Reposting my goodbye thread

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
to think the little rat was going to sue me without even being man enough to tell me directly. guess you dont have as many dicks to go around spying on me now either. il give it to you, youre good at pissing people off you dont even know, shame its not a very helpfull trait to have in life in the long run, you tend to make a lot of enemies..

never said GG before but i think nows good a time as any. good ****ing game.
Who are you?

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
Clearcast. see in the sig, theres this other name that i kind of use which kind of gives it away a bit.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Still don't know who clearcast is except a member and this suing business you're talking about.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
yeah it was a while ago. sending all your little friends into the little forum on my rented server to **** things up, next i get warnings from your folk you sent that youe trying to sue me, not even telling me yourself, you sound like a hell of a guy. i did want to talk to you about it at the time, but you were either playing dumb as if you never saw it and deleated all my posts, or you just didnt care.

see, when people do things like that to me i tend to get a little pissed off if you understand, especially when they get others to do the dirty work for them and blank me when i try to ask what the **** is going on.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Tronga has no room to talk in this thread, he was by far one of BF's worst admins. How long did he last a couple of months?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
lol @ eric

bye cort ill miss u

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah it was a while ago. sending all your little friends into the little forum on my rented server to **** things up, next i get warnings from your folk you sent that youe trying to sue me, not even telling me yourself, you sound like a hell of a guy. i did want to talk to you about it at the time, but you were either playing dumb as if you never saw it and deleated all my posts, or you just didnt care.

see, when people do things like that to me i tend to get a little pissed off if you understand, especially when they get others to do the dirty work for them and blank me when i try to ask what the **** is going on.
I seriously don't have a clue here.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score

You're completely mixed up. I think I remember what you're talking about. The forum BFH made, where he stole personal info out of the staff forums and posted them on his site, telling people to use them for harassment? We found out and we were annoyed..but x42 was the one that threatened to sue. And then Souless threatened to sue x42 for threatening to sue (lol). If I recall, BFH put peoples cellphone numbers on YOUR forum.

Not that it matters, that's old news..but getting the story straight could help.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I think it's pretty safe to say that if you worked your ass off for years and were still unappreciated by the members that you would quit too cort.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
You're completely mixed up. I think I remember what you're talking about. The forum BFH made, where he stole personal info out of the staff forums and posted them on his site, telling people to use them for harassment? We found out and we were annoyed..but x42 was the one that threatened to sue. And then Souless threatened to sue x42 for threatening to sue (lol). If I recall, BFH put peoples cellphone numbers on YOUR forum.

Not that it matters, that's old news..but getting the story straight could help.
that was just a temporary server, i just dont understand how it managed to spill into the new one i rented, it wasnt just x42 who sent the ****ers, a lot of you were out there on both forums. was it really so hard to just send me, the site owner with full email adress and even my direct telephone number in the whois listings, just a little email or something just to let me know what the little mess was about before it got out of hand instead of taking it into your own hands and trashing the place? i get back from work almost a day after buying the licences and whatnot and see that, everyones saying on msn and IM i have a message from Eric, x42, i even had messages sent from you by other people. at the start anyway.

i know its relly old news now,i just thought i could relate seeing as i just have this thing against people that like to delete lots of things and trash forums for the hell of it like what i hear happened again, forgive me for not knowing everything, its kind of hard when nobody tells me their problems, preferring to act on what one little person does and take it out on the rest of us.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
that was just a temporary server, i just dont understand how it managed to spill into the new one i rented, it wasnt just x42 who sent the ****ers, a lot of you were out there on both forums. was it really so hard to just send me, the site owner with full email adress and even my direct telephone number in the whois listings, just a little email or something just to let me know what the little mess was about before it got out of hand instead of taking it into your own hands and trashing the place? i get back from work almost a day after buying the licences and whatnot and see that.
Sent the ****ers? I never even joined your site (that I recall). Actually, I don't remember any of what you're talking about..other than the suing threat. I also at the time didn't even know you were the owner. BFH seemed to take that roll, and act as if it was his site. He was also basically telling everyone it was the "new bf"..and he was pm'ing people telling them to leave for that site. But the trashing part, I don't recall. That probably happened after most of us stopped caring about it.

I can see why that would suck, but for the most part, it WAS BFH's doing.

:llama:

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yeah, remember how you cried when I was admined and resigned because you took a month vacation? Hahahaha
Remember how you were clueless about everything that was happening? Yeah, that's right.

There was a reason I had to take that month vacation, and was the same reason I resigned.

The fact you were there was quite neutral at the time, actually. The thing that was pissing me off at the time was how none of our staff accepted what I was trying to do, you were nothing compared to that.

Yet for some reason you always think you were important for BF.

Tronga has no room to talk in this thread, he was by far one of BF's worst admins. How long did he last a couple of months?
As I said before somewhere that got deleted, my only mistake as admin was to think of our staff as payed employees. Yes, I wasn't the best admin, but I sure as hell wasn't nearly as bad as Eric, and at least I had the guts to quit the job if I knew I wouldn't be able to handle it irl.

I admit then I went quite rageful after some time due to what Eric kept doing, which was basically a continuation of what I was doing except ten times worse because he eventually bought the place up.

In any case, why am I bothering to answer you, and why in heavens are you still bothering to kiss Eric's arse?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
oh ur not leaving?! :D

and is CM back for good?? Any plans in reviving the iron-man d2 tourny.. that was fun

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Elsyium take it as a lesson that when the server/site is in your name, you're fully responsible for anything that happens on it. But as Roach said, thank BFH for that.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Remember how you were clueless about everything that was happening? Yeah, that's right.

There was a reason I had to take that month vacation, and was the same reason I resigned.

The fact you were there was quite neutral at the time, actually. The thing that was pissing me off at the time was how none of our staff accepted what I was trying to do, you were nothing compared to that.

Yet for some reason you always think you were important for BF.

As I said before somewhere that got deleted, my only mistake as admin was to think of our staff as payed employees. Yes, I wasn't the best admin, but I sure as hell wasn't nearly as bad as Eric, and at least I had the guts to quit the job if I knew I wouldn't be able to handle it irl.

I admit then I went quite rageful after some time due to what Eric kept doing, which was basically a continuation of what I was doing except ten times worse because he eventually bought the place up.

In any case, why am I bothering to answer you, and why in heavens are you still bothering to kiss Eric's arse?

It's because you know you love me.

Anyways, I just think that you need to realize that Eric may have been in the same position you were before you left.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Man, Eric is getting his pompous ass owned in this thread. Hahahahahaha.
Sometimes things aren't always what they seem renzokuken.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Nah, Eric been getting owned his entire life.