peeps would just go out and shoot 5 times and go back in... they were especially dangerous with a pally fana aura.

wreckinball

Member!
Reaction score
XxSworn_EnemyxX said:
[glow=green]

Lastly, make a character using only gear bought from merchants, and see how long it survives.
[/glow]
this is actually fun--- white or blue gear only---- do it with friends and duel--- its a blast

Draygonia

Reaction score
Thanks, heck, i might not even use them, but its nice to know I have a few. Just a suggestion for the site tho, maybe adding more prizes for points, like items would be nice, like botd for 2k points or something, maybe that will entice people to post more.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, I'll ignore that post. If you want to make such a suggestion, do it in the Forum Suggestion Box - not here in DiabloForums. You can find the Forum Suggestion Box within the Special Interest Section. :)

Reaction score
i like the best way to power lvl, get a glitch rush to hell at lvl 1 and get friend(s) to do diablo runs for you till lvl 60, if the game is full you get like 10 lvls per run, and some awsome drops if theres an mf character, its frickin awsome, i made a lvl 90 summon necro in one day doing that.

Draygonia

Reaction score
I liked back before in patch .09 where you would level 7-8 times doing ancients in norm... ahhh., that was the best part of .09... Than it just went to hell soon after with 1.10...

Oh yes and sorry if the post was bad, stupid me for the suggestion and also, sorry if someone allready said this.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
BoD_zhadow_magick: 20 Points.

Draygonia, your idea is something that's only fun to di in 1.09. Since that's not the patch anymore, I can't see how your suggestion can be used. :-/

Draygonia

Reaction score
BoD_zhadow_magick said:
i like the best way to power lvl, get a glitch rush to hell at lvl 1 and get friend(s) to do diablo runs for you till lvl 60, if the game is full you get like 10 lvls per run, and some awsome drops if theres an mf character, its frickin awsome, i made a lvl 90 summon necro in one day doing that.
Can you pm me the steps to doing that, Also, please give him more points for telling me about this glitch, because DAM! If i knew that I would level up a lot faster. Please do that for me, thanks.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
be like Galatia and get to lvl 99 with no botting

sure to keep you playing for HOURS!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Hours? Try weeks. Well...depends on how much you play. If you're an hardcore addict, you would probably make it in a few weeks. I know some people who claim they've done it. :D

15 Points to you sir.

Draygonia

Reaction score
Congrads to you on the 11k posts! Celebrate with you giving me free 100 pts! WOOT!

Jk...

Zerglite

Reaction score
i may have said this... but w/e

get 8 lvl1's in a game together, and go through the whole a1-a5 together, nobody stopping, nobody leaving the game

you level uber fast that low a lvl and there 8 of you... so it makes things ez :)

Draygonia

Reaction score
Yes, but you know how long that takes? More than 12 hours ill say that, without maphack that is...

Zerglite

Reaction score
Draygonia said:
Yes, but you know how long that takes? More than 12 hours ill say that, without maphack that is...
you wouldnt hafta go through all the acts.......

it would be a fast alternative to rushes though

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Emolite said:
i may have said this... but w/e

get 8 lvl1's in a game together, and go through the whole a1-a5 together, nobody stopping, nobody leaving the game

you level uber fast that low a lvl and there 8 of you... so it makes things ez :)
Something similar. But not enough to make this post devoid of a suggestion. 15 Points for you, sir. :)

I'm going to be a little more generous with my stockpile of points I have saved. Since this thread gained such a nice following from my signature, I am going to increase points donated to people who post suggestions. Instead of 10-20, it will now be 25-40. I advise people to check the older posts and see if what they want to suggest hasn't been posted already. If not, post it and depending how fun I think it is, you will receive 25 to 40 points, depending. With that being said, let the suggesting begin! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.