I gots a question for u guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Talks

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok, i think that Tyreal will turn evil and corrupt heaven, there fore u r the only "good guy" and u have to destroy Tyreal and reclaim heaven for the light

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
If a Diablo III is made, it's very obvious who the new bosses will be. There will be two of them and they go byb the names of Belial and someone else whose name escapes me now. They are the last two lessr evils. They have not been killed, nor have the been captured. They are alive and well.

firebat451

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think that diablo 3 will be a prequil to the diablo serise. Perhaps with the horodram fighting the prime evils and binding them in the solstones.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by firebat451
I think that diablo 3 will be a prequil to the diablo serise. Perhaps with the horodram fighting the prime evils and binding them in the solstones.
I hope no one listens to you.

Rahama

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the whole prequil idea sounds excelletn that would be a really good angle to go for but wait a minute uh oh that would restrict the game to mages only since they horodrim were the ones to capture the prime evils in the first place..unless of course they let you play as an angel so thats it for now 2 classes sounds fun to me.

Bloodomen

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok... nice logic neways.. in diablo 1 there was diablo and u killed him right?? (i haven't played i'm guessing)... in the classci there was a diablo and u killed him right??... in the expantion same thing right?? so i think that him and his little henshman and his bro's r gonna be back.. but there's gonna be differ stuff like spells and weps...and new bosses at the end of each act... and i'm gonna need a new comp to play it lol...

Bloodomen

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
karelkiller d and his bros r gonna have to be in it.. but i'm think along the lines of wat death_talks is thinking yea know?? save heaven and earth yada yada yada..lol

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't care. I just want some new, spiffy classes. LIKE A THIEF THAT CAN PICKPOCKET OTHER PLAYERS AND STEAL YOUR GF!!!!!11!@212@!!1 lolz!!1 that r be so cooll!1 ya i lik 2 steel ur ITAMZ!111

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unregistered
LIKE A THIEF THAT CAN PICKPOCKET OTHER PLAYERS AND STEAL YOUR GF!!!!!
There are better ways to get a girlfriend. Wait... Not for you.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Not for him... :rolleyes: Dumbass. :p

FreelanceWolf

Member!
Reaction score
Sanctuary, Currently Taking Refuge In Pandemonium
Website
Visit site
just a thought:

(yes, I know, its dangerous when I start to get ideas, but shut up and listen!)

If all of the angels are corrupted, what the H*** keeps a stupid lowlife MORTAL from being corrupted too?

and if for some reason u are the only one left unscathed, there is no light left to fightfor! YOu would be the only one left, and the only fight is that for SURVIVAL

jimmyjake1

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LIKE I SAID BEFORE

WHY NOT JUST HAVE THE 7 CHARS BECOME CORRUPTED AND DIABLO, BAAL, AND MEPH. WERE ALL BROTHERS RIGHT "MY BROTHERS WILL NOT HAVE DIED IN VAIN"-BAAL. IF THERE BROTHERS THEY HAVE TO HAVE A MOM AND DAD PERHAPS...IF THEY WERE SPAWNED FROM HELL WHO SPAWNED THEM HE WILL BE THE BOSS...WHO SAYS YOU CANT WORK FOR THE EVIL SIDE FOR A CHANGE BENIFIT THEM IN AN EFFORT TO RESURECT BAAL OR DIABLO OR MEPH OR ALL THREE AND DESTROY THE WORLD ITD BE A PERF ENDING TO A TRILOGY!!!

Masochist

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Eat the mouse

hi

i like the way you think

i may be wrong but you are one of thoes people who want to
see a sad ending in films and in cartoons you would like the 'bad'
one to win for a change .
eg:\\

tom & jerry: that tom just eats jerry and end dead mouse.

its cool in a way for diablo but dont you think that that changes
the consept of the whole game. I mean 1 & 2 was 'Fake'
in terms i mean if the change from good to evil then your efforts up until now will have been waisted.

cheers:cool:

masochist

FreelanceWolf

Member!
Reaction score
Sanctuary, Currently Taking Refuge In Pandemonium
Website
Visit site
ya, playing AGAINSTS the light would be awesome, I wanna know, though, what would the demon's classes be?

oh, and about the bosses, if u played as a demon, instead of a human, the big boss could be tyrael, and the minor bosses could be other angels, and then u woulld fight to taqke over pandemonium fortress, go corrupt someone to the way of evil, take over the worldstone, kill all of humanity............

I'd buy it!:cool:

janarda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well if you know warcraft3 (cool game havent got but played) you can be human undead etc lets say evil and light so being evil in diablo 3 would be cool wait one sec whats the poin in putting that warcfaft 3 thing i;m such a dope..:(

Seks

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think the game will totally change. I think gameplay, story, everything will change.

And Blizzard will basically make the game big eye-candy, which will suck up new buyers.

Personally I'd love another 2d Based Diablo, to come out, but I doubt Blizzard would do that souly because 2D won't sell anymore. I play for gameplay, not for graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.