I gots a question for u guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
bakfed is probably the person in these forums thats nicest to me ^.^ well most ppl like me because of what i say. i had a guy on msn ask me out before and he heard my age he almost passed out. yes im young.

Kitty

Reaction score
yup the best way to get a lot of posts. he even beats me, i registered earlier than him and look at me!

Aaragorn

Reaction score
Good 1

Originally posted by AmericanPsych0
If a Diablo III is made, it's very obvious who the new bosses will be. There will be two of them and they go byb the names of Belial and someone else whose name escapes me now. They are the last two lessr evils. They have not been killed, nor have the been captured. They are alive and well.
Yea thats iz a good idea whoever posted that, it DID mention those two in diablo 1 but im not sure about diablo 2.

Dark Dante

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
New bosses? For one, I want to finally Meet Sazabi!!

Second.. Tal Rasha would be a boss.. Diablo again... DUH!

Uhh.. If you read my storyline idea about Diablo III, then an evil sorceress who has no name as of yet...

ummm...

Bevo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i say tyreal will be the boss cause he'll be corubted by the world stone and become evil i mean it happened to izual!

Kitty

Reaction score
its hard to explain, but tyrael died, did you see that pretty explosion of the worldstone? yes, ppl tyrael is dead.

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey maybe you know like when you bashed the soulstone? i got zod and ith :) anways you never did it to the other stones... and that secret of the soulstones and when marius give baal his stone or something... maybe a mofo brings them back to life but not meph tho and you know hadriel? wtf is he doing? maybe he has a role to play...

lhystory

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
good`

the idea of a corrupt tyrael is very good,~~but i think that it would be better to have a storyline to it.

Ok heres my storyline, when Tyrael had destroyed the Worldstone, it was corrupted~~and he died, so over the years, the corrupted worldstone pieces lay on tyrael's body, which has transfered the corruption of the stone, to Tyrael.

Kitty

Reaction score
hadriel is simply supposed to guard the entrance to chaos sanctuary. i think tyrael put him there after diablo went to hell so he wouldnt get out.

AXE.0000

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
very observent kittiekitty, although i have seen no indication that tyreal is dead. I will check the diablo website to find out if this rumor is true.

Yes! tal rasha is dead considering his body was what baal used to manifest in our dimension, its a little complex i know, but plz try to understand. thnx:)

Kitty

Reaction score
im sure that explosion killed him. at the end of the game, if he opened the portal to safety for you, that meant that what he was doing was very dangerous and you could be killed. so in conclusion it must have killed him unless he found a way to survive

or there is another thing: he simply wanted you out of the way. he supposedly destroyed the worldstone, but before that he did he kept a shard. and he only used you do get prime evils out of the way so he could corrupt the world. so before it could kill him he escaped, and now is corrupted.

what do you think of that one?

TimmyMacTim

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
UM... Yea... but u think that D3 would be more of a longer game... and and that happy crap... or what if baal Resurected Diablo right b4 he died? so now the new story is u have to go about, working your way back to kill diablo, but now the 2 lesser prime evil's by his side?:D :D :eek: right in the nuts

TimmyMacTim

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and tyrel sucks he uses that gay azurewraith sword so unless the evil got him a better sword, he could never be a good boss if ne thing act 1 boss the pussy...

Status
Not open for further replies.