• Total voters

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: hey, I got an idea!

Originally posted by FreelanceWolf
what if, instead of including dwarves and elves as a class, you get to choose ur race and class? that would be awesome, dontcha think? I would want to be an elven pscionicist, which I am still peeved that it was not added to the list!
sounds liek DAoC EQ Morrowind, etc...

Seks

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A ranger would be worthless.

It would just basically be a Druid's summoning skills, with an Amazon's bow skills. BORING :p

Bloodstar666

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
we need some demonic classes, or the option to join evil and fight the good classes i.e: Your a demon class killin some barbs on arreat sumit, or sone rogues in the encampment... that would rule

Feanor

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seks
A ranger would be worthless.

It would just basically be a Druid's summoning skills, with an Amazon's bow skills. BORING :p
actually a ranger would have barb and wizard/sorceress
skills as well as use 2 weapon so they wouldnt suck..(at least in my opinion)

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The morrowind thing wouldn't work for the Diablo series...

D

DkDmst2002

I think they should make a character like a ranger or a cenetour. i know its kinda fantasy for a cenetour but it would be cool. you should also be able to get horses or somthin to ride cause walkin gets boring

Feanor

Member!
Reaction score
how about a summoner?
he could have 3 summoning trees 1 for fire 1 for ice etc

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I say That it would be nice to pick different Genders for some classes such as the Sorceress and I guess Necromancers or sumthing, Lol. Also it would make since because they already have invented a sorceror, Diablo 1!!!. I think that you should be able to pick some colors, but if it got as customizable as D&D, Diablo would be screwed. There would also have to be new acts and new classes. Judgin blizzard people or whatever, they would probably add maybe 3-5 classes. I think that a cleric sounds like a good class because it would be the first class that could straight out cast a healing spell, and perhaps revive your teamates in multiplayer. Sounds cool
~:)

Patriarch

Member!
Reaction score
There shouldn't be a huge selection of characters. They would become to similar and lose their ecentric value.

sledgeer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would say that they need to add a dwarf or an elf. Or if they could figure out how to make it work, it would be cool to have like a demon that could fly and use special powers given from Diablo himself. Like a rebel demon kicked outta hell. They also need to make like an mmog of diablo. Like where you make clans and battle other clans. Kinda like ShadowBane but it needs to be better.

sledgeer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The characters need to be more customizable like on morrowind. But morrowind sucked so keep the same Diablo idea while still making it more free.

janarda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like the idea of different gender..and a ranger (cool) wizard (cool) illusionest (cool) cleric (...dunno :D)

AND WHO THE **** ARE THESE PEOPLE GETTING AN ACCOUNT AND POSTING 1 POST ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE "POKEMON SI GAY" ALL I CAN TELL IS THOSE KINDA PEOPLE ARE ****ED UP!

DoS_Guardian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
scdos.cjb.net
i think a demonic class would b nice, such as a minotaur, wit like good axe abilitys, and with the speed of an assasain, or an elemental class, taking the role as either water, fire, lightning (no, not at all like a sorc) and you have like different types of elemental abilities, such as water elementals can become puddle like, and move stealthier than an assasin, or a fire element able to put a flaming inferno throughout a maze, but it give a chance of a cave-in (higher the lvl, bigger chance of cave-in, but more dam) or an electric element able to bounce off walls (zig-zag motion) and send electric shocks through whoever they hit, but those are just ideas, i also think that accts should have a MUCH bigger database, liek instead of just 8 slots, you have 15-20, so ppl wont make mule accts, and more names are open for ppl who wanna play

AXE.0000

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like the custimize look and gender abilty idea. You realy need to let ppl custimize how they look even if they get a unique item...you should be able to open the item up in a paint program that blizzard makes fer u.that would be cool. also a big subject i could go on and on about but wont....is the abitlity to tame some 'passive' animals! think of how cool that would be! if they did ever make side quests they could make rare and extremly cool exotic animals to tame and ride. and it would make the balance issues alot easier to handel. becuase zons and scorces r so far ahead of everybody<especialy zon> its redicules. assasins, druids, and nec have no meaning whatsoever. they amount to nothing. at least in the higher levels. but if you gave certain chars the abitlity 2 lvl up there 'ability' on taming that would be such a good comeback for d3, cuz there r big shoes 2 fill and there needs 2 be some satifised fans for a highly respected game.
also i know that very many ppl will think i am a stupid basterd but i love to pk! yes i am a pker. but i can be smart and put myself in the defenders shoes. there needs to be more flexable areas when it comes to pk, so far in just about every game EVER killing other players has always been a gray area. but they could make it so that the ppl that want to pk like myself get a 'bounty'. that could open up big windows cuz there could be special bounty hunter items that give 100% extra damage and such. the more powerful ppl u kill the bigger your bounty. so it will be diffacult to be a killer but it will be 'possible!'. i need a game that makes that possible for once. there r alot of issues involved in that and i understand complety, like the in hc when u kill somebody else there 'dead'. well they should make it so that you canget karma, so that if u r a killer u realy never come back but if u died by one there is a chance to come back from death...even in hc. i will stop now cuz this is long.:cool: :D

Jone_z

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think ther should be a shape shifter... more extencive then the durid im talik ng reall shape shifter powers i dont know really but i think that would be cool

R

robisgodjamesiselite

soj getting deleted!!!!!!!!!!

this is from a blizaard entertanment employe if you dont want to listen this is your loss. in the next patch stone of jordans are being deleted and are being (removed) and replaced by a new ring that i cannot say the name of. (or what it dose) i am sorry but uf you have a lot of sojs i would buy items NOW before we make the new patch (1.10) if you dont belive me and you keep them i fell bad for you..

``mike``