Reposting my goodbye thread

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sometimes things aren't always what they seem renzokuken.
He;s not admin anymore, why are you still sucking his ****? :juggle:

Also, dear eric.

Remember that time you rage quit and deleted a bunch of **** on BF and then got removed as admin but yet for some reason you still came back? I mean ****, at least after what I had done on the forums I disappeared for a few months.

It's like, 4 months down the road you're gonna be begging for your admin spot again goin "I DID REALLY GOOD FOR THE SITE" and we're just going ot laugh our asses off at you.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not leaving, I just feel this deserves to be reposted, as a reminder that the members of BattleForums were able to cause an admin to be removed. Let that never be forgotten.

Title: "Ok, that's it... I'm taking BF out of my favorites"

(Thank you Adam DeJaray for an excellent template to post a final thread)
I swear, this site is falling apart. Every time I visit, it seems battleforums has had something done to it which just makes me cringe. First it was the re-ordering of the forum titles. Was this REALLY necessary? Did you guys actually change anything around, or just change some titles and merge some forums? Then there was the unjustified banning of random members Eric doesn't like. CB, LB, you know, people that actually contribute to **** around here. And deleting x42's posts?! To quote Half Life 2, "Eric, you've destroyed so much, but what is it exactly that you've created?". Nothing.

Well, this week, the hot topic is the Asylum reset and I feel like I need to make a post to, if nothing else, express my shame in how these forums are turning out. Good job Eric. Once again you've managed to piss off more people. Being an Admin is about 2 things. Keeping the forums functional, and dealing with people. You've completely failed at dealing with people in a way that's made you public enemy #1, and exactly how are you keeping the forums running? You have nothing innovative to contribute. No new skins, no new implementations, so you spend your time looking up people's IPs, and banning them when they're not on your "good side". A spoiled little rich kid with his own Admin Control Panel. Yet another thing you never deserved.

It has to be said... these forums are being completely ruined. I swear, if this keeps up, i'm going to stop telling people I administrated battleforums. It's just too embarrassing now. There is no way this s***ty site is going in my bookmarks anymore.

For those that remain here, I recommend calling for the removal of Eric as a hypocritical, and quite possibly worst admin BattleForums has ever had. What he's doing is worse than a ****ing database corruption, forcing a rollback. He's systematically "editing the past" to create a new future. Is that future what you want?

It's been a very very long time since I've clicked the "Log Out" button on this account, but the time has come for me to do so one final time. Feel free to delete this account too Eric, I don't need it anymore.

~ Cortalos

P.S. - And thank you for buying my Mage's account. I knew you were a spoiled rich kid with $225 to throw around at whatever. Good luck trying to sell it, I sure as hell couldn't.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Except when it comes to this thread, where it seems that Eric is getting his ass handed to him, only he actually is. So it's not a paradox at all, asshat.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Except when it comes to this thread, where it seems that Eric is getting his ass handed to him, only he actually is. So it's not a paradox at all, asshat.
It's just a bunch of us pointing out eachother's faults back and fourth.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not giving eric **** so and neither is roach so you fail :(

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Roach is my ***** and does whatever I tell him to do.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I love how LB always acts like he knows what the **** is going on guys. Wake up and smell the roses Renzo. Eric wasn't a dick to everyone and no one hated him for it. God, you're so ****ing misguided. It's really sad.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Remember when LB didn't spend 26 hours a day on Battleforums responding to every thread and hanging on every word of a community of people that hate his ignorant ****?

Me neither.

Tw@

Hello
Reaction score
guyz i dont remember any of this ****
must be 2nd handing bens weed.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Remember when LB didn't spend 26 hours a day on Battleforums responding to every thread and hanging on every word of a community of people that hate his ignorant ****?

Me neither.
Proof or ban

Sakuhta

Reaction score
WHAT'S THAT LIZARDBREATH I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU YOU'RE TALKING TOO LOUD YOU MUST BE TOO
Kholy **** I am so ****ed up I have had like 1-0 shots and like 20 beers omg what am I goind to do I( am so fuking high I don't know I hasve had like 5 hits off of a 3 ft/ bong god dammit i am so hig.