• Illusionist

Votes: 63 33.7%

• Total voters

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
personally i want to make a cleric. or a ranger. but primarily a cleric.

EDIT: and no a wizard is not the same as a sorceress. sorceress is straight elemental.

Also admins if you find this poll needs a char that i left out feel free to edit the poll list.

A

andypandy

i think there should be a knight

there should be a knight they should be like pally except be able to use 2 weapons:)

FreelanceWolf

Member!
Reaction score
Sanctuary, Currently Taking Refuge In Pandemonium
Website
Visit site
hey, We're missing one char, here!

ok, we all love the assassins moves, right?! especially those psychic moves. Now the guides say they aquired these abilities becuz they were magicians gone wrong. But ne idiot can look up a psychic, and see that is entireley seperate from magic! Now, I'm not saying that moves of the such shouldn't take mana, but I think there should be a pscionicist among the ranks of the heroes! And they would open a brand new window for pscionic enemies, plus wide arranges of moves u can't find ne where else, nothing like them!

sorta like this: you have ur telekinetic moves

: you have your mind control moves

:you also have ur passive moves, like the ability to know where enemies are, so you can effectiveley see thru walls, or have a natural increase in defense, from knowing where they will try and strike, things like that! it wold be awesome! u should really consider this char

J

jakehowes31

more chars to your poll

i think you should add the dwarf and elf

BentDrill

Member!
Reaction score
I'm not so sure about that...

I can’t rightfully put down your idea though it would be a touch unoriginal. It might just hit a little to close to home for D&D players, after all those who play both D&D and Diablo (like me), want something a little different in our games.

Though I understand where you going with this customizing of class into race-class characters, and though I doubt greatly that the blizzard team would do this in Diablo III there are other ways of working customization into the Diablo classes. For one a choice in the gender of your character would be nice (though this too may present some problems as a male amazon might be rather awkward given the story behind the amazon people). Though it’s all a work in progress, problems can be fixed.

Ingwe

Reaction score
What would be nice....

Not make it mega-customizable like D&D games, but just have the classes to chose. Maybe 10 or so, and advance them like they did in Dungeon Siege. It's by far the most realistic leveling idea (you level up according to what you fight with: You use a bow, you gain Archery Skills and Dexterity, etc.)

A good rundown of classes (in my opinion, of course):

-Warrior (from Diablo I)
-Rouge (from Diablo I, a cross between Amazon and Assassin)
-Sorcerer/ess
-Paladin (pretty much means Cleric, you'd think...)
-Barbarian
-Druid
-Assassin
-Ranger (a cross between Paladin and Assassin)
-Necromancer
-Amazon
-Wizard

Seriously, a Halfling taking on the legions of Hell...well, at least the legions of Azmodan and Belial?

This might be a cool class: (Arch)angel?

eXcalibur

Reaction score
B|izZaRd shuld try introducin chars tat are more mysterious or would i sae... " evil "
examples :
- VaMpiRe HuNters
- Elementist ( Nature- deals wif Plants, since we have a druid )
- Vamp Lords
- Centaurs

Another point would be, better spells fer barbs... (Fire spells ?)

janarda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think there should be a vampire and/or a wizard :D :D like vampire would be good at life stealing skills and the wizard you know spells BUT NOT SIMULAR TO SORCERESS

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: more chars to your poll

Originally posted by jakehowes31
i think you should add the dwarf and elf
dwarf and elf are races. not characters.

but i agree. i think they should allow you to chose your race. and then also choose your character class.

so like if you were an elf. you would get a bonus to mana/energy but a decrease to str and dex.

but if you were a dwarf you would get a bonus to str/vit and lowered energy.

they sorta do this already. but not really. like the barb gets more str/vit than any other char. and the sorc gets more energy than any other char.

also i think they should let you customize how your character looks. and also give the option to die your armor different colors. so you can custimize how you look a little more.