Suggest fun things to do in Diablo II & LoD!

Is this a viable idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Sorry about that. Couldnt help it i was in a rush and i didnt want to for get what i wanted to say ;) Also, here another noobie glitch if it still works. In act 2 there is a wall in town (i think its the 1 behind fara but not sure) where if some 1 drops something on 1 side you can pick it up from behind the wall. good for free anny/ghead charm "trades". PLease tell me if this was fixed.
Just test it to see if it works before any 1 loses items this way. That is you guys not the noob your getting free items off.

If you have 2 computers with diablo you can rush yourself, then join a baal game or any crowded game and have wierd conversations with yourself like your romantically involved or something and wierd people out.

Make a char and enter big games that are for xp like a baal game and spam so no 1 can see anything and they all die. or after just say god i hate spammers. If you like getting flamed its a sure way to get flamed.

And then of course you could just try to beat the game with no help the old fashoned way, but i guess u leets think thats too boring.

Noob-Spree

Member!
Reaction score
Heres an Idea try doing this. Make a drop game. The rules of Drop games are Everyone takes a turn dropping elite items but when it comes to your turn you have intownpickit which enables you to keep whatever you drop. But turn it off when it is there turn. Just so they dont catch on. only turn it off for two times. Most people are unaware of the fact that you can turn pickit it on and off at will. When you do turn it on you could be standing 30 feet away and score a jah or maybe a soj. Thats what I did. This is all in closed of course. I love this
Noob-Spree

Noob-Spree

Member!
Reaction score
Also turn annigrab on and act like a noob to someone. Ask them if they would like to trade Anni. And if so tell them to show it to you in trade window. Whjen they tell you that it cant be done ask them how they will show you and bam they drop it and you pick it up. Boom eaqsy anni.
Noob-Spree

TF-Tube

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Play NezMod!! (sig)

Edit: Here's the link to the ad i made NezMod

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Eddie: Nice try nub. ;)

Tube, please repost with a link and a little description about that mod. You could also post it in the mod thread to get it noticed. :)

Noob-Spree: 70 points. Thank you. :D

XxSworn_EnemyxX: 30 points. :)

chocofilez: 40 points!

Thank you all for your suggestions! :D

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
WhiteScimmy91 said:
Go to technical Support And ask them what happends when u shove a car up your ass.

Or.....

Smash d2 disc
that was crazy cool of u,

n e wayz, i usually have fun color hacking, lol

bring many people into one game and pretend to be some kind of god by typing in colors and yeah they really want to know, its funny what people would just for a color, pretty gay though, now gimme a point, lol

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Since not evertyone can have that hack, hehehe, 25 for you sir. :)

That would be funny. ''Type in orange! Give me items and i shall grant you powers beyond your imagination!'' :p

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
heheheh, i have another one my friend thought of, make a real good Pvp character and gold take .... then laugh at them! pretty cruel but fun

TF-Tube

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
K i got another one. Run like 4 d2jsp bots and when you get them filled with items, sell them on eBay or sell them to a d2item website, quick cash right there for doing nothing (except maybe the frustrating task of setting up the bot >.<).

Zerglite

Reaction score
get a lvl 99.. then go into baal runs naked

you'll lose exp but you cant lose levels!

keep doing it till you got 0 exp and take a SS of it...

wierdness..

0 exp...

lvl 99...

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Hmm..from now on, I'd like you guys to post something that everyone can do..it is my understanding that d2jsp isn't available to everyone and that not everyone can use it exactly like you can. Let's keep the suggestions on a more broad level for everyone. :)

Slayer: Not so fun. everyone does that. ><

Matthew: Come on nigga! Use that brain! :p

Use mindpower guys!

Mist

Member!
Reaction score
Wow, just read all of those posts. there were a total of two good suggestions, the capture the flag, and teh colored armor idea. I am actually inspired and I'm going to make a plan for this and do it right away. Thanks guys! I have a level 9 dueller of every class, glitch rushed through hell with every quest done... ...so you KNOW how bored I am, lol. Anyway here's my plan for combining these great ideas!

Color-Coordinated Capture the Flag by Mist

Firstly, you will need the following:
-eight Leather Armors with at least 1 socket (these have 15 str req. so a Sorc competitor must have at least put 5 points in strength. I chose this because Quilted is 12 str (odd #) and doesn't show as much colour when gems are inserted)
-four chipped sapphires and four chipped rubies, inserted into the armor
-eight Skull Caps with at least 1 socket (these also have 15 str req.)
-four chipped sapphires and four chipped rubies, inserted into the caps
-two caps, personalized with names as similar to "BlueTeam" and "RedTeam" as you can get, thus creating 'BlueTeam's Cap' and 'RedTeam's Cap,' you could use any item you want but I like Cap
-at least four players of at least level 9, willing to participate

Secondly, while those are the only technical requirements, some other things must also be considered. Characters under level 9 will screw up the game if they participate against your will (they can grab the flag and you cant touch them). Therefore it's optimal to get 3+ friends and make a game with that many # player limit so strangers dont come in to mess things up. Also, the balance will be thrown off if characters differ too much in level (9-20 is my reccommendation, my level 9s can kill 95% of players within that range).

The location to play as previously suggested should be in act 1, but instead of the Den and the Cave, use the Cave and the Underground Passage, or for a REAL gauntlet, use the Cave and the Pit. These all have 2 levels, allowing you to keep the flag on the second level.

If you're fortunate enough to have everyone rushed into act 2 and beyond, you can also use the following locations to spice things up:
Act 2: Halls of the dead / Stony Tomb (easy) or Ancient Tunnels (medium) or choose a random Tal Rasha's Tomb and try and seek out the tomb the other team chose
Act 3: Flayer Dungeon / Swampy Pit (easy) or Sewers (hard) or choose a random temple in Kurast (Ruined Temple, Disused Fane, Forgotten Reliquary etc.) and try and seek out the one the other team chose
Act 4: Hellforge / Chaos sanctuary, this one sounds like FUN
Act 5: Abaddon / Pit of Acheron, this one sounds fun too, also you could kill ancients and go from Infernal Pit to Throne of Destruction... LONG run!!

Now onto the procedure and rules.
we're going to assume for ease's sake that we have four players on each team, 8 friends. They meet in game and the 'leader' who keeps all of the uniforms (armor and caps) distributes them properly. Then choose where you're gonna play (lets say cave / underground passage). 4 'blue' players party up, and the red players party up. Teams enter their designated cave.

Each team has a leader, and the leader will carry the flag (personalized cap) into level 2 of the cave and drop it. When each leader has dropped their cap, a timer begins for two minutes for everyone to get into place (TeamSpeak or Ventrilo or a phone conference would be great if this is at all possible. If not, that's fine, but chat will get cluttered). By this I mean the leader designates where 'guards' should stay or patrol and what their job is. On a four person team you might assign your strongest player to stand by the flag, one person waiting inside the entrance to the cave, one person patrolling outside of the cave, and a fast or high defense character to go after the other team's flag.

When you take the flag (cap) it goes into your inventory. If you are then killed, you take the TP of a team mate closest to your death spot (this is why you need at least 4 total people, so there's no corpse running) and approach your body again, which will be camped by your killer. Here's the rule everyone MUST follow: if you were killed and you had the flag, you must DROP the flag when you get to your corpse, for the person who killed you to take, BEFORE you pick up your corpse, or he has the right to NK you. Then he has to return the flag back to its place.

It's simple: you are Pro and your partner is Leet. Your enemies are Noob and Nub. You run in teh cave and kill Nub and take the flag. Noob kills you on your way out. You take Leet's tp which will be somewhat close to your body (closer than town at least) and run to your body from there. Noob is standing at your body. When you get on his screen, you MUST drop the flag. He'll pick it up and walk away, towards his base. Then you're safe to collect your corpse. If you're an ass and don't drop the flag, he'll NK you as you try to get your corpse.

If Noob takes your flag and you kill him, WAIT at his body for him to return. If he walks all the way up to body before giving you the flag back, NK him. When he gives you the flag, leave him alone and head towards your own base to return the flag to its proper holding place.

WINNING CONDITIONS
When one Leader holds both his flag (cap) AND the other team's flag, he wins. When this happens, he declares his team has won the game, and everyone goes to town to make sure. He shows both caps to the opposite leader in a trade window or by dropping, and the game is over. This means you must not only have captured your enemy flag but your own flag must also be at your base.

if you want to play best two out of three, or first to [x] amount of points, then you can have the leader show the other leader both flags, confirm a point has been awarded, then the leader gives the other leader his respective cap back and the 2 minute timer starts again for everyone to get in place for the next point.

other info
everyone must ALWAYS wear their jersey (leather armor). they'll be penalized if they do ANY of the following:
-take their jersey off to act like they are naked so they won't get killed
-Wear a rigged jersey (any armor that looks identical to the issued jersey but differs in stats, or wearing a jersey of the opposite team's color)
-taking off their helmet for any reason (safety hazard!)
-keeping the flag or leaving the game with the flag
-clogging chat log so much that it impedes upon the ability of team members to talk to eachother
-anything else impeding upon the way the Capture the Flag game should work

I think I'm going to start getting this set up RIGHT away. Gonna go hunt those chips and see is BlueTeam and RedTeam char names are taken. Woo! Give me any feedback you have, I'm excited about this lol.

And make sure to tell me stories if you pull this off! Thanks,
-Mist

EDIT
alright, just came back from some very disappointing tests. It was actually surpisingly easy to organize the teams and have people follow the rules... but there were tons of things I didn't consider.
-Flags should be high elvel elites so it doesn't go on people when they try to pick up.
-You can't go through tp's in pvp. DOH. this rules out many locations. Any location you choose, everyone must have to WP and the two bases must be equal distance from the WP to be fair.
-run from caves to pass is WAY WAY WAY too long. WAY too long. Never play a ctf game with bases that far apart and big.
-The crypt / monastery worked well as a location.
-Any less than 6 people is a 100% bore. Don't try this with 4 or 5... it's worthless.

I think this can still be a good idea, but it needs to be mroe though out, and I need to get 7 other poeple who already want to do it. Any less than 8 just isn't fun. Next I think I'll try forge / chaos sanctuary. :)

again give me any feedback if you try this out.

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Hmm..from now on, I'd like you guys to post something that everyone can do..it is my understanding that d2jsp isn't available to everyone and that not everyone can use it exactly like you can. Let's keep the suggestions on a more broad level for everyone. :)

Slayer: Not so fun. everyone does that. ><

Matthew: Come on nigga! Use that brain! :p

Use mindpower guys!
yeah your it wasn't that funny but i got another one

Im sure a lot of people have heard about the green check game, u put an item in the trading screen and u click the check really fast. if he clicks it at the same time he gets the item and he has to put something better the next time, (this is very risky but pays off if u win)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Heh, most people have don whats already listed, but a good amount of them haven't. ;)

Slayer: 30 Points.

I really liked the effort you put into your post, Mist. I'm tempted to give you more points then what's allowed, because I like the dedication you put into that idea (I wanted to try it soo, all these colored guys running around sounds really fun just to watch) since you went out and tried your idea, I'm giving you a little extra. :)

Mist

Member!
Reaction score
thanks darkmatter! I ran into a few problems when I tried it out of course, but if you do it with a lot of friends I think it is really fun!

oh, and sorry for the extraordinarily long post, I got excited about the idea x.x lol
-Mist

Noob-Spree

Member!
Reaction score
I have another idea that some of you may have heard of and some of you haven't. This is known to be a secret among me and my friends so enjoy. Do a hell trist run. Get the leg and make sure its open socketed 3 ways. drop an (in this order) IST P topaz and then Ist in it. Then join a Ball run game. Make sure its hell. and mos. def. make sure there are eight people in the game. Get a tp tome and cook up a cow portal with wirts leg and bam you got yourself a godly uber cow level. Not only can you level up to the high nineties in one shot but you also get no less then two ists in the level. My friend got a gul vex two ists and tyrials might(which is a fifty dollar item).
This is an awesome way to level up and get godly items at the same time.
Noob-Spree

Status
Not open for further replies.