• Illusionist

Votes: 63 33.7%

• Total voters

Diablo2rox

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think there should be "bad" classes, like demons and stuff that people could make. Then, the "good" players could try and beat them:)

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
We have something simular to that already.
It's called dueling.​

eadiablo1974

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think it should be pretty clear that everybody is talking about a lot of different thing s as char. that aren't really char. we got
Characters , genders , abillities , classes and even apperances
we all like resistances like in hellfire with the barbarian he grows 1% per level can use two handed weapon with one hand but no magic
then they have a bard in hellfire that uses two weapons or a weapon and a shield but whats the point then my hellfire expan. Bard Has 190 ac for armor and does 78 to 101 damage so who needs a shield
Not saying D3 should be like the hellfire expan. blizzard didn't even make that on but I heard somewhere someone said hellfire isn't even worth the money but it's obvious he didn't even give it a chance and it has cows to allthough the reward for the cowquest really sucks bovine plate is descent armor but only sells for 100 gold so by the time you identify it and sell it you are giving it away

eadiablo1974

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What makes you think you will find anything out that the rest of us can't they only tell about a game a few months before anyway and to call us all losers for wishing to see another game from the best series in the world TTTTTHHHHBBBB on you Sauron5761

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
yeah, i know, but the thing is that this game doesnt exist. we are only imagining what it woudl be like, and our opinions are influenced by what we have seen before, which includes everquest. dont blame anyone.

lhystory

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no

i dunn think that blizz should get u to choose ur own race...blizz will just copy NWN(NEver WInter Nights) and i think NWN will sue blizz.

lhystory

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no no no

Why are we waiting, Blizzard wouldn't have enuf time to make D2 yet.

~`Edited to make sense Placebo`~

xXShinigamiXx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sry lhystory i dont like being mad but u mad me mad if u have children dont let them see this u **** ass mother ****ing piece of dog shit suck my ****=P

evilblanket

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think they should combine some chars from warcraft3. some of those heros are pretty cool. yeah, fantasy blah, but when was the last time you saw a balrog in real life?

M

melina1127

new chara.

i agree with some, but i think diablo is becomming to much like D&D already. if there is going to be a new class and we are going by D&D tearm a cleric would be basically worth less. they are not all that they would need to be for diablo,clerics are healer and how is that going to work on diablo????n-e-way i think we need a wizard. because, yes they are alot different than sorc but a hell of alot better. i also think they need to get rid of lvl restriction to were you can max all stat points out

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
If there was a cleric (healer) then you wouldn't need as many
hp potions. Plus there could also be something having to do
with regaining lost xp. But then again, this all sounds like EQ.​

big_foot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cobalt nice pic and also they should like be able to make potions and be able to BUY mana pots because they can be hard to find sometimes