Reposting my goodbye thread

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan, when I came to you saying the thing about you and Tipsy, it wasn't serious.

And for the record, I made like 500 bucks off of BF. Nothing.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh good god..tubgirl

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's always your fault. You're my scapegoat.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Worth my reply. Cortalos is God.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
have u guys seen jimbos pics he posts around he looks so funny

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Seems very similiar to

I swear, this site is falling apart. Everytime I visit, it seems battleforums has had something done to it which just makes me cringe. First it was the re-ordering of the forum titles. Was this REALLY necessary? Did you guys actually change anything around, or just change some titles and merge some forums? Then there was the modifying of the diablo skin. I haven't actually had a chance to see the full thing yet, because it takes so long to load, but I did enjoy the first 2/3rd's of it. What was wrong with the old diablo skin? The new one is nice, but ever heard of optimization? I guess I need an OC-48 to view the forums now.

Well, this week, the hot topic is the "archive mistake" and I feel like I need to make a post to, if nothing else, express my shame in how these forums are turning out. All I want to know is, who did it? I heard it was cortalos, but I can't believe cort would be THAT stupid. Way too funny. Now hundreds of mods are spending time moving threads back manually because someone ****ed up big time. Don't you admins read instructions anymore? And why were you archiving the forums anyways, just bored and decided to play around and click some of the admin functions? Do you realize that "archiving" the forums would probably mess up the archive I created and bring down hits to this site big time? Don't say space saving either.

It has to be said... these forums are being completly ruined. I swear, if this keeps up, i'm going to stop telling people I created battleforums. It's just too embarrassing now. And what's the fruck is with the front vb portal page. That is the most useless piece of **** i've ever seen. And the news on there is even more useless. Does anyone actually want to read that stuff? I know I don't, and I don't want see it every damn time I logon to this site (which is getting less and less often now), nor do I want to type in "index.php" each time... and there is no way this ****ty site is going in my elite bookmarks (or homepage)

Jesus... I can't imagine how messed up these forums will get when you monkeys try and update to VB3. May god help us all.

Now... if you don't mind, i'm going to go have a caffeine-free, aspratame-free, sugar-free, dolpin-free cup of tea. It's probably about the only thing that could calm me down at this point in time. Can you feel my rage?

SkuZZy

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
lol skuzzy ripped so many people off when he sold his sites.