Suggest fun things to do in Diablo II & LoD!

Is this a viable idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, I was thinking of making a sticky dedicated to fun things to do in Diablo II. Basically anything that a reader could look up in the sticky, try in-game and have fun doing so with, and for the actual concept, find it fun, interesting, or enjoyable. Diablo II can get rather straining, and I'm sure people would want a break just to have some in-game fun every now and then. Thing is, I don't have nearly enough ideas to make such a sticky on my own. I was curious if you guys would suggest some fun things to do so that I could eventually get around to making the sticky sometime in the next few days! :)

But first, vote if you think this is even a good idea, and give a good reason why or why not please! With the way things are now, people are quitting Diablo II daily and I'm not sure if this effort would be worth it. Feedback is much appreciated! :D

-Darkmatter

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
I think its a good idea also. Every four months or so im on the verge of something groundbreaking like being godly(a rare occasion for me), when i get jacked by one of my "friends". I refuse to have any friends any more so once i get godly for the hundredth time, I dont know what ill do...this thread your thinking of creating would be very helpful :)

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i always wanted to hack into the database and give Battle.net realmdown.. even starcraft and warcraft!

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Sweaty haxed the poll :usad.

I'd say no, the ideas are probably all going to be stupid and boring.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
SweatyOgre said:
I think it's a great idea. The game is dying faster than ever, no matter what anyone says, and this will be a good way for people who're losing interest to regain some of it.
Hehe you dm minny and cm need this then dont ya.

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
I like everyone to drop there items and me pick them up... Fun things to do hmmm Leap attack duels thats what i do or boxing

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
But not actually hide items i do that alot lol for free games im just like free enigma in den of evil and there all hostiling eachother

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i say yesh im starting to lose intrest and its about like 3 months or so i started playing

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
One of my bnet friends a long time ago built a barb with the highest possible faster run/walk mods. I always thought that would be kind of fun to do.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Post all your ideas in this thread please. Also vote. What I'll do, is if this thread is successful enough, I'll make a closed thread, sticky it, and throw everyones ideas in there. Give them credit for their ideas, like ''Submitted by: Unregistered'' for example. Then people can just look inside and see if there's anything interesting to do. Sound cool? :)

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
What i like to do thats fun to me, is find a group of ranged units, and be playing as zon or assassin, use burst of speed, or the ability that slows down arrows, and i play a lil game of "dodge the arrows." Its fairly fun, and the most i've lasted was about 10 mins in norm a4 lvl 27 assassin lvl 1 speed burst Vs those invisible things that shoot lightning.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
-gathera bout 1mil gold, and go into act 1 and following the dirt path, make it a "yellow brick road" by dropping 1 gold out... its kinda slow but the end result is quite amusing

-or spell out your clan name using gold

-or go to a2 and fill the temple w/ gold...

-also: do iron man contests (those actually bring fun in) in hc

-kill durial, and attempt to smash all the maggots that come out. (works with any area almost)

-go into games and repeatedly drop your item on the ground, then when someone runs to pick it up, grab it before he can. eventually someone will mimic u and start doing the same thing, but the fun part is here: your character is a necro. and you have iron golem. nuff said lol (this brings on a good few minutes of amusment especially when its a runeword)

-create a new character, and using maphack, go into normal games, and start arguments, then act like your a "leet uber haxor" and using color, say things like
<red>Uploading Hydra Virus </red>
<red>Hydra Virus Status:</red><red> 0%</red> <normal txt color> Uploaded
<red>Hydra Virus Status:</red><red> 10%<red>
<red>Hydra Virus Status:</red><yellow>25%</yellow><normal txt color> Uploaded
<red>Hydra Virus Status:</red><blue>45%</blue><normal txt color> Uploaded
<red>Hydra Virus Status:</red><green>75%</green><normal txt color> Uploaded

and whatnot, and watch the noobs get nervious.

0nyx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
nikz.deviantart.com
Have someone drop the same item a bunch of times to fill up the floor and have one SOJ somewhere who ever finds it keeps the soj.

BAH im not creative as u can see :]

binny

Member!
Reaction score
this is along the lines of what dragn said. Say that you are selling an anni, try to sell for an ebotd or something and once they drop it iron golem it right in front of them and watch them go crazy.

play capture the flag in act1 with 6-8 people. bases are den of evil and the hole or w/e its called in cold plains. I read a rule guide for it awhile ago and it looked really fun.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Sorry, for going offtopic, but binny, that comic is ****ING AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.