Suggest fun things to do in Diablo II & LoD!

Is this a viable idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

god_forsaken

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
2) i heard this idea somewhere on some forum, dont remember where though
offer anni for ebotd or enigma or coh or some nice item, then iron golem their item and pick up ur anni.
OMG that is the funniest thing i have ever heard... I think you should give this guy some hella points for that one

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
yea that iron golem thing happened to me , except i had ally just dropped a shield and instead of picking it up the guy just decides to make a golem outa it lol , it was just like gerkes pervise , so i didn't really care

another fun thing to do is to go into one of the channels, then tell some guy that u got free stuff for him, then go and make a game, when he gets there tell him that you have to go and get ur mule, then u go into another channel and tell them that a guy has free stuff but only gives u a limited amount thats y u left, tell them his name and the game///password, lol its funny then go back in there with a diff char and watch all the people ask for the free stuff and the guy get pissed ,!! lol

do any of u have any good screen shots? if so post them in the new thread

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Indeed! Though it's been suggested before, his first one has not. 40 Points to you, MorphReader2.

TopGun, that's pretty funny. :p 35 Points.

Keep them coming guys! :)

MorphReader2

Member!
Reaction score
1) my friend did this, im not sure if it has been posted before so ill post it
make a lvl 27 LLD barb with frenzy and duel honors, str glitch and dex glitch ever single item on your charecter and then completly anihilate a lvl 50 while u keep disapearing and reapearing on attack and when they call you a hacker tell them about how many people you 'hacked' about threten if they report you, you will hack their account and take all their items and just hack blizz to unban yourself.

MorphReader2

Member!
Reaction score
1) go into a game where you know a bot is running (I.E. free if you wait), and kill all the bosses before the bot does just then start spamming its a bot you noobs to all the people who enter (lame idea, its 2 late 2 think)

2) make a game called free stuff and use a gold hack to just drop 1 gold til the entire act 1 floor is covered, then when people come in, tell them that you hid a SOJ in there and first to find it gets to keep it (just lie or have a friend say that he found it and watch how mad people get)

3) kinda like the one abouve, but drop all low runes el-thul, then say u droped a zod or something and first to get it keeps it, watch people scramble around picking up and dropping trashy runes.

4) kinda like both abouve ones, except dealing with items, drop a lot of trashy BPs about 90, and tell them first to find the enigma can keep it.

MorphReader2

Member!
Reaction score
10 more fun things to do when getting bored

i though of 10 more fun things (im growing point hungry)

1)get a barb withthe following gear and use him to duel in barb only games (and laugh when you win and they call you a hacker:
  • Enigma (2 all skills, 1 tele)
    SOJ (1 all skills)
    SOJ (1 All skills)
    Hand of Justice (-20 enemy fire resistance)
    Phoenix (Shield, -28 enemy fire resistance)
    Trang-Oul's Girth (first trang item)
    Trang-Oul's Claws (second item, FCR, 2 trang items mean +18 fireball)
    Anni
    CoA with 2x 5/5 die facets/Shako with a 5/5 die facet (skills, facets)
    Magefists (1 to fire skills)
    The Rising Sun (2 to fire skills)

Use a a3 fire merc with:
  • Hand of Justice (-20 enemy fire resistance)
    Phoenix (-28 enemy fire resistance)
    CoH (resis, skills)
    CoA with 2x 5/5 dies

lvl 27 fireball with -96 enemy fire resistance, decent cast rate
lvl 28 fireball with -91 enemy fire resistance, decent cast rate

just teleport around, launch massive fireballs, teleport some more, or teleport, use WW, teleport, both are funny.

2) use the strength glitch to use all your items, use charms and a low enigma on a barb. then make a game called "Naked barb duels" or something of the like, since you strength glitched all your items, they disapear and you look naked. just obliterate them and tell them they have the most pathetic build ever. (to make it easy, use a bp enigma with a few str charms)

3)go into a baal bot game, then keep spamming bone prison around every charecter, so they cannot fight the minions

4)make a anni 4 ebotd/coh/enigma/whatnot trade game (this is more of a scam but still funny if it works), let them drop their item and u drop ur anni, when the head over to pick up your item, have edge on ur alternative wep set (vigor), switch to it, turn ona gold hack (to lag them up), pick up ur anni, vigor to their item and take it

5)make a dclone hunt game, and tell them that dclone was just killed right before they got in there

6)make it so there are 2 parties and keep spamming PP, just to see how people react, and if you unparty, keep spamming PP, and reparty in the second part, so there is always 2 parties and keep spamming PP.

7)go into a chat channel and spam PP, im sure you will get a laugh

8)make a charge pally on HC, go into a enchant game, and once your enchanted use charge to mass murder the other players. have it be your friend who enchants everyone and is partied with them, so you can see where they are at

9)have 2 zons go into a duel game, have them get right beside each other but hostiled have them both use slow arrow and spam it at where anyone else would come from.

10)you and a friend spell out "ur an idiot" in gold in a game and have your friend wait. go into a trade channel/game and tell them your trade an ebotd for cheap (lets say 3 ists) and have them come to that game. when they goin your friend tells them to read the pretty gold XD

if some of them where lame im sorry, its early in the morning

god_forsaken

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MorphReader2 said:
1) and when they call you a hacker tell them about how many people you 'hacked' about threten if they report you, you will hack their account and take all their items and just hack blizz to unban yourself.
LOL thats funny, i know this is a suggestions thread but i seriously have heard at least 1000 ppl say they would report me after i used the tele hack or the /dnd scam... never happened, can u really report ppl?

MorphReader2

Member!
Reaction score
you really can report people, but blizz doesn't take scams seriously. actually with scams, blizz sais your on your own with.
and i doubt half the people on diablo 2 even know how to report a hack, they just say it to try to scare you.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ya...

40 Poinmts for your suggestional post, Morphreader.

Thank you for your suggestions! Remember, if you want to be given more points for yyour suggestions, post one suggestion, or two, per post. When someone replies, or I add them to the other thread and pay you and the other people, you can post another. This way you get more points. Totally optional though. :)

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Here's one especially for you, DM.

Creating IBaalU games and acting like you are gay :D It's nice watching the homophobes leave because they don't want to be rushed by a fudgepacker :)

MorphReader2

Member!
Reaction score
dark, you have a really really sick sence of humor. i can actually imagin u iron goleming someone's ebotd zerker/CoH/Enigma. The points should be per idea, not per post ~_~.

what idea to post now, trust me, i wont run out anytime soon:

1)craft items (lame idea, now for a decent idea)

2)get a few sorcs togather, and have them see who can wear our their occy first (get its durability to 0) it gets amusing to watch the sorcs trying to bash things to death and never hitting.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'd be equally funny since they'd get hit a lot and they'd teleport away occasinally. :D

Jd: XD 35. We did that today, so funny. :D

30 To you, Morphreader.

Thank you for your contributions! :)

MorphReader2

Member!
Reaction score
yeah i forgot the ctc teleport, thats always amusing. something else amusing:

everyone get the same type of merc (act 2 offensive or act 5) train him the same length of time (lets say 20 minutes), get him any gear, and let the mercs do mass murder. noone can attack the merc. now it gets funny when its all hammerdins or whatnot and that you are an enchantress. MUAHAHA, laugh as your merc does really big mass merder, and teleport onto their charecters and watch ur merc mass murder.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Idea...Save every amulet and ring, put three of one kind in cube and transmute. ive gotten many +skills and mods rings and amulets that way, including a +1 barb skills, 18 to all resist, and 24 mf.

lplasma

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
PK baal bots or mf bots for fun :D
Here are some ez to follow directions
1. Find a game that you are certain that it is being ran by a bot (make sure he is not just sitting there watching the bot run)
2. Wait until the bot finishes the run
3. Join as fast as you can into the next game
4. Hostile the bot
5. Run down to the wp and keep clicking on it until you get in
6. Use your primary attack (FB sorcs and Hammerdins work really well)
7. Collect the loot
Follow steps 2-7 until he runs out of gold or the bot stops running :grunt

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Lol. thats funny. also, join a rush game, and then kill every act boss so they cant do it. then rush them and be like wtf. who killed. then do it on the next game etc.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
I dont know if this has been posted yet but make a game called I rush 4 free and say you make a game, when they tellyou game name tell them to make a pw/d game. then when your both in sayyour afk, tell a whole bunch of friends to come in and go ahead of you and kill all the bosses, without being partied with their rush, when you get the nub to andy say, uh oh, then pretend to yell at your friends and the nub will say er........ or someything similar, since there mightbe like 8 people in there(depending on how many friends you bring) they will get better drops and then tell the nub how stupid he is!
He will be pwned like the :nooob he is(no, dont killhim or he'll suspect something
2)EDIT: Just do the grinding/fools gold exploit(i know it hasn't been patched) and THEN make a game called free gold and watch the nubs fly in!!!
3) go to the hellforge with a barb or sorc(or any char that can tele) and have a contest, there must be at least 1 barb, tell the barb to do leap attack towards city of the damned,while the sorc goes into the plains of despair and see who gets to the wp first! since the barb can jump accross allof the lava its a fair race. NOTE: DONT USE MAPHACK it will be unfair.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
1-yes, i posted something almost exacly the same the post b4.
2-I think that has been fixed.
3-not fair at all as teleporters normally have good FCR.
Will edit with szggestion but gotta eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.