Suggest fun things to do in Diablo II & LoD!

Is this a viable idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
god_forsaken said:
Darkmatter, have you confirmed that or are you waiting for an idiot to drop 2 ists in a leg lol
lol, prob, the ist thingy, lol

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I split the argumentive posts and I'm going to put that suggestion on stand-by. I don't really wan't to take sides here so if someone else tries it and can just say that it worked or not, then I'll consider adding it.

Noob-Spree

Member!
Reaction score
Alot of contreversy eh? yeah Thats what i thought too. Something with all this stigma should have gotten more limelight in the battle net community. But it is something that Blizzard didn't want alot of people to know. Thats fine Darkmatter. You do what you have to.
Noob-Spree

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
FUN

This was hilarious!! I made a game called free armor.. So after a while people started to join and i was like i put the armor on duriels body. But before i did this i lured all these monsters SCARABS especially to the COM wp. so as soon as the went in the wp they died .. lol Then when they and if they made it to duriels body they were like wtf? after dying all those times and wastin all that gold and Losing exp on it. (i made it in hell mode) it was great!! When there was no armor there or there was just a hard leather armor that i put there! lol

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Noob-Spree said:
I have another idea that some of you may have heard of and some of you haven't. This is known to be a secret among me and my friends so enjoy. Do a hell trist run. Get the leg and make sure its open socketed 3 ways. drop an (in this order) IST P topaz and then Ist in it. Then join a Ball run game. Make sure its hell. and mos. def. make sure there are eight people in the game. Get a tp tome and cook up a cow portal with wirts leg and bam you got yourself a godly uber cow level. Not only can you level up to the high nineties in one shot but you also get no less then two ists in the level. My friend got a gul vex two ists and tyrials might(which is a fifty dollar item).
This is an awesome way to level up and get godly items at the same time.
Noob-Spree
[glow=black]OK tried it out of bordom with a few friends, wearing all really good mf gear of about 230 each, we did this ist Perfect topaz ist in a three socketed leg, got a few runes, and lvled rather well, but nothing insame like he suggested[/glow]

Mist

Member!
Reaction score
Why the **** did my post get deleted? I said I TRIED IT AND IT DID NOT WORK that's all I said...

so if someone else tries it and can just say that it worked or not, then I'll consider adding it.
...so what was it exactly that I did?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I split all argumentive posts. That's why. You may have proved something but it doesn't matter now. The poster above you confirmed it again, so I won't bother adding it.

Mist

Member!
Reaction score
sorry for getting mad I was in a bad mood this morning :/ I appreciate you trying to keep the thread sane Darkmatter

Noob-Spree

Member!
Reaction score
Get drunk and play diablo thats my suggestion!!!! when your drunk try to focus on your guy. Thats a game in it self.
Noob-Spree

Mist

Member!
Reaction score
Get a few friends to get together and start low level pally duellers with you to do team duelling, and have all your different friends specialize in different auras so they all stack on everyone in your team. This can yield some potent results, we did a 5 vs. 3 team duel, there the 3 was my Might pally, my friends Defiance pally and my other friends Thorns pally, and we owned the floor!

Another fun thing to do is make an Enchanter sorc (max enchant and fire mastery) and go into low level duelling game (if level restricts allow you to) and Enchant one person in a duel but not the other :)

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
[glow=black]I believe this has been done many times, but figured I would put it down here. Go into a dueling game and drop your gold outside town, but only 1 gold at a time. This will sometimes have a palyer click on the gold instead of attacking you, or other player. Pisses ppl off to no end.[/glow]

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Wow, thats really bad. I would so click next to you and accidently click gold. And even then I'd be hard to target you with something, lol.

I want to see that now...hhahaha. :D

35 Points. I liked that one. :)

Reaction score
well i quit d2 and went to aa while ago and now im comin bak, but i used to buy cheap weaps and spread em bythe town exit then watch ppl get popped, was a while ago donno if u can even do it in this patch

also in duelin i used to fite ppl with diff skills, not my main one like if i was a cold sorc and i used orb, i duled with something smaller like frost blast or something like that, its something else to do

oh yeah lol this doesnt work often but it has twice, when ur trading right away press accept wehn they have their item out and say free? then since the close button is close to it they may accidently hit it and woot u getsa free item

dam im bored

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
lol thats what happened to me tortilla lol i did that and they were like give it back , give it back! lol .i think it was a raven frost ring lol

another fun thing to do is go into a trade game with a friend and start showing people ur nigma or hoz saying its up for trade then act like u just gave or got the free nigma or hoz or somethign from someone(actually ur friend) and be like " HEY THNX FOR THE FREE NIGMA!! DUDE UR AWESOME"
acting like u dont even know them or they dont know u and u just got a freebee. Do that and people will be like dude thats crazy he just gave it to u for free? and they will be all ed off cuz u were wanting stuff for it and just decided to give it to someone else ...LOL

TbaggU

Member!
Reaction score
wow noob spree. i just god my butt kicked for trying your seggestion. lol. I drank a lot and desided to play diablo and told this high level i was gunna **** him up so we dueled and i lost everything! good going. Lol. ill get him back next time im drunk and play diablo. HAVE FUN GUYS!

Status
Not open for further replies.