• Wizard

Votes: 38 20.3%
  • Illusionist

Votes: 63 33.7%

• Total voters

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
Ya they should definitely raise the level cap.

Bout bloody time~​

AXE.0000

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i agree with the level cap raise, it is an old clishe' to leave the level cap at lvl 99. it is so obvious, the makers of diablo intricatly detailed every last nook and cranny of d2 and they tried very hard to balance everything withen there ability. you look at how the items differ from each other and what they look like and there stats, all had alot of detial put into them, but then you look at the level cap...i wonder what they decided when they talked about the lvl cap somthing like,"well lets just put it at 99 cuz all the other games r at 99 so it seems to work out." NO! it dosent work out. ever since final fantasy one i have loathed the cap on the level, yes there must be a limit but who in gods name is going to get to level 200 anyways if that was the level cap. give the realy realy realy good players some breathing room and let them go over the dam level 99 thing! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
srry i have been wanting to get that out for years.....

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
"Let's leave the level cap at level 99
because evereyone else is doing it." hehe​

XxXmElEoNxXx

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
(arch)angel would be nice to see on diablo 3....like tyrael but with more complex spells....male and female classes....well, what if a woman wanted to play a warrior and wanted it to be female?? and as for lvls should make it 100...i mean you get to 99 and you don't get to use all 99 stats and skills you still have that one skill and 5 stats remaning....i will reply later on....thx for reading!

The Meleon!

AXE.0000

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just relized somthing.....there are a couple reasons why blizzard didnt have the sex change<frankly i think they made this for an excuse not to right up a sex changing option> but just about every char they give a reason why it needs to be the same sex. like amazon can only be girls cuz in there tribe the men do all the reguler stuff while the women are training to be warriors. and scorces can only be girls cuz of some clan thingy, were these witches would come into towns and ask little good girls quistions n such and if they liked the girl they would basicaly get the parents to let them hae her, and then the parents would have a lucky and happy life. nevertheless if they keep some of the same char classes i am very afraid they wont be able to do a sex change on them.....................

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i agree with that, but you could be able to change only some classes. Why couldn't there be female barbs? of course they would be as strong ans stuff but there could be! Druids, too, they are basically barbs using elemental skills. The order ot Asassins is just to kill corrupted mages, so why not have a male assasin? and since since when you could not play for a priestess of rathma? (sorry i like to use the cool names, the real thing is a female necro) they have an entire civilization in the jungles, so how do they populate?(sorry i couldnt resist including that point in)so basically it shouldnt be a problem to do that.....

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
I bet I could whoop you in arm wrestling Footballman25.
Guys aren't always stronger than girls. It's always about the
individual. How old are you? - Haven't you learned that by now?​

Kitty

Reaction score
yes i am a girl and i am young. dont even ask. doesnt matter, at least 50% of d2 and d2exp player are under 13 years of age...

Kitty

Reaction score
one more thing: if you see a woman in d2 theyre something between quick, shrap, strong. but not like but no like a barb, really, they are super strong, and i mean strong. and i think if blizzard did make a female barb she would not be as strong according to the chars that have been introduces to us already... like an assasin, she is strong, but also cunning and quick, sorcs are not physivally strong, they excel at the use of magic, and amazons are quick, sharp, strong. as i said. dont even ask.

soplayer13

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok im not talking about a char right now,
but what im saying is there better be a (open b-net)and on that they should have it where (you )can make a game and somone be in it just anyone and you can leave and game whould still be open as long as a persons is in there or have a thing like single player (a game thats always open) then you can go in a test with your chars

soplayer13

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if you newbs really thought about it,doyou think it realy matters if a zon isnt as strong as a barb cause
1. they can use a bow
2.if you play open you can max out the striength so its the same as or stonger then a hacked barb
3 and its not the barb thats stronger its his moves they do more dmg
make a new type of char kind of like a zon,barb,assasin,
make a multiple shot/guided arrow so you shooting like 100 guided arrows

AXE.0000

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok.......i dont realy understand were you are coming from skuzzball it seems that your whole purpose of sighning up to this forum is to make fun of skuzzy.

moving on...

i agree on the fact that there could be a sex change between certain characters, like the necro and stuff. but i think it would be better if they made a halfway diffrent.......................ok screw i am putting this idea on my string its good. hehehe:):):):):)

Sauron5761

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
for ne of u ppl that think thee is really a diablo 3 coming out ther isnt blizzard hasnt even talked about puting one up
this is only for u loser who think this game will be coming out soon when it hasnt even really been discused at all to ppl at blizzard

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
Sauron5761, I looked all over the Blizzard website and didn't see
one word about there being a Diablo 3. I brought this up on one
of my posts. I think this is all just wishful thinking.
But anyways, it is something to talk about
- just don't get your hopes up about a D3.​

Kitty

Reaction score
maybe they are keeping it a secret, who knows? doesnt matter anyway, they still have to finish the patch and starcraft:ghost and the other game of warcraft. so they have a lot of work to do. i agree that we shouldnt get our hopes up, but it is possible that d3 might conme out. after all, why not?