Suggest fun things to do in Diablo II & LoD!

Is this a viable idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy_Demonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm, how about you make a game name called sexy female zons and when people come in to meet them, you have all these necromancers running around!

talking about mancers, play a normal game with adventures etc. then to piss people off, keep spamming bone wall on the enterence to a town or cave!!

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Make a godly low lvl dueler. I had a lvl 9 barb who does 28-200+ dmg. Nows hes lvl 18 and does 100-250+ dmg and 360 health. I love it when i kill a lvl 30 or upper 29. their always like wtf!! hacker,etc. quite funny.

glitch rush yourself and then spam alot for sites that dont exist. then after 2 minutes of spamming say dont you hate spammers?

Gummy_Demonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how about u make a game of all n00bs like lvl 1-4. then you go to the graveyard place and u agro that female zon boss and all her cronies! watch everyone be like omg0dz0rz wtf is tis!! im still n00bish wahhh! and since ur on like one of those hacked servers, u take out ur white set and u kill everything and everyone is like wtf omg!! (too early in the morning for ideas!)

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
You sir, need to go to sleep. that was a rather stupid idea.

another idea.....

Just flame people at random and then say that was your friend/bro. ok that was dumb. ummmm.....
make a game (games maybe) with friends. every start off with a lvl 1 char and see who can get the farthest, most lvls, most life, dmg, etc.

...have an 8 player game and then do a free for all. i think a hammerdin would rape thuogh because of hammer fields.
damn. no good ideas. ill try to think of more.

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
[glow=black]Create a fake clan, on a new account, but tell people that their will be a community mule account for anyone in the clan as long as they put some good items in. Hr's, runewords, sets ect. Then make a new privite game, take all the gear and delete the account. Only catch is most will want to see proof that the clan is "good" so you need a pimped out high lvl char on another account to show them that it is indeed good to join said clan.[/glow]

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Most of those are...uhm...yeah...and the other half are already suggested. Funny ones are always welcome though (like the ''play d2 while drunk'' suggestion.) :D

Sleep > Food > Suggest. Works for me.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Where's my 30 gil?? lol. I never got it! Lol. I'm soo greedy; just like EVERY player in diablo2.
Its funny, really, how when hackers get involved the entire economy gets screwed over.
Enigmas worth 3 sojs, but each HR = 2-3 sojs. So, buy one, don't make it?

Here is an idea to do on Battle.net.
Get a dupe. And dupe like there will be NO battle forums tomorrow morning.
Without "their" dupere, they're randoms. That's all they are, randoms.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Done and done. 55 Total for you, Cappy, since I missed donating to you last time, and for your current, weird suggestion. 30 Points to you too, XSworn_EnemyX. God I need to take my own advice. ><

Gummy_Demonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm, how about u spam the chat room with ASLs?? then flirt with every player in ur game and say ur a bi tranny and get ur zon to wear cuztom armor that looks like a warrior set!

Mist

Member!
Reaction score
Make a game with a level 1 character and have a friend join with his level 1 character. Have someone else, or one of you guys on a second key, come make cows, then leave. Then race your level 1 friend clockwise around the cow level with all of the cows still in the level. If you can get your friend to agree to toggle Walk on so you both are walking, this can be really fun. lol.

#2: create a level 1 char and join random questing games. Try to join games where people want to stay in the game for a while and are just trying to have a good time and level legit. Spam PP PP PP PP PP PP PP PP PP PP over and over and over, even after they have all invited you. If they all squelch you, accept their invite so you can see where they are. When someone comes to town, constantly follow him asking him to trade, but as soon as he accepts just hit esc.

Or go into games/channels saying "SCAM PLZ.. I NEED TO BE SCAMMED CAN U DO IT 4 ME"

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
[glow=black]creat a team duel game of 4x4 your group will have a bowzon, trapsin, bonenecro (with some summons) and a cleric. The cleric will heal all and FOH anyone who gets close, zon will stand by cleric and guard with valk, decoy and multi/guided arrows zon will set traps and shadow master while bone will wall you all in and create a barier of skeles while spamming spirit. This is unbeatable. If done right sorcs wont get close enough to use any spells due to arrows traps spirits and minions. barbs wont be able to do anything, hammerdins same deal and anyone else will just kill off the minions before they die. If possible create this bonewall barrier with a wall to your back.

Just out of bordom I actually give free rushes to new chars trying to lvl to 24. I figure not too many ppl these days are nice on bnet anymore.

end of ladder season create a game saying something like all free. Then when ppl come ask a question first to get it right gets a free item. I personally get rid of everything after ladder resets.
[/glow]

Mist

Member!
Reaction score
you shouldn't get rid of everything, trade them for NL soj's before ladder resets, then you have a bunch of soj's NL to pop dclone after ladder resets and be one of the first few to get an anni. If I knew whether the rumors about june 30th were true I'd be selling all of my gear for NL sojs right now.

TF-Tube

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OK here's ANOTHER one (dirty trick) Make sure you're a teleporter and you have a middle lvl rune and you gotzpickit:

Get a rush by someone in hell for the hellforge drops, when you get to the forge, he will stay there. So you go smash the stone, run away but then the pickit will teleport you to the rune if it's good and you will pickit up, just drop the mid lvl rune and tell the guy something like "just kidding i didnt pickit up". Then check what rune you got and bam you got a free rush and maybe a hi rune.

god_forsaken

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
or just pick both of them up and leave the game... have your real friends finish the rush for you and you dont lose anything =)

Status
Not open for further replies.