• Illusionist

Votes: 63 33.7%

• Total voters

ik-deystroyer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it would be awsome if we did have a ranger it would kick ass because he is a master of the bow and sword, he could also like be able to ride horses

firebat159

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
aris about a sorceressand a wizard there is a diffrence but not that a sorcress is elemental... a sorceress has a sertant amout of spells a day that they can use and they cant use wepons.... a wizard has to memorize spells every day befor he can use them and he can also use a sword if necesary... and wizards go off of wisdom sorceress goes off of charisma.... so to name it eather one wouldnt matter it would be almost the same thing just most people think of a sorceress as a powerful person because how they come off with there charisma and for diablo that dosnt want to be like d&d and be original it wouldnt matter.... i think a ranger would be good because they are simular to a druid but they have to do more with dual weilding wepons and tracking so it would add something new to the game.... clerics are the same as paladines just that clerics get a few spells paladines mostly get just some holy spells.... barbarians is good.... no amazons they are kind of stupid id stick with making it fighters and rouges like theifs and fighters could fucos on eather bow or sowrd or what not..... and they should have instead of a assassin like a bounty hunter because no one i know much likes the assassin so a bounty hunter would be a cewl idea they could have like speed abilaty's and tracking abilaty's and such on..... what i wont the most though is angels i think that it would be cewl to be an angel and you have to earn your wings or somethink and u can get holy spells and your wepons look gold and shiney on ya.... but thats just my opinion

Krehgan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wizards go off of intelligence, clerics and druids go off of wisdom, sorcerers go off of charisma AND intelligence

big_foot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol a sorceress can use a wep if neded like a staff but it doesnt hold powers it just helps block attacks and hit ppl over the head liek the monkey on lion king

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
Thanks Big_Foot :)
Rofl, the Lion King :p

I had a list of things I was going to say to comment on other ppls'
posts but when I read over it, it sounded pretty stupid lol. I don't
think we can come up with new ideas for a D3 without using stuff
from other games. It's the year 2003 and I think every new idea
has already been used up.

Krehgan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no game owns the rights to the races of elves and dwarves......... no game company invented them and has a copyright..... there standard RPG components. thats like some novel who has the names Mike and Bob in it and everyone being too pussy to make a another novel who also has the names mike and bob in it. no ones copyin anyone. wake up and grow brains people

emil--

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
THEY SHOULD MAKE IT SO THAT THE ONLY CHAR IS DRUID, BUT U CAN BE A WB,WW OR ELE. NO MORE GAY SORC OR ZONS!!!! yeah!!

M

MasterNoe

I think it would be pretty cool to see a cleric class in Diablo 3. I think it would be cool to see like a character such as Sorceress and a Mage class put together. You will then be able to cast Elemental spells suchs Earth, Wind, Fire, Ice, Holy, Darkness, Lightning, and able to summon elemental pets like earth, water, fire, light, dark, wind, and lightning. Bards would be another interesting class to see in Diablo 3.

Krehgan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hehe yea im not to into bards, and they dont even fit the diablo "call to arms" (what bard is gonna save the world from destruction). but when they first entered my mind imediately thought songs, like sleep song and battle song, a mix between auras and curses, like sleep would put all enemies to sleep but ur mana would drain while it was in use, (just imagine a huge group of flayers with littles ZZzz's over there heads. lol

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
Krehgan, every idea that has been mentioned
is something that we are all familiar with.

k_dash22

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
An awsome addition to the diablo 2 team would be an "ancient" or a "demon- turned good". Either that or enhance/ change the useless skills and spells from all the other character classes.

With the ANCIENT character, it should be someone from either the horadrim or someone whose been around for so long like an elf or someone immortal'ish?. It should Have abilities similar to the paladin, sorceress and the necromancer but combining most of the old features from the first diablo... heck it should even be cain

With the DEMON- turned good... it would have abilites concerned with life and mana stealing, a form of lightning inferno [like diablo]/ or evil elementals, and a whole skill tree dedicated to passive skills.

Rectum_Raider

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think you should be able to pick Snoop Dogg. He does drive bys, he smokes weed, he can rap, and he drives lowriders with hydros. Or maybe just put a samurai in there.

big_foot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just thought of a cool guy with a lil help from dash they should make a demon like the dreadlords or wutever that does the lightning thing and other lightining skills and has those two strong fire moves like diablo and that spear thingy that baal does and a move that made him multiply his size/speed/and dmg multiply by certain amounts depending on the lvl Itd be like king kong all over again and d3 should have water and jumping fish that jump over a bridge u walk on and they attack u and shallow water to walk thru and a way to fish for food (not sure if sum1 said that) and hunt for food that way u can heal by eating fish instead of drinking a potion i mean its a little more realistic and they need a new merc i mean cmon the act 1 merc cant use a lyc aim?? and act 2 cant use lyc pike CMON AMN THOSE THING ARE GOOD AND LOW LVL its a ripoff and y cant barbs use zon bows they are strong enough and everything so wuts so special and barb helms y can sum1 else use those and why cant a sorc use those heads b/c they look cool ok lol this is long im dun my fingers r tired cya l8a peeps

D

DFL-WarLord

New D3 Char

What I think should be a new character is this:
Something like those fighting monks (Shaolin).

Those totally kick ass!

Greetz

Thusa

Member!
Reaction score
pffft...there should be a STRAIGHT summoner...with the 3 trees as like...demon summons...golem summons...and raise dead summons....like a necromancer but he wouldnt be able to do ANY melee fighting..at all...

Azure-Knight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmmm...a ranger in my opinion shuld have an invisibility skill...like...REALLY invisible...as in unseen, vanished...and should have more...better crafted big ass long bows...that LOOK BADASS, and HAS A COOL FEATURE, other skills are healing self...no potion ^_^
and the ability to sacrifice hp for mana, and mana for hp...then for the third a very cool hood and cloak...all thata gamer needs

Mad2Crazy

Reaction score
ok peeps, i don't know if it has already been proposed, but i would love to see a technologist. mayb sumthin like what they had in Arcanum (or Dungeon Siege, but better done) for those who played it. this would open the game to the renaissance in that fassion which woul kick major arse, if i don't say so myself. those who support me in this say so plz.

-anyway, one the trees could be constructs, like muskets, grenades, potions (this could be nething, random?), traps etc...
-another tree could be dedicated to skills like the amazons concerning the bow except for the musket, and on slight variarions. for instance, one skill couild be grapeshot, which would be similar to a shotgun
-the last tree could be skills that relate to inventions. like a scope for increased accuracy. or better yet, the last tree could be a union (unholy alliance?) of tech and magic...

who knows, this char could even be a smith and repair his own items (for gold of course), maybe even imbue his weaponry (for gold of course). any ways, this char would DEFINITELY have to be a dwarf (or gnome), as long as it is short. this would explain why he/she relies on his/her wits of technology to defeat the legions of hell.

I urge u guys to show ur support for this idea in the misplaced hope that admin will add it to the list. :D

... man, this would be a fun char 2 play...

l8r ppl :cool:

btw, a samurai does sound good... just not AS good...