I gots a question for u guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
baal biger bader and strounger his sole stone was never destroyed after he was kill

AXE.0000

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
actualy there is a history of 2 evils that teamed up against the prime evils. i know all about is now hehe:)

ok this is how it happend.........

there is a war known as the 'great conflict' and it is a war that has been going on for billions of years. this war is to see wether it is heaven or hell that will control all creation. now when this war falls upon mortal soil it is called the 'sin war'.
meanwhile somtime in time<i will refer to around the beging of diablo 1> around 300 years ago the three prime evils were overthrown by 4 (known) lesser evils, the reason for this was to gain more control in the sin war and take over hell for themselves. the three were banished to earth in a dark exile. the three reaked havoc upon the western kingdoms and finaly a group of powerful magi was formed to stop the three once and for all. this is a group know as the 'Horadrim'. the horadrim chased down mephisto and bound him in the temple city travincal. Baal was a much more powerful demon, they could not bound him in the soulstones that tyreal the archangel had given them to contain the demons. so the brave and powerful horadric mage 'tal rasha' humbly volonteered to contain the demon within himself, to ressel with baal for all eternity. the third demon 'diablo' was chased all the way to the eastern kingdoms. they finaly cornered him and imprisoned him in a deep labyrinth that was once a great cathedral built in the sin war.
mehpisto was the first captured and in turn the first to corrupt the soulstone. diablo was the second, he corrupted the land around him and the king leoric, and his preist lazarus. king leoric was to strong for diablo to capture so he tried to posses his son prince Albrecht. many warriors tried to rid the land of evil but the warrior that finaly reached his destiny was so twisted by diablo that he thought the only way to stop diablo was to contain the demon within himself, therefor completing diablo masterfuly done plan.

One of the lesser evil's that overthrew the 3 primes evils was called to do diablo's bidding once again. this lesser is known as 'andariel' maiden of anguish. the other evil is know as 'duriel' who was called forth to guard the entrance to baals tomb as punishment. durel also is know as 'the prince of pain'.

now the 2 lesser evils that actualy conspired against the three and asked andarial and duriel to join them are known as 'Belial' and 'Azmodan'. there is not many information given about them but the fact that they are refered to as 'lords' themselves. therefor logicaly assuming that they are capable of rivaling with the three brothers for power stuggles.

remember even though it sounds like hell has turned on themselves, this is just an injustice of a power stuggle to see who can control hell. the evils belial and azmodan are very evil and just becuase they banished there own brethren to the mortal plane does not mean they want to do good for heaven....far from it. the move was made to actualy get a lead on the sin war and destroy the mortals that are helping the light in this realm, and to gain more power in the ranks of hell.

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
um maybe not mostly because tal rasha is baal in d2lod and you already killed him!!!!

bakfed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think that tyrael will turn into an evil demon and resurrect meph, diablo, and baal, and then, meph, diablo, and baal will merge into one and the power will b enormous...u first destroy tyrael, then destroy and 3 in 1 demon, and ends the game

Kitty

Reaction score
good idea. but if we want to have more than 2 acts, we will have to include someone else, so we could count in the 4 lesser evil: Andariel, Duriel, Belial, Azmodan. that way we would even have 6 acts, which would be intersting. good idea bakfed >.<

AssAsinDark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uhh.. I think that when Tyreal destroyed the worldstone in lod act 5 some parts of the pieces from the worldstone felled on him. After 3 years of him suffering in the Pandeoum he somehow merged into a form of Baal. Tyreal would take over the Pandeoum since he know all the secrets to it when he was a good guy then he would change it into the Tyrealium Fortress :) But wait... your forgetting about someone Izzy!!! Izzy warned the world about this terror, sacred Sanctum of the Pandeoum Fortress had summoned 7 Elite chara. Out of the 7 only 1 would confront this terror without death, and it will be the Ranger :) (My chara) with advance skills to walk faster than other along the forest, jungle etc... Shoot bows/Crossbow of speed with Enhanced Elements on the bows which u can mix with pots including Ice + Fire =Boiling Arrow of death etc _^_
-
--

Kitty

Reaction score
impossible! Tyrael died when he destroyed Worldstone because he couldnt destroy it and then escape. if you didnt see it, watch the movie carefully and maybe youll hear a scream. im positive that was tyrael. well how about restoring the Worldstone?

bakfed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
true, tyrael died, but there's always a way of reviving through something.....deckard cane might rescue him, but in order to do that, cane has to die....and therefore, there won't b a deckard cane in diablo 3....

Kitty

Reaction score
hey i just got the idea of how you restore worldstone! this is the story:

basically the point of the game is to kill the prime evils combined (read one of my previous posts) and also the four lesser evils. each time you kill them you get something like a gem or something which is a little piese of worldstone. when you collect all pieces after you kill all of the bosses, you can get a secret quest (kinda like in hellfire) and then you get to go to harrogath and you try to restore the worldstone. then it turns out that while tyrael died during the destruction of worldstone, his spirit wasnt allowed to escape. so it stayed there and got corrupted by now corrupted worldstone. you must kill tyrael and then you gte the last worldstone piece. you somehow combine them and then the energy contained within them builds up and fimally it is so great worldstone just becomes again... what do you think?

AssAsinDark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
o he did die?... welll he materialized over ancient times with the worldstone pieces combining with his falllen corpse and awoke the evil Tyreal inside of him how about that ?

bakfed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, assasindark, that is a nice reply too ^^
naw, im not just "for" kitty, i believe the idea kitty gives/shares has some thoughts into them...

Status
Not open for further replies.