Reposting my goodbye thread

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I'm not leaving, I just feel this deserves to be reposted, as a reminder that the members of BattleForums were able to cause an admin to be removed. Let that never be forgotten.

Title: "Ok, that's it... I'm taking BF out of my favorites"

(Thank you Adam DeJaray for an excellent template to post a final thread)
I swear, this site is falling apart. Every time I visit, it seems battleforums has had something done to it which just makes me cringe. First it was the re-ordering of the forum titles. Was this REALLY necessary? Did you guys actually change anything around, or just change some titles and merge some forums? Then there was the unjustified banning of random members Eric doesn't like. CB, LB, you know, people that actually contribute to **** around here. And deleting x42's posts?! To quote Half Life 2, "Eric, you've destroyed so much, but what is it exactly that you've created?". Nothing.

Well, this week, the hot topic is the Asylum reset and I feel like I need to make a post to, if nothing else, express my shame in how these forums are turning out. Good job Eric. Once again you've managed to piss off more people. Being an Admin is about 2 things. Keeping the forums functional, and dealing with people. You've completely failed at dealing with people in a way that's made you public enemy #1, and exactly how are you keeping the forums running? You have nothing innovative to contribute. No new skins, no new implementations, so you spend your time looking up people's IPs, and banning them when they're not on your "good side". A spoiled little rich kid with his own Admin Control Panel. Yet another thing you never deserved.

It has to be said... these forums are being completely ruined. I swear, if this keeps up, i'm going to stop telling people I administrated battleforums. It's just too embarrassing now. There is no way this s***ty site is going in my bookmarks anymore.

For those that remain here, I recommend calling for the removal of Eric as a hypocritical, and quite possibly worst admin BattleForums has ever had. What he's doing is worse than a ****ing database corruption, forcing a rollback. He's systematically "editing the past" to create a new future. Is that future what you want?

It's been a very very long time since I've clicked the "Log Out" button on this account, but the time has come for me to do so one final time. Feel free to delete this account too Eric, I don't need it anymore.

~ Cortalos

P.S. - And thank you for buying my Mage's account. I knew you were a spoiled rich kid with $225 to throw around at whatever. Good luck trying to sell it, I sure as hell couldn't.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I'm not saying goodbye either, I just feel it's a sentence that should also be remembered for all eternity as a big mistake of mine:

For those that remain here, I recommend calling for the removal of Eric as a hypocritical, and quite possibly worst admin BattleForums has ever had.
We've tried that, doesn't work.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
We totally broke his brain. That was awesome. Let's do it again.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Let him cry on his corner first, he'll be back in a few days

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I'm sure he'll have some authority over his *****. For now lolololol

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Worst joke ever.

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ok, so Eric is gone or what? If so, I might consider coming back, else you can all stick it.

Btw, Tronga & Cort <3

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
over his *****
Use the first and last letter of the word with stars in the middle imo. No idea what that's supposed to mean. :p
Ok, so Eric is gone or what? If so, I might consider coming back, else you can all stick it.
Yep. He f**kin flipped out and deleted the forums apparently after he got removed by Kinkarso, which wasn't too long after I originally posted that goodbye thread.
CORTAL OS **** YUY!@!@!@!@!@!@
NO U RORORORORORRRRORORORRR

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
What is it that all men have control over till a certain time of their lifes?

Ok, right. It's p***s.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
You were right. Worst joke ever. :p
I know :(

Btw Sean, remember he saying he got your mage, leveled a warlock to 70 then something else to 40 whatever, then sold it again?

The World of Warcraft Armory

lol quite the achievement :p

---Edit---

Calm down Jason. You can slap wang zero at will to get rid of the stress.

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
@thebastardsword, love you too :p

God, this is such a huge relief. It feels so different. Damnit, I feel alive again ^^

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
kinksaro should send emails to everyone saying erics gone. it might bring people back :)

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Btw Sean, remember he saying he got your mage, leveled a warlock to 70 then something else to 40 whatever, then sold it again?

The World of Warcraft Armory

lol quite the achievement :p
Holy **** at that **** gear. Lol @ not having any friends to help him get better gear.
kinksaro should send emails to everyone saying erics gone. it might bring people back :)
Quoted for truth, seriously.
I love being right.
Aboot? :(