Not open for further replies.

Seks

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by FreelanceWolf
no duh!

that is the reason we buy the new game. If the game was exactly like the old one in every way, we wouldn't buy it

moron:D :rolleyes:
Moron? First there was no reason to call me a moron, you basically reiterated everything I had said.

And you're wrong. If you had shown my whole post I clearly said the following...

"Personally I'd love another 2d Based Diablo, to come out, but I doubt Blizzard would do that souly because 2D won't sell anymore. I play for gameplay, not for graphics."

If there are more people like me who appreciate games for their gameplay and not for their graphics, this game would sell IN 2D.

Its stupid ****s like you that waste their mommy's 50$ on a game because it "looks" cool, then end up playing it less than a week and for the rest of your life the game sits in the corner of your room.

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
a really good idea (or so i thought) is like sin wars, so you could play as either and angel or a demon or maybe just a hero, i don't know.....

FreelanceWolf

Member!
Reaction score
Sanctuary, Currently Taking Refuge In Pandemonium
Website
Visit site
I don't see how graphics comes into this. I'm saying, that in the first part of ur message, that it sounds like u were expecting it to stay the same. besides, am I allowed to have a little fun, or is everything I say gonna be contradicted? all I was doing was pointing out that, yea, of course its gonna change!

John112

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the new boss could be sum unknow brother how turned good but after the soulstone was destroyed the evil within him toke ova and he now commands hell

THAT WOULD BE COOL

John112

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
blizzard hasnt exactly went crazy on adretising fo the diablo seris so far but without dought they are gunna advertise like crazy to get new consumers cause frankly most of us diablo 1 and 2 plays are gunna be past the video game stage of our lives cause we all now how long blizzard takes to do n e thing

AXE.0000

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well just to set the record strait diablo baal and mephisto are not literal brothers. if anybody didnt catch they are all not real, so i dought that they were a product of mating parents. they were spawned from hell. and they call themselves 'brothers' becuase they all came from the same place, have the same motives.

moving along...i followed the diablo story very carefuly ,and even though i do not recall everything exactly right now, if i remember correctly in the begining dark riders came into tristram and went into the church and began to summon diablo from hell. once he was summoned he did not take on a physical form yet, so he tried to posses king leoric but couldnt stay in his mind because he was a strong person in the light. although it left him completely mad.
than diablo went after king leorics son<of course i forget his name>who had been missing or was taking. it also had somthing to do with the preist and i forgot his name also, it wouldnt take much for me to get all the details back if somebody wanted them but what im trying to say is, if what i am thinking is corect, they never 'killed' diablo. even though they destroyed the soul stones, he still resides deep in hell but cannot come out until sombody else summons him. they could play off of alot of thing considering they seldem mention the dark riders and they hardly talk about heaven, even hell is not identified and the physics of how living essenses like prime evils are not clearly stated. so diablo can be ressurected i am sure. :cool:

KeemZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Holy good ideaz, Axe. The Dark Riderz could be trying to bring them back by collecting partz of demon kingz that would span across 4 normal earth places, an astro-plane where they try to summon him, and a place to battle the head of the Riderz. 4-6 questz in each place, new weaponz and all that. The thing iz, when you defeat the summoning party, one of the prime evilz iz brought back in spirit form and it enterz your body, but you don't know about it. When you strike down the head Rider, it'z powerz enter you and turn you into the new prime evil. You couldn't play that character in that difficulty again. When you'd by part 4/expansion, the boss of the last or before last level would be that corrupted character with the waeponz, armor, rindz, charmz, everything llike that character but more powerfull. You could make a cow level in the difficulty you beat, but you'd be there to try and find a cure from the cow king, but since nooone likez to kill him so they can go back you never find one. If you kill him, you can't play that character again.

janarda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok cool, cool, cool , oh yea you cool aswell, cool, oh yea cooool, and mroe cool and..well and. cool cool :D :cool: im going crazy! cool! ideas!

AXE.0000

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
actualy i now recall alot more on the story, the preist's name was lazerous and they actualy have a unique item in d2 named after his staff in diablo 1. also i distintly remember diablo 1 mentioning more prime evils that lived before diablo,baal, and mephisto. so just becuase 'all' the prime evils at that period of time were killed, dosent mean more cannot be reborn in the dephths of hell. and now that the worldstone is corrupted hell is more powerful now than it has ever been before.
but the big thing that i wanted to expand on the dark riders did not come into that church randomly, no, actualy to tell you the truth that church wasent there when the sin war was going on, it was actualy a giant cathedral that stood there, it was actualy made by an angel and that is why there are so many floors down. that church may be gone but i do not recall the corrupted cathedral being completey destroyed underground. (by the way the cathedral was destroyed in the sin war and corrupted by demons and that it why it is not there, but the base floors were not destroyed completly.) so they could actualy still play off of tristram a little.
i tell all of you what, i will get some hardcore facts on the game like the names of the other missing prime evils and some other things on the game you probly didnt even know about k:) :cool:

bakfed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
actualli, maybe Tyrael could turn into a devil, possessed by the dark, evil power of Diablo, Tyrael became the head leader/boss of Diablo 3....and he's stronger then most, and acquired most of the skills you could think of....By slaying him, you free his soul and finalli ends the game....and in the process of killing him, you also meet the dead diablo and his brother, because Tyrael resurrected them and recruited them into the Demon's World....

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
ok, two new evils: belial and sum other 1 cnt remember his name. where'd i come up wid dis? go. play. d1. go. to. floor. 2. or. 3. find. book. dark. exile. read. it. there's ur 2 bosses. now, classes. all of the d2 lod chars + a regnade demon and an angel. there, happy? now, storyline. you get to argue about that, but we could have the story line be diff. for each char, (and act 1 town). but that take 2 much space. oh well all of the ideas are good. but i like mine the best, and bakfed's.

AXE.0000

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey final i was doing an analysis on the game story(its taking forever) and i was wondering what char you had to get that book of exil in d1, cuz i waent threw with warrior and rogue and i didnt seem to run across it(although i am having some problems i think with the expansion installed and will have to start over). but i am a amature psycologist and i am doing an insane storyline and definition annalysis on the game and it will be like none other seen on the net, when i'm done i might make a web page for it:) but get back to me on that i cant do all the work on my own. i would like to know were that book of exile is plz:)

bakfed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey axe, post ur website at da advertising one, i wanna go check it out too afta ur done wif it ^^ hehehe, or u can just post it on this thread

Kitty

Reaction score
hey i think diablo, mephisto and baal could rise even in the future, they become outta 3 ppl that are really evil, those ppl poses the same qualities the most, destruction, hatred, terror. then ppl in the future send 7 ppl to fight them in the past.... or there could be a guy who will try to summon the prime evils to do his bidding, and then he'll realize that he cant get them back unless combined, so he summons the soulstones, he does something, the souldstones combine together to make this other really evil soulstone, and then he jams it into he forehead, chest or whatever and he becomes the lord of all evil. i think he could corrupt a few angels (tyrael maybe) and then you have to get them back form evil side by killing them and then killing the lord of evil.... that would be kind of twisted.... and if you want to know i am sickminded in a WAY, BUT ITS NOT MY FAULT I WAS BORN ILKE THAT!!! so dont even ask

Status
Not open for further replies.