Suggest fun things to do in Diablo II & LoD!

Is this a viable idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy_Demonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm....maybe u can have some leet character assassin put leet traps at the gates of a city and make a game for n00b rushes and when n00bs get to the gate they die ;)

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Lol. ok. thats funny. heres one. get a really high character, put absolute shit on him and then duel your friend who is a low lvl. let him kill you and then let the nubs try, and then destroy them all with one crowd control attack.

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Something like sworn_enemys idea. me and my friends r really trying to get this up. we are trying to have d2 lod wars (yes we are nerds we know, go ahead rub it in)... anyways this is what you do. You have one high level pally about 80-90. This is your general because it has an aura that can help everyone else. You have one "general" per each team. Each time has four players including the general. ((( Me and my friends are trying to get a 4v4 going)))... anyways. you then have 3 level 9 characters. These are like your footmen. You would prolly wanna use a lld build for these 3. Basically what you do, is your "general" orderes your "footmen" what to do. So i give commands like this (( i named my allies 1,2,3 to make easier))) 1- attack enemy 2.... 3- Help 1.
etc.etc.etc. You can also tell them to do w/e they want until you tell them to. Do you know what this means? THIS MEANs ur friends have to be friends who will listen if youre the general. And, the general, even though hes high level CAN ONLY ATTACK THE OTHER GENERAL ( DUH) if your general attacks one of the footmen, you loose all your footmen. so its all 4 of them versus ur 1 general.

HOWEVER, there is a restriction, u can only have One necro, or one sorc for one of your 3 footmen. Me n my friends found necro and sorc can be a bit too hard :p

Anyways its a bit complicated to explain but youll get it, its actually pretty fun even tho it requires... oh no.. THINKING DARE I SAY?

EDIT!!!
I forgot a few important things ><

Objective: Kill the other persons general (duh)

Once you die you may not fight again, you may only spectate.

Once all enemy footmen are dead, all ur footmen/general may proceed to beat the shit out of enemy general :)

TF-Tube

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Go to hardcore with your really hi lvl leet hammerdin and start a baal run. Make a tp in the middle of like 31415926535 black souls and say "safe"... haha GG. Or, in HC try giving someone a full rush and then when you get to ancients, kill them HAHA. Ya so mean...

TF-Tube

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg teh leet lol that's some funny shit the alt f4.. never saw that happen in a loooong time

edit: well might as well post a fun thing to doooo:

Join a clan, get to high enough rank to have access to the clan's "community chest" account. Clean the shit out then join another clan :-/

PS look at this!! :yum lolz ya...im done.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Mr.Sloth said:
Something like sworn_enemys idea. me and my friends r really trying to get this up. we are trying to have d2 lod wars (yes we are nerds we know, go ahead rub it in)... anyways this is what you do. You have one high level pally about 80-90. This is your general because it has an aura that can help everyone else. You have one "general" per each team. Each time has four players including the general. ((( Me and my friends are trying to get a 4v4 going)))... anyways. you then have 3 level 9 characters. These are like your footmen. You would prolly wanna use a lld build for these 3. Basically what you do, is your "general" orderes your "footmen" what to do. So i give commands like this (( i named my allies 1,2,3 to make easier))) 1- attack enemy 2.... 3- Help 1.
etc.etc.etc. You can also tell them to do w/e they want until you tell them to. Do you know what this means? THIS MEANs ur friends have to be friends who will listen if youre the general. And, the general, even though hes high level CAN ONLY ATTACK THE OTHER GENERAL ( DUH) if your general attacks one of the footmen, you loose all your footmen. so its all 4 of them versus ur 1 general.

HOWEVER, there is a restriction, u can only have One necro, or one sorc for one of your 3 footmen. Me n my friends found necro and sorc can be a bit too hard :p

Anyways its a bit complicated to explain but youll get it, its actually pretty fun even tho it requires... oh no.. THINKING DARE I SAY?

EDIT!!!
I forgot a few important things ><

Objective: Kill the other persons general (duh)

Once you die you may not fight again, you may only spectate.

Once all enemy footmen are dead, all ur footmen/general may proceed to beat the shit out of enemy general :)
Actually sorcs and necros blow in lld. ive never lost to 1.

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
We just think static field, the golems, curses, and inferno made them a bit too hard.. :p

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ok, suggestions people. Post a suggestion with a funny comment you have about someone elses. Mindless chit-chat is for...well, Chit-Chat. Or a thread called ''Diablo Funny's''.

TF-Rube: 55 Points.
Mr.Sloth.: 35 Points.
COTA.GoD: 30 Points.
chocofilez: 30 Points.

Most of the others wern't too...workable. Brain power is definately needed here (Cant say I blame you, most of whats been said has already been suggested.) But trying doesn't hurt.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
but with a good melee you could easily rape. ok now for the suggestion. make 2 boss games with a friend and see who can kill the act bosses the fastest. like all of em. not just andy or something.
also, have a huge LAN or internet party and see who can make the best char. in a cetain amount of time (i hope this wasnt mentioned)

Gummy_Demonz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Make a game called naked zons, when people come in u have naked zons hit him for 1. since the new player will go naked too, have someone be in full gear hidden and kill the new naked zon.

MorphReader2

Member!
Reaction score
on HC get a mercy with a 3 socket helm, a 6 socket weapon and a 4 socket armor, fill it with 5/5 die facets (perferably ice) and go into a duel for fun room with a decently strong charecter, let them kill your merc and let them take a beating from your mercs gear (if its a bunch of ice facets its a blizz), then hit em with a hire level some attack and kill em, then guard their body so noone can loot it.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Wow, Morphreader, I never thought of using a mercenary as a suicide tactic...I always considered using an actual character benmt on taking out other characters when it died, but never a mercenary. Genius.

30 to you, Gummy and 35 to Chocofilez.

Ok, I'd like to focus on more humorous suggestions. Ones that work, not silly PK ones. Something that required ingenuity to think of and requires skill to pull off for a desirable effect.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Ok, heres 1. if you like open battle net and can make items, go to a free game and give the guy a stash load of items. normally they get greedy, so give them 1 last 1 that has that char freeze mod (cant move, every thing in inventory is red...etc.) then tell him off. ;)

Mist

Member!
Reaction score
More LLD fun.

This is just about getting the max from every class's buffs and auras. Make a bunch of level 24 LLDers. A wc Barb, an enchantress, a might / sac pally, and a conc / charge / smite pally. Even if you are reasonably bad LLDers alone, the 4-man team makes itself practically invincible.

ALSO TRY:
a bone wall / cage necro with iron golem and good level amp damage, a guided arrow zon, a wc barb, and a conc pally with good level holy bolt. Have the necro wall your team in and keep walling. The zon smaps guided arrows, the necro keeps the enemies damage amped, and the pally heals. Try and figure out more invincible team methods on your own!

MorphReader2

Member!
Reaction score
1)on ladder reset if you plan on going only ladder, make a free game and bring a friend.
hide all your items in act 5, and tell them to go hunting for a full gear setup for a charecter, tell your friend where it is. and have him go there. when other people get there have him pick up all the items in their face.
repeat this for all your charecters and then get all your items back and do it again XD

2) i heard this idea somewhere on some forum, dont remember where though
offer anni for ebotd or enigma or coh or some nice item, then iron golem their item and pick up ur anni.

Status
Not open for further replies.