Votes: 38 20.3%
  • Illusionist

Votes: 63 33.7%

• Total voters

from-HELLACTS

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
who like To play Pac-man here? aint that a good game!!! no hacks no cheats no buggs... just pure skills only!!! i think they should put Pac-man in the next diablo game!!!:p :D :cool: :D :D :

Sonic_Moronic

Member!
Reaction score
Mad2Crazy said:
ok peeps, i don't know if it has already been proposed, but i would love to see a technologist. mayb sumthin like what they had in Arcanum (or Dungeon Siege, but better done) for those who played it. this would open the game to the renaissance in that fassion which woul kick major arse, if i don't say so myself. those who support me in this say so plz.

-anyway, one the trees could be constructs, like muskets, grenades, potions (this could be nething, random?), traps etc...
-another tree could be dedicated to skills like the amazons concerning the bow except for the musket, and on slight variarions. for instance, one skill couild be grapeshot, which would be similar to a shotgun
-the last tree could be skills that relate to inventions. like a scope for increased accuracy. or better yet, the last tree could be a union (unholy alliance?) of tech and magic...

who knows, this char could even be a smith and repair his own items (for gold of course), maybe even imbue his weaponry (for gold of course). any ways, this char would DEFINITELY have to be a dwarf (or gnome), as long as it is short. this would explain why he/she relies on his/her wits of technology to defeat the legions of hell.

I urge u guys to show ur support for this idea in the misplaced hope that admin will add it to the list. :D

... man, this would be a fun char 2 play...

l8r ppl :cool:

btw, a samurai does sound good... just not AS good...
OH COME ON!!! This is so stupid idea. You sayin' they should add modern weapons?? Add gunz?? If they ever add gunz to Diablo i will shoot myself :hbut . I dont like that **** like Fallout. We want magic, we want bows, we want swords and axes!!!!!! That idea su**

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
Your a stupid person. Ever think of that idea? Seriously, you bumped a 2+ year old thread, not only am I reporting you, but I'm making some serious flames via pm to you.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
You
Arn't
A
Moderator.

Sonic_Moronic

Member!
Reaction score
iLink said:
Your a stupid person. Ever think of that idea? Seriously, you bumped a 2+ year old thread, not only am I reporting you, but I'm making some serious flames via pm to you.
You talkin't to me? Calm down man what i do wrong??!! Now posting in old threads is forbidden? Come on shut up fool

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Well, I guess it's against the rules, but that doesn't mean it's forbidden. :rolleyes

Most of those characters are already in diablo 2 for the most part. Although being able to choose between male/female would be fun. I'm going with illusionist, because it is the one that is least already shown in the first 2.

Sonic_Moronic

Member!
Reaction score
Illusionist will be something new. It should have telekinesis (but not as sorc, i thoought of raising things up) and telephatic and such. Also he could have some mind reader thing, so we can read minds of NPC-s when were bored ;)
It shold be something like Aiken's Artifact, if you played the game.

Acid Reign

Member!
Reaction score
Ranger - like a ranger but more down to nature (my choice)

Illusionist - seems like it would be too much like the Mesmer on Guild Wars
Wizard - like a sorcerer, who will be in the game regardless
Cleric - kinda wierd

DANIEL.TANG

Reaction score
i prefer cleric,i like to playing multiplayers with friends and keep healing them,support them,at least if them decide to run back,i will be the fastest to reach the town ~because i always stand at the back of them and heal them only~free experience also

hah~samurai with long sword~like onimusha

scooby.doo70

Reaction score
How about a trap skills that do physical damage and open wound.

How about a character that have the ability to clone as another player or monster/boss for a period of time.

Predated

Reaction score
Im with you race, gender, class, and bonuses. But i think you should be able to pick aligment. Good, evil, and nuetral like WoW but just because your good you can still be a evil race

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
How about a trap skills that do physical damage and open wound.

How about a character that have the ability to clone as another player or monster/boss for a period of time.
Or maybe trap skills that leave wounds and trails, so they can be "Blood tracked" or marked? Could be useful in PvP games.*

WBz41

Reaction score
uminiuminiumini i think yallz ideas r good cept lyke the ones making monkeys and vampires unless they used whips.. actually now i enjoy the vampire idea... but i lyke takin a different aproach:) personaly i think they should make ever character equal to start. sept regular diferenced lyke hair style,color/guy,gurl/hieght**not shape** for the shape should be depicted by the abilities and atributes aquired example: guy with dark brown short hair learns double swing... the effect could be at lv 1, a bulgier look(more cut or defined) for it requires strength in the first place (which also effects his apearance) so it wont be a drastic change. n maybe a scar across his chest as payment for learning the hard way that two weapons at once aint that ez. he also decides to suprise his next eminemy by learning to cast a deamonic fire beam, so he learns that and he gets pail/red effect amplified by level and im tired of talkin bout this. overall class should be one in all or all in one...just lyke lyfe theres no limits.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Stuff like that is not really Diablo - that is more Black and White or The Sims if anything.

Appearance-wise, though, that is a good idea. Perhaps a Fire Sorceress has darker skin than an Ice Sorceress. Or perhaps the Ice Sorceress has more blocky movement.*

buggers

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
they should add DiseaseFilled Whores which are kind of like necros with poisons and whatnot except they summon crabs and infect you with viruses

buggers

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
okay, but i still think its a good idea.