Reposting my goodbye thread

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Remember how Eric has been abusing his powers since he was a Temp CC mod?

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
remember when bobby bouche made it to the 2nd half of the burbon bowl and the mud dogs won the game?

ErIc2

Reaction score
Lol, GJ at never being an admin Galatia. Your righteous ideas and arrogant attitude got you no where.

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Lol, mr. Eric. The idea that someone might not be interested on being an admin, doesn't even cross your mind...

ErIc2

Reaction score
You were always interested, don't play that **** with me. I know quite a bit about these forums.

And you thought you were next up inline, around the time I was coming around. Well, actually a lot of people thought you were.

But at least you did away with the "Go die, *** ;)" Insult/smiley face routine. That **** was getting old.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Lol, GJ at never being an admin Galatia. Your righteous ideas and arrogant attitude got you no where.
This is why you have no friends. Attempting to compare yourself in terms of mundane accomplishments. Being admin means s**t if you can't earn respect and trust among it's members. If you'd had any supporters, it's very possible none of this would've happened. You're just one of those kinds of people that others naturally despise.
You were always interested, don't play that **** with me. I know quite a bit about these forums.

And you thought you were next up inline, around the time I was coming around. Well, actually a lot of people thought you were.
I offered, and almost begged Gally to take admin when I needed to step down, and we were low on dependable people. She refused as she couldn't commit the time to do so. That's pretty f**king honorable imo. Shut the f**k up about s**t you know nothing about.

The decline shown here is exponential at each interval.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I didn't give a **** about his opinion when he could ban me. Eric has some serious issues. I think he's got a major inferiority complex.

ErIc2

Reaction score
Oh please, I don't hurt small animals (besides you guys).

Poor people.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Oh please, I don't hurt small animals (besides you guys).

Poor people.
Aww, so that's the only thing out of that list you don't do anymore? Our little Eric's growing up!

Wikipedia said:
Childhood precursors

* An extended period of bedwetting past the preschool years that is not due to any medical problem.
* [strike]Cruelty to animals beyond an angry outburst.[/strike]
* Firesetting and other vandalism. Not to be confused with playing with matches, which is not uncommon for preschoolers. This is the deliberate setting of destructive fires with utter disregard for the property and lives of others.
* Lying, often without discernible objectives, extending beyond a child's normal impulse not to be punished. Lies that are so extensive that it is often impossible to know lies from truth.
* Theft and truancy.
* Aggression to peers, not necessarily physical, which can include getting others into trouble or a campaign of psychological torment.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
See, the difference between you and I Eric, is I can go away for awhile, but no one else is going to come to your aid. You made too many enemies here, and never thought about the consequences. I'm not even asking anyone else to come here and laugh at you. We're all doing it because we all share a mutual disappointment in your shortcomings as a real person.

Oh yeah, and f**k you just in case I forgot.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
to think the little rat was going to sue me without even being man enough to tell me directly. guess you dont have as many dicks to go around spying on me now either. il give it to you, youre good at pissing people off you dont even know, shame its not a very helpfull trait to have in life in the long run, you tend to make a lot of enemies..

never said GG before but i think nows good a time as any. good ****ing game.