Retired Staff
Reaction score
Damn you guys have good memories

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
And somebody always has to spoil that precious moment for you.

Sweet.

- Amantis

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Remember when Sakuhta emo-cried, and said that he was going to leave chit-chat forever, but then 5 minutes later started posting in chit-chat again.

I do

http://www.battleforums.com/forums/void/59906-goodbye-chit-chat.html

Lololiez.
Remember when Roach wasn't scared of the hellish orange orb outside his house that turned his skin funny colors and hurt his eyes oh, oh so much that he had to retreat inside and listen to Manson to hide the pain?

I don't. We've all been immature in the past, you, you've always been a social failure... well, just a failure in general.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Manson insults were so two years ago.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
As was Manson himself, yet you still achieve full arousal when listening to his **** rendition of countless Depeche Mode songs, attempting some pathetic sound of pain that only a spoiled rich kid from a private Christian academy can.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
You do know that I listen to way more than Manson, I hope? And I'm not denying it. You however, we're never suppose to enter chit-chat again. So shoo *hits with broom*.

..and please don't tell everyone about my full arousal. You were only suppose to know that :(

-edit, ew these smilies are ugly..

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
My grammar has really gone to hell lately. I blame George Bush

..and renzo. The bastard. =(

Sakuhta

Reaction score
My grammar has really gone to hell lately. I blame George Bush

..and renzo. The bastard. =(
Albeit George Bush' verbal communication is on the level of a ****ing toddler, he graduated 1st in his class at Yale.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
roach he is pretty cool until he blocked me like most of u do

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
It's because you know you love me.

Anyways, I just think that you need to realize that Eric may have been in the same position you were before you left.
lol, no. Not at all. I'm not even bothering explaining than saying that I never harmed the forums in any way, nor while I was admin neither when I quit.

He did both.

Man, I'll really repeat my question:

Do you even think before you post, or not? I don't mind the latter, because this is after all just an iNet forum and not the American Senate, but at least do us all a favour and admit you just like to throw garbage and see people's reaction.

Still, lol at the three losers trying to act cool :p

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I love how LB always acts like he knows what the **** is going on guys. Wake up and smell the roses Renzo. Eric wasn't a dick to everyone and no one hated him for it. God, you're so ****ing misguided. It's really sad.
We're going to **** bricks when we really find out who deleted x42 and my accounts as well as the void!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If we are on the topic of Eric, and since I have a stick firmly logged up my ass for awhile now, I have a few things to say.
I do remember ages ago when I was made staff over the gaming forums, and Eric came to me and started crying about it. Saying **** like he was better at runnign a forum throwing out things like "I've ran other forums" and such (kinda the same thing to justify his later Adminship actions). Signs of things to come I'm sure.

I notice Roach and Eric got all friendly, and eric became an admin, defying all logic and surpassing several more qualified people. Now I normally wouldn't do this, but I have a small problem with eric and it is that I notice with Eric there was a general lack of anything. So to simulate the barest hints of activity BF would be graced by some new arbitrary hack which would add nothing but proof he was doing something. since Roach and Eric double teamed BF, we've had the Asylum removed and restored and in truth that is about the only changes that happened (despite the constant talk and bureaucracy and some minimal little changes which are negligible overall)

I also remember like a week before he bought the forums coming to me and crying about how no one likes him or listens to him and how he was going to leave the forums with me and Tipsy (Probably would have been a better outcome?) and how he is leaving and all that ****. Of course leaving on his own without deleting anything is to much for Eric and he bought BF, and that was about the time I gave up on an Eric forum succeeding and went on vacation.

Despite a lapse in judgment Flash asked me to come around BF and I was sadly reintroduce to Eric when he banned Flash and a bunch of others for posting in a thread. Which made me leave again, but now it is my understanding that this has been rectified, and If someone could fill me in completely, I would like to Relish in this because I like BF, and while an Eric BF I could no longer live with I think I'm going to stick around for this new BF. I tried to Give Eric every chance I could, because God help me I like him as a member and not an admin.

My biggest pissoff is the sad realization Eric never really gave a **** and made a profit (same with his "Max") while at the same time ruining a fun place to be.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
lol, no. Not at all. I'm not even bothering explaining than saying that I never harmed the forums in any way, nor while I was admin neither when I quit.

He did both.

Man, I'll really repeat my question:

Do you even think before you post, or not? I don't mind the latter, because this is after all just an iNet forum and not the American Senate, but at least do us all a favour and admit you just like to throw garbage and see people's reaction.

Still, lol at the three losers trying to act cool :p
No you were in the same position when you quit. You got all raged because the staff wasn't doing **** (like usual) and managed to piss a bunch of people off with your lame sig nazi campaign. The only thing that you didn't do that eric did was delete people's accounts.